Login to your account

Thanks for being born

Thanks for appearing in front of me and guiding me…......

Tags: fantasy, friendship, hurt & comfort, romance, school, slice of life

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Closed

Creator: Spielerische-Elfe

Created: 06-30-2012, 11:54 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Characters' homes

Use this when your character is at his/her own house

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

1. Characters in this post:
    Marissa walked slowly to the porch of her small house. She pulled out her key, and unlocked the door. The school was paying for her bills as long as if she kept up her grades. She shut the door silently behind her and put the keys on the small table next to the doorway and hung up her coat. Marissa walked to her room and set her bag on the queen sized bed. I wonder if anybody is like me here Sammy. She said to her cat who was sitting on the large windowsill. Sammy yawned and moved his dark head to face Marissa.[/B]I don't know.[/B]He said standing and stretching.Where were you? Marissa answered quickly, remembering the nice librarian.I went to the school library.After school? Why?You know I am out of books Sammy. Sammy did a cat shrug and jumped off the windowsill. He began to walk to the kitchen and that meant it was dinner time.

2. Characters in this post:
    Micah on the other hand had already been awake hours ago, wearing a suit as his indifferent face showed up behind one of their classmates from school. The two males had looked a like when younger but now that they are older it was clear that one was about a year or two older and a lot taller. He said nothing as he stuck close to the said male, opening a car door for him before he slipped into the driver seat an began to head towards the school.

Posts 1 to 2 of 2