Login to your account

The Metamorphosis Project(Needs Players!) - Closed

In the year 2112, the world has been torn apart by war and the government has taken over. To prevent an uprising and another war, the government created the MetaMorphosis Project: a plan to fuse/create a group of humanoids to become the standard for acceptance ...Will you be one of the lucky Enhanced?......

Tags: dystopia, enhanced, experiments, fantasy, future, genetics, government, mutants, science fiction, supernatural

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: emberwest

Created: 06-30-2012, 04:24 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 31 to 38 of 38

1. Characters in this post:
    Like flipping on a light Andrayah snapped into awareness from her slumber. Unlike most people, who were disoriented and drowsy when they woke up she was the opposite. For years she had practiced and practiced the art of waking up and instantly being aware. It was how she survived being raised by her mother. If she was aware, then she was abused less often.

Keeping her eyes closed she pretended to still be asleep as she evaluated her situation. All around her people were talking. Opening her eyes she sat up silently and looked around the room, assessing everything and everyone. Two males, two females, and one very tall female creature. Andrayah's eyes flickered back and forth between everyone. She made sure her back was to the wall and shifted so her body was in the position to move the second she needed to.

Growing up with her mother, one learned to be prepared for anything and everything. She was accustomed to dodging a blow and as she grew bigger to even hitting back. Keeping her face blank she continued to study the ones before her. If they were looking for a friend they certainly wouldn't find one in her.

2. Characters in this post:
    *A metallic, almost robotic sounding female voice echoes though out the room.*

"DNAngel, Twin-mind, and The Illusionist twins have now been assigned sleeping quarters and are free to leave the room. Please pick up your key cards from the opening in the wall and proceed to your assigned areas. That is all."

*A spot in the wall to the right of Valkyrie opens up to reveal three key cards, each in a different color and sporting the name of their owners. Jere's card was green, Lilian and Lililth's card was purple, and Danial's card was red.*

3. Characters in this post:
    Jere reached up to the back of his head to scratch nervously a bit before he could answer Kyr "B-But..if THEY are bad...i want to have somone looking at me postively...rIght?" and from Jere's head Black spoke up to Kyr He may not be big, but he can handle himself...If he can't I get to have my fun! this statement shocked white a bit. Black usually jumped at every chance he got to call white an idiot, loser, pansy, or something along those lines.

When the anouncer voice came over the intercom though Jere's attention went circling around the room to find the source jumping about 4 feet in the air since it startled him. Having an ability involving moving objects including himself tended to move him when he was startled. Idiot...you're in a military facility there's gonna be intercoms. Black said sounding more back to his negative self.

After he got his green key card Jere looked around the room again while he pocketed the room key. In his little freakout he thought he'd seen someone. then he spotted her over in the corner. He was too shy himself to really do anything about it. So, acting like a little child again he tapped Lilian on the shoulder and said "Th-there's someone else awake over there."

4. Characters in this post:
    Lilian reached for the purple card that had her and her sister's name on it. Funny how the card was her favorite color. She tilted her head and looked at it, but then looked over at Jere when she felt him tap on her shoulder. "Hmm..?"

She looked in the direction that Jere had suggested there was a person awake. She immediately thought of going over and saying hello, but the intercom had told them to go to their assigned areas. "Well, looks like we should go then!" Even though Lilian was a little frightened about the whole thing, she stood up and stretched a little then looked back down at Jere and Danny. "Well come on then"

5. Characters in this post:
    Danial glanced out of the corner of his eye as the new girl walked into the room. He noticed the tenseness in her body as she backed into the wall looking at them. 'I wonder how many of us they captured.' Danial thought as the sound of the intercom went off. 'Danial ummm whats that?' 'You mean the intercom, Danny? Its a small device people use to transmit audio wav-' 'English....please.' Danial shook his head and sighed trying to think of a way to dumb it down. 'It's like a radio but people talk into it.' Danny smiled, he loved annoying Danial for some reason.

Danial stood up and walked over to the wall. He picked up the last remaining plastic card and looked it over. It seemed to be nothing big just a red plastic card with a black magnetic strip and a name on it matching the one on his bracelet. 'Well might as well go look around.' Danial thought as he walked out of the room. Heading to find his sleeping area.

6. Characters in this post:
    *Ember glanced back at Jere and smiled, tucking her wings neatly against her spine. Obviously he had never seen any of their caretakers...so THEY must have had him and the others sedated during their transformations. She instantly felt a pang of jealousy in her chest, having been completely awake when she herself had been enhanced.*

THEY will love how you turned out, I'm sure of it...

*Her keen avian ears then picked up on the male telling the Illusionist twins that another person was awake, and she immediately turned in the direction of female who had awoken. It was obvious that this one was filled with much anger and hatred for her situation....making Ember doubt her stability.*

But to be fair...I was just like her when I first joined the Metamorphosis Project, albeit a little more lost and frightened. I was just a child, after all.

7. Characters in this post:
    Jere had been busy inspecting the card in his handwhen Lilian spoke up. And he didn't jump, which is something he could be proud of. He was getting used to a few people around him. He watched Danny walk off to inspect the other areas on his own. Jere wouldn't be able to do that really. So he slowly got up and put his card away.

He nodded with a soft noise of "Lets go check it out" to Lilian. The intercom had told them to go to their prospective rooms. And seeing how Kyr talked about THEM Jere didn't really want to get on their bad side. What harm could be done by looking around? He stood somewhat resolved by Lilian waiting for her to lead. He certaintly wasn't going to be the first to walk out into unfamiliar territory.

AS he and Lilian left he looked back toward Kyr and gave her a shaky wave good bye. He hoped he'd seee her again soon because she seemed like a good person to have as a friend. and She already likes me. he thought happily

8. Characters in this post:
    *Ember frowns, displeased that those who had stayed in the room were boring. Most of them were still asleep in their pods, much like the male closest to her who had been given the name Fafnir. She smirked at the thought of somebody whose codename had come from Norse mythology like hers.*

I think it is time to hit the archives and read the files on some of the new Enhanced...

*She rapped her hand on the male's pod before exiting the room.*
    __________________________________________________ _
    *Torsten opened his eyes, groaning. He pushed up the lid of his hibernation chamber with a soft sigh as he observed the room around him. This new environment was nothing like where he had lived before, and he found it too clean and metallic for his taste. He was meant to live in the wild....*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 31 to 38 of 38