Login to your account

The Metamorphosis Project(Needs Players!) - Closed

In the year 2112, the world has been torn apart by war and the government has taken over. To prevent an uprising and another war, the government created the MetaMorphosis Project: a plan to fuse/create a group of humanoids to become the standard for acceptance ...Will you be one of the lucky Enhanced?......

Tags: dystopia, enhanced, experiments, fantasy, future, genetics, government, mutants, science fiction, supernatural

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: emberwest

Created: 06-30-2012, 04:24 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 38

1. Characters in this post:
    (Once you make a post here introducing your character(s), you will be given keys to the rest of the role play....)

2. Characters in this post:
    A tiny black haired woman, rather -girl- sat on a very uncomfortable looking steel bench. The floor beneath her was nothing but concrete. The place was looking more like a jail than a room for people to inhabit. Hopefully the rest of this place wouldn't look like this too.

Her arms were folded over her well developed chest, most boys had loved her for that. -Pigs- she thought. One of her legs had been folded over the other, while it appeared that she was wearing a shortish white laced dress, that made her jet black hair stand out that much more than it would if she were to wear anything darker.

The girl seemed to be sitting alone, away from the others. However she was talking to herself silently as if someone was there beside her. "Lilian, would you kindy stop snoring inside me? You're giving me a headache.."

Without a reply back the girl sighed heavily as she sat there, looking about the room. It was probably the dullest looking room that she had ever seen. Still, it was most likely better to be in here than 'out there.'

Her bright blue eyes continued to wander around, looking at some of the others that had been in there with them. Yes them, Her twin sister was sleeping inside of her at the moment. They were born twins, and had remained inseperable through everything.

3. Characters in this post:
    Jere groaned softly as he woke up on the bench he'd been laying on. His head hurt, but that wasn't new his head always seemed to hurt. It seemed to be a part of who he was now. He shifted a bit and started to fall off the bench. about midfall two things happened simultaneously. first his eyes snapped open, and second his descent slowed a bit. It didn't slow him to a stop but it was enough that the 17 year old didn't break his nose on the concrete floor as he faceplanted with a thud. Pushing himself up into a sitting position a small angry voice popped up in the back of his mind Well that was smart of us..I guess it was a good way to wake your pansy butt up though the vocal response to this mental retort involved Jere grabbing his head and shaking it side to side. Another groan coming from him though this one seemed a bit more complaining.

He sat there, on the cold concrete, for a bit before getting up and stitting back down on the bench. He looked around the room to see if anyone else was moving or up and about. He noticed a girl with the black hair across the room. She was pretty scary looking, but to his white mood, everyone was scary. Everyone he didn't know especially so. And everyone he didn't know included everyone. If he'd had interactions with any of them he couldn't remember any of it. He curled up lifting his knees to his chest and hoped she didn't pay him any notice. "don't... look over here" he said softly to himself though it was clearly meant for anyone else in the room.

4. Characters in this post:
    The girl's eyes wondered over to a spot in the room which had a white and black haired boy. He looked scared, either that or he had a headache like she did. Perhaps it was both.Her curious eyes wandered further down his figure, examining him from top to bottom. He looked to her, something out of a sci-fi movie, but his face looked of a frightened child. She shrugged and continued to look at him, rather-through him.

Suddenly, the girl felt a little jolt inside of her. It appeared that her twin had finally woken up. "Good." She thought. "Now I won't have to put up with your annoying sno-" She was cut off short when her sister shouted out inside of her head. "Oh look! A boy! Well, don't just sit here Lilith! Go over there and introduce us!" Lilith glared and looked away, keeping her folded arm position. "If you want to go say 'hi'. do it yourself!"

"Humpf! Fine I will!" Lilian took a deep breath and then lunged herself out of the front of Lilith's body. Unlike her sister, Lilian's hair was platinum blonde, almost white. She had been wearing a black laced dress instead of a white one. Though her eyes were the same bright blue.

Lilian crash-landed onto the floor from leaving out of Lilith so quickly. She scraped her knees from landing on the concrete and also got a small cut on her cheek.
    "Oww!"

Quickly, before anyone who happened to be watching could see, she got up off the ground and dusted herself off and ignored the fact taht her knees were now aching like crazy. She sucked it up though and made her way over to the boy with white and black hair.

Lilian stopped about an arms length away from the boy, not wanting to scare him by being to close or anything. She brushed her hair back with her fingers and coughed a little, trying to get the boy's attention.
    "Um excuse me mister, um..I just wanted to say hello.." She put on a friendly smile and waited for his reply.

While she waited, she thought of how he reminded her of herself and her twin. He was almost like them except there was only one of him and two of them. And not to mention that they probably had totally different personalities, and powers. All these thoughts went through her head while watching this boy.

5. Characters in this post:
    a crashing thud and a cry of pain caught Jere's attention first and he cautiously made a quick glance at the source. There was now another girl who seemed to be an almost photo-negative of the first. It made him think of how his hair was half stark white and half pitch black. He couldn't remember if it was that way before or after enrolling in the program. In fact most of before the program was not something he could remember anymore and trying just gave him a bigger headache.

He'd forgotten all about the two girls until one of them addressed him. He reacted as if she'd jumped out and said "BOO!" wearing a hockey mask and wielding a chainsaw. His deep crimson eyes went wide, heis arms went flailing backward for a few seconds and he fell back off the bench again. he got himself reoriented quickly somewhat cowering behind the bench. She was already watching him or he would have tried to hide using his distortion as well?

"H-Hi..." he managed to say after taking a few gulps of air "who...are you?" It was clear he was practically terrified of her, but in his defence she'd just figuratively popped across the room right next to him and White Jere was more afraid of people he didn't know close to him than most people were of spiders, snakes, or the dark.

In the back of his head Jere's black attitude was continously swearing under his breath at his own stupidity At least the Idiot didn't scream like a little girl. I'd seriously have to beat him a new one. But other than the griping the Black Jere stayed hidden in the back of the mind. He wasn't someone anyone wants to meet right away. Not that you could meet him in small doses either.

6. Characters in this post:
    Lilian tilted her head a little, frowning some what. Had she really been that bad? Was she honestly that scary looking? Her nose crinkled a bit, in her opinion and to many others, she was seen as cute or adorable, never scary. She shrugged the thoughts off and held out her hand, slowly moving it towards him so that she wouldn't scare him any further than she already had. She put a smile back on her face and said cheerily, "Hiya! My name is Lilian! And um, that girl over there, her name is Lilith, were twins if you haven't guessed already..What's your name then?"

Lilian giggled a bit. She had not been able to talk to a person so normally, well other than her sister of course. She decided that she would keep this moment in her memory. She tended to do that when something seemed important to her.

Her blue eyes searched about the boy's face. He sure was handsome. And his hair was pretty neat too.
    'Gee, I hope that I don't scare him off or anything..' Her cheeks turned a light pink at what she had just thought in her head, She could hear a loud 'Ugh' that obviously had come from her sister.

Lilian shrugged again though and continued to hold her hand out, expecting that the boy knew what a hand-shake was.

7. Characters in this post:
    "I-I'm Jere" he said from behind the bench. He smiled back at her when she did and slowly got out from behind the bench to shake her hand. "S-sorry, I'm pretty jumpy...scared of m-my own shadow you could say" shaking her hand with a gentle, slightly unsure, grip "nice to meet you.." he said to Lilian before he paused to glance at Lilith "B-both of you" Lilith scared him significantly more than Lilian. Lilith seemed to have a very negative view of things, Jere made a mental note to not let Lilith and 'Black' him meet, or to to the best he could.

Jere was somewhat pleased to notice that she seemed to be only about an inch taller than him. His five foot height effectively made him smaller than everyone he knew so he found small comforts in things like people who were roughly the same size as himself.

Letting go of her hand after a while Jere sat back down on the bench. He was still doing his best to smile at Lilian. it didn't take his mind reading powers to tell his fright at her arrival next to him had upset her somehow. I hope she didn't think i jumped because i thought she was ugly...she's not ugly
    And why would your pansy-ass care about that?
    B-because...I want to have some friends...
    Jere shook his head trying to stop the conversation before Black escalated it too far. A conversation between his two halves never ended well no matter who won. and since he WAS trying to talk to someone who was being nice to him, he didn't want to get into a mental struggle that usually lasted around an hour, and as a result be rude to her.

8. Characters in this post:
    "Jere? That's a nice name! and its fine, sometimes its okay to be afraid." She smiled again and once their hands were released from the hand shake, she sat down beside him on the bench. She made sure to stay a certain distance though, so he wouldn't be too frightened. "You know, when I was little, I was terrified of people just like you are! But I'm over it now..So I guess that if you just get used to being around people, you wont be so afraid."

Lilith smirked over at the two of them. "How cute. Lilian, stop trying to seduce the poor boy."

Lilian's face turned bright red as she looked down at the floor, feeling overly embarased. "I..I..I am not trying to seduce anyone Lilith!" Lilian folded her arms across her chest and for once, she was silent.

Lilith smirked again and switched her leg position around. She finally took a good look around the room, and everyone that was in it. "Well I hope we're not in here forever. I'm kinda hungry..And why are all of these..people still sleeping? How lame."

Lilian glared over at Lilith. Sometimes, Lilith could be so rude. She turned her attention back to Jere, her face still a little red. "D-don't mind her, she really isn't as bad as she seems.."

9. Characters in this post:
    Danny opened his eyes and quickly shut them as a ray of sunshine flooded through. 'Ugh its too bright I think Imma just go back to sleep.' 'Danny get up I dont feel like laying here all day.' 'Fine Danial I'll get up, but you owe me.' Danny groaned and opened one eye at a time. Letting them both adjust to the light in the room. Danial scanned the room looking for something interesting to do. 'Ooo Danial lets go talk to people. You know make some friends.' 'Talk to people? Sure. but I'm more interested in learning more about the people we're sleeping around.'

Danny reached into his bag and pulled out a jolly rancher. He unwrapped the small piece of candy and placed it into his mouth. While he sat there lost in the flavor Danial took control and made sure his scythe was strapped to his back. "Can never be too careful." He said aloud so Danny couldn't hear. After a couple seconds Danny walked over to the group of people.

"Hi I'm Danny." He said with a little kid smile plastered on his face. Danial looked down quickly and noticed everyone's metal bracelet. 'I guess its a form of id. The Illusionist twins and Twin-Mind. Humm so I'm guessing he's a physic with two sides to him kinda like us. And the twins must have a power dealing with illusions. Stay off their bad side Danny.'

10. Characters in this post:
    Jere's smile turned a bit more genuine a bit easier to do as Lilian consoled him about his fear and said his name as nice he had to look up a bit at the at the compliment about his name "Y-you really think my name is nice? I've always thought it w-was boring" he paused a bit before adding"L-Lilian is a nice name..it suits you" he was slowly and almost imperceptably starting to relax. things seemed to be going well Black him wasn't trying to take over and his headache hadn't gotten worse since he woke up.

All that however got thwarted as Lilith spoke up making him jump in his seat again.he didn't notice at first but he'd jumped toward Lilian instinct moving him toward something he could hide behind, and since Lilian was being nice to him he felt he could trust her enough to hide behind her. Especially if he was hiding from Lilith, Lilian's twin sister." She IS scary.." Jere muttered quietly

It took Jere a little longer to realize Lilian was bright red after the comment but before he could think much on it an entirely new person had walked up to him and Lilian and spoke up. This gave Jere just enough time to nod ok to Lilian about the comment concerning Lilith before another mini-freak-out on his part where he jumped up and hid behind Lilian placing her between himself and the large guy with a scythe. He was hiding almost like a small shy child would hide behind their mother.. "H-H-Hi" He unconsiously used his distortion as well,maybe the guy would take his eyes off Jere long enough for the effect to work. If Lilith was scary, Danny was terrifying.

11. Characters in this post:
    Lilian nodded to Jere's question. "yes, Jere is a lovely name!!" She giggled and somewhat blushed when Jere complimented her on her name.

"Oh!" Lilian was a bit startled when Jere went to go hide behind her. She found herself in between Jere and another boy. He was much taller than her and Jere so she had to look up at him to see his face.

With a moment of studying the boy's face she smiled ans waved up at him.
    "Hello! Err..Danny is it? What a nice name! I'm Lilian and the person behind me is Jere! And..!" She took a deep breath and lazily pointed over to where her sister had been sitting. "That person over there is my sister Lilith."

Lilith sneered and nodded her head, not really looking or paying attention to any of them. She felt tired, but she wasn't about to go blurting out for her sister to let her sleep inside of her.

Lilian sighed and turned her attention back towards the man known as Danny.
    "You'll have to excuse her, I think she woke up on the wrong side of the bench.."

Behind her, she could feel how scared Jere must have been. She reached her left hand back and found one of his hands. She gave his a little squeeze, trying to be a little comforting. 'Poor Jere..' she thought. Danny must look very terrifying if he thought that Lilian was scary..

12. Characters in this post:
    Danny looked surprised as Jeer ran behind Lilian. 'Wow, do I really look that scary.' 'Relax Danny, looks like the kid's afraid of his own shadow. Wait what the.' Danny rubbed his eyes as the light started to bend around them. Without thinking Danial grabbed the hilt of his scythe, before he could use it Danny stopped him. 'Danial calm down it was a simple little trick to try to hide himself. I don't think he wants to hurt us.' Danial let go of his weapon and allowed Danny to take over again.

Danny smiled and did a single wave to everybody. "Nice to meet you guys." He said looking from person to person. Danny didn't really want to take a seat next to them in fear of Jeer doing something to piss Danial off, but he shrugged and sat down anyway; making sure to leave a nice amount of space between him and Jeer. As he sat down he noticed that he had his scythe on his back. 'Really Danial...that's why he's scared of us.' 'Don't start Danny. You know I go no where without that thing. If you really have a problem with it just put it away.' Danny sighed and pulled the scythe off his back. "Minimize" He muttered and the scythe shrunk to the size of a pencil. He quickly slid it into his pocket before turning back to everyone. "Sorry about that. I have it with me so much that I tend to forget it's there." Danny said rubbing the back of his head.

13. Characters in this post:
    Jere squeaked and tried to hide more behind Lillian As Danny reached up for the Scythe. The distortion was still fully on him because he knew unless Danny touched him or knew exactly where too look Jere was practically invisible to everyone around him. Except for Lilian who was gratefully trying to console him by having grabbed Jere's hand, she'd be able to see him fine.

When Danny sat down Jere shifted away still doing his best to put Lilian between himself and Danny. he moved slowly doing his best to match the speed Danny was moving at and making sure he didn't have to let go of Lilian. She was pretty much the only reason he hadn't gone to hide in the corner of the room.

Inside Jere's head his black attitude was getting pissed off. He wanted to come out and mess with people but the one thing White was really strong about was keeping Black contained. There were of course times when white gave up control or black could take over. But white was absolutely-without-a-doubt terrified of Danny's reaction if black came out.

When Danny pulled out the scythe then minimized it. It realy did nothing to ease Jere's worry since the weapon was still there. Danny could still use it anytime. so he made no motion whatsoever to acknowledge the apology since he sincerely hoped danny had looked away from him for the nanosecond it took for the distortion to work.

14. Characters in this post:
    Lilith glanced over to see what her sister was up to. Not even five minutes had passed and already she was surrounded by two rather well looking boys. 'Typical." She rolled her eyes and unfolded her arms and rested her hands in her lap. "lilian, I'm tired." She waited for her sister to reply and expected her to come over to where she was.

Lilian had still been standing while Danny had took a seat. She found herself being shifted over a bit again by Jere. She couldn't help but giggle a little, but quickly apologized right after.

Lilian then glanced over at lilith.
    "If your tired then go to sleep. Your sitting on a bench you know..Just close your eyes and sleep." She could head Lilith growl a little and say "You know what I mean.."

Lilian sighed and looked over at her sister again "You're never going to make friends if you hide around inside all the time.."

Lilith sneered. "Who needs friends when I've got a person like you."

Lilian then looked over her shoulder at Jere, giving his hand another little squeeze. "Excuse me for a moment, Try sitting down okay..?"

With that, Lilian gently let go of Jere's hand. She then took a step forward and opened her arms toward's her sister. Within seconds Lilith was up on her feet and dashing towards Lilian. The two of then collided into a hug, forcing Lilian to take a step backwards and almost bump into Jere.

As Lilian's Arms wrapped tightly around her sister, Lilith's body slowly started to sink into hers. It was sort of like creating a whole different body, they could do that yes but this was different. Lilith was just simply placing her own body into her sisters. She would be in there, but she wouldn't be able to control anything. This Technique was simply used to either of them could get some rest.

Afterwards, Lilian turned back towards Danny and Jere, smiling like she usually seemed to do.
    "Sorry for that! Lilith was just sleepy and well..yeah." She rubbed the back of her head, not really finding the right words to explain what had just happened. So she sat down beside Danny, not really minding the closeness that the bench forced the two to have. After all, it wasn't that long.

She looked over to where about's Jere had been. She couldn't see him but she figured that if the scene was anything like her illusions, she could pin point where Jere was in an instant. She then kindly motioned over for him to take a seat on the bench beside her.

15. Characters in this post:
    Jere's gaze darted between the three other awake occupants of the room once Lilian let go of his hand. He wasn't so much worried about Lilian, but Lilith had avoided him and seemed a bit more like black's personality, and Danny still had that huge weapon with him even though it was minimized, not to mention Danny was a good foot or so taller than Jere.

His gaze locked on the two twins when they joined together. It was altogether frightening and fascinating. Jere did, however, have to stop himself from thinking about how Lilith could use this to scare or otherwise jump out at Jere. But she wouldn't jump out...she said she was tired..she'll be asleep....right?
    that's right idiot!..if you're so scared of what people will do just read their fecking minds you know you'll see it coming that way.

Jere grabbed his head shaking it in protest not that anyone could see with the distortion But-but...thats rude black

you think I care!? Black was fuming and Jere's headache was getting worse. If it got too bad black would come out. That was one of his loopholes out, Jere under alot of pain equals black attitude comes out to save white even if white doesn't need saving.

Jere came back out of his head to notice Lilian gesturing to him to sit on the bench by her. Jere took a breath to try and calm himself as he took off the distortion and sat down. Barely giving himself any sitting space. He still kept an eye out for any sudden movements but he was able to atleast force a smile for a few seconds.

16. Characters in this post:
    Danny watched as one twin entered the other. 'I wonder what else they can do Danial.' 'I have no clue but I have to be honest, that's was pretty cool.' Danny nodded his head, then he slapped himself on the head as he realized that, that must have made him look stupid. "You guys sleep inside of each other? So, you're kinda like her personal bed?" Danny asked while rubbing the back of his head. 'You're so slow I swear.' 'Don't judge me sir.' 'Too late...way too late.' Danial laughed giving Danny a slight headache; causing Danny to reach into his pocket and pull out a small bag of candy. He pulled out a piece of salt water taffy and proceeded to eat it. While Danny was busy focusing on the amazing piece of candy in his mouth, Danial noticed Lilian patting a space on the bench motioning for something to sit down. He squinted his eyes and focused on the are she was looking at. After a couple seconds Jere slowly came back into view. 'Ah, so his little trick stops working if I know where he is. That's good to know.'

17. Characters in this post:
    *A seven foot eleven woman entered the room, her heterochromic violet eyes glowing ethereally along with her orange marks. Her long pale pink hair was dyed reddish pink except for the very tips and braided together with a tattered purple ribbon. She was clad in a gray shift and leggings, her metal cuff displaying the name Valkyrie. She also wore a black collar and dark gloves with the fingers missing, as well as a pair of dark violet boots...the only article of clothing she had been allowed to be personalized. She looked to be fairly young...just barely nineteen.*

I see that they have claimed more victims...what a pity. I guess it would only be polite to introduce myself...I am..

*She frowned for a moment, her wings twitching with agitation as she struggled to remember her real name. THEY had assigned her the name Valkyrie, but she had never really liked the pseudonym...*

Well, I guess the only name I can think of is the one THEY gave me...Valkyrie. I don't understand why they gave me that moniker when there are much suitable ones out there...the names Firestorm and Alpha come to mind, they make much more sense then naming me after Norse demi-goddesses who decide the fate of warriors! I rather you all call me Kyr until I can remember or recover my true name.

*If one was paying attention to her, they could notice that she did not move her mouth when she spoke and realize that her voice was present in their own minds.*

18. Characters in this post:
    Ok this was bad, very bad. Not only had an absolutely terrifyingly tall person just show up they also had wings, and they spoke mentally. This meant Black could potentially talk back. Black clearly delighted in this realization a slightly sadistic smile spreading across the mental image of him in Jere's mind.

White was too terrified or stunned to speak so Black directed his 'talking' outward still unaware if he could be heard by this other mental being "Well hello Kyr this pansy butt trembling before you is Jere black," the mental voice was firm not at all scared and slightly disgusted at the body and attitude that currently controlled said body.

Jere or rather his other self was able to eventually able to softly say "h-h-hi" after realizing black had introduced him. He didn't know if she'd heard black so he didn't say anything more. to be honest white was completely happy to go cower in the far corner of the room and let Black talk to the newcomer who actually seemed like they'd been here for a while. For now though he was happy to just pull his legs to his chest and curl into a tight ball. He would start rocking gently too but that would most likely result in him falling off his tenative perch on the bench.

19. Characters in this post:
    *Ember nodded with a slight frown at Jere, making her wings completely still.*

Oh right...Twin Mind. I do hope your meeker counterpart excuses my need to use my telepathy, as I don't have a real voice. Or at least....not anymore.

*She gives Jere a sad smile before opening her mouth to show that her tongue had been removed, the wound crudely stitched up. She waited a few minutes for the horrifying image to sink in before closing her mouth again and sighing. She then shut her eyes and gently shook her head, feeling the anger build up inside her again.*

I am the first Enhanced, and I have a good feeling that THEY do not like me very much. THEY want us to be strong, powerful, and complacent...attack dogs with no mind of their own.

*She then flinched as she felt her collar shock her, letting out a loud squawk.*

How long ago did you come from the outside, do you remember? How did they capture you?

20. Characters in this post:
    Lilian sat there, looking up over at the door that was now opened, and a very tall girl walked on through. She was speaking with her mind? Thats so cool!

Lilian felt a tiny voice in the back of her mind, lilith spoke silently but lilian could still make out the words. "How lame."

"Lilith..be nice!" Lilian put on a sweet smile and stood up, holding out her hand to the very tall woman known as Kyr. "Hello My name is lilian! Pleased to meet you!~" Despite where they were, lilian had a cheery and nice attitude. Though she was like that with almost every situation. Lilith on the other hand, rarely showed her kindness to anyone.

21. Characters in this post:
    *Ember looked at Lilian and tilted her head for a moment before regaining her composure. Though there were only three other concious physical bodies in the room besides herself, she was aware that each of the other vessels contained an additional person due to her empathic ability. Sometimes being an Enhanced had its perks...*

Forgive me for not shaking your hand, but I would mostly burn you. I was instructed not to harm any of the new arrivals unless given a directive to do so...I do not want THEM to think I am unstable again.

*She smiles sadly and glances out the window, her wings readjusting themselves against her back. She was used to being punished by now...used to being made an example of. Though she never asked to be given the powers of a Phoenix, they blamed every accident that occurred by using aforementioned powers on her being "unstable".*

Please tell me what it is like on the outside...it has been so very long.

22. Characters in this post:
    "Trust me you're not missing much. The world isn't what it used to be." Danial spoke out. Once Danny heard the girls voice in his head and not his ears he quickly let Danial take over. He didn't know much about the girl but he was a little freaked out at the thought of someone in his head. Plus he figured if she's going to be able to hear Danial anyway might was well with her own two ears. "I'm Danial by the way." He quickly looked over to the other people in the room. "Danny's a little preoccupied at the moment so I decided to come out and properly introduce myself." Danial looked back at the new girl who walked in. "But yeah, its pretty bad out there."

23. Characters in this post:
    Black was delighted she could actually hear him. The mental image smiled a bit more genuinely before responding. "The idiot's more scared of your size and wings than the fact that you're talking to us mentally..."Jere stared at Kyr both attitudes a bit interested in the reason for her inability to speak. Upon seeing the sight Jere blanched and returned to staring out at nothing. "Thought showing the scardy-pansy-idiot that...probably didn't help.." but black didn't really know that for sure. White had, in fact, turned to look.

Black and white were silent as Lilian stood and introduced herself to Kyr followed by the other guy speaking up in an entirely different tone of voice naming himself Danial and saying the world hadn't changed much. Jere couldn't remember it much himself but that's because his memories were fractured because of his so called "enhancement" his head didn't work properly for anything involving the past minus learning or teaching himself what he could do.

"I-I don't remember m-much about the outside..I think...think the enhancement's to blame for that." White finally said as he spoke up. He still didn't look at anyone curled up in the ball as he was but he was able to speak around his knees so his voice and speech wasn't muffled

24. Characters in this post:
    *Ember laughed softly at what Danial said, shaking her head. Though her memories of the outside were faint, she DID happen to remember about the war.*

I was there the day the bombs fell, the day the whole world went to hell. I may not remember much....but it is pretty hard to forget that. I still can hear the screams of those around me every time I close my heterochromic eyes, still see the awful carnage caused by mankind. It seems so cruel that I can remember that destruction, but not even my own name...

How much worse could it possibly be out there? Humanity already was choking on the fallout vapors of the bombs that scorched the lands, and martial law was in affect the moment the bombs hit the ground. I assume those outside this compound are just as much prisoners as we are....perhaps even more.

*She then turned to Jere, giving a sharp and cruel laugh once Black spoke once again. She was starting to like this male quite a lot...despite not wanting to associate with any of them.*

It is only sensible to fear me, I am told. THEY made me freakishly tall so I would paralyze "lower lifeforms" with so much awe and despair that they will throw them to our feet in surrender...though I suspect that they didn't make me much taller than I was originally meant to be.

*She lit her hands with a soft sigh, letting the flames dance over her fingers for a moment before flicking a flame to Jere. She then waved her hand towards herself and closed her fingers into a fist so the flames would dissolve harmlessly before they hit the male's skin.*

I do not mean to startle or intimidate you Jere, just trying to give you a bit of a thicker skin. You will come to know me much better than your more timid half would prefer to...as I have taken an interest in you, though it may fade if DNAngel proves himself a better choice....

25. Characters in this post:
    Lilian tilted her head a little You're part phoenix? she moved her hand away,sinking back down onto the bench in between Danny and Jere. She stared up at the tall woman-rather, she was staring through her. Her mind went blank--

The fires..Her parents couldn't get out..

For the first time lilian's smile turned int a frown, her blue eyes started to water as she continued to look up-through-the tall fire woman.

She felt scared, like she went back in time and had to go through the same expirence

Yes, fire is scary, it will burn you if you get too close..That tiny voice in the back of her head was speaking..but it was not the voice of her sister lilith. it was someting else.

26. Characters in this post:
    *Ember sighed deeply, rubbing her temples. The new Enhanced were starting to get on her nerves and she desperately needed to do something about it.*

I prefer to call myself a Phoenix...if I was ever human, that part has faded away long ago. The Scorching was the catalyst to all of this....

*She shut her eyes and concentrated on exuding a feeling of calm so it could fill the air around them. She hoped desperately it would put her companions at ease with their situation for the time being and stop focusing on how frightning she appeared.*

27. Characters in this post:
    Jere looked up toward Kyr as he felt the heat from the fire getting closer. he flinched back as it got close to him but he kept an eye on it the whole time reaching out to where the fire had been moments before it dissappeared. then he spoke up "Getting to know you...that's gonna be..gonna be good I-If i know you I won't be so scared of you.." White was getting a bit of a confidence boost Black had mostly been talking. And Jere hadn't gotten hit yet. Black was a bit abrasive most of the time and it tended to get White in trouble.

Jere uncurled from his ball on the bench before giving Kyr a somewhat weak smile. A little bit later he looked to Lilian he still didn't know much about her but something seemed off. "L-lilian?.." White didn't know what to do and Black didn't particularly care. All of a sudden though Jere felt very calm and he relaxed back into his seat a soft sigh coming from him as he sat back down

28. Characters in this post:
    Oh would you quit your sobbing..that happened a long time ago. And I'm trying to sleep so would you kindly quit? Oh and that Jere kid is talking to you.

e-eh? lilian snapped out of her little trance and looked over at Jere. Oh, sorry! Lilian gave a sweet little laugh and quickly wiped away her watery eyes. The frown was soon replaced with a smile once again, as if nothing had even happened.

She leaned her back up against the wall and looked up at Kyr.
    Emm, sorry about that..Oh! and lilith wants to know how long we'll be kept in here..

29. Characters in this post:
    As the processor opened, the air drained away and the girl inside was forced to wake up.
    "Where am I?" she said as she sat up and looked around.
    Oh. . . I'm here. There seem to be others.
    Right now she don't want to see anyone. She still couldn't take the fact that her mom had died, and her little sister tried to volunteer for this. She took her place so that she doesn't have to suffer. Afraid to cry, she unintentionally shrouded herself in darkness. Taking this as an opportunity to cry, she hugged her knees and cried a small whimper.

30. Characters in this post:
    *Ember shook her head slightly, pressing her hand against the clear barrier that passed for a window. She pushed the emotions of the other Enhanced for a moment so her mind was clear enough to think without disruption, not being quite used to having so many people around them who didn't actually work at the compound...*

Depends on your definition of "in here". If you mean this room...I'm not exactly sure on when you can explore the rest of the compound that is accessible to you, but you'll know. If you mean how long you will be stuck within the Metamorphosis Project, I assume it will be until they are satisfied with our transformations...

*She turned to Jere with a smirk and a wink.*

I don't think you should call my interest a good thing, my dear. If I take a fancy to you...so will THEY, and you do not want their attention.

*She laughed loudly, her wings twitching as she returns to staring out the window. It was better to let her fellow Enhanced find out for themselves what cruel hearted monsters ran this place....and know that monster was meant quite literally around here.*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 38