Login to your account

Neverland

Second star to the right and straight on till morning. Neverland, a place where you never have to grow up. Come! Fight pirates, look for treasures, swim with mermaids and play with indians! Anything you want to do because the only crime is not having fun!......

Tags: action, adventure, boy, disney, fairy tale, girl, indian, lost, mermaid, neverland, pirates, pixie, supernatural

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Syrasya

Created: 06-28-2012, 04:09 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Skull Rock

One of the only places pirates could call home.

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Neverland

1. Characters in this post:
    Ana let out a long sigh and kicked a rock halfheartedly, watching it bounce on the water before sinking. "Dear dear, what am I to do? There's no little boys or girls to annoy, and who knows where the crew is. I'm so bored."
    She spun on her heels, watching her jacket flow out, almost like a dress."My my, I wonder if any of those redskins have guns I could trade for. Maybe the mermaids have some shells to spare. If only I was better at solving riddles. That blasted pixie ran around the whole island, screaming her riddle, and I have no bloody idea what she meant. Estúpido, estúpido! Enigma estúpido, soy un genio, no un filósofo! (Stupid, stupid! Stupid riddle, I'm a genius, not a philosopher!) Oh, not only that, but I'm going insane! I'm talking to myself!"
    Ana hissed angrily and whipped out her long-sword, picking up a dirt clod, throwing it in the air and slicing it in half.
    "Where are my bloody crew members?! I'll have their heads for this!"

2. Characters in this post:
    Rozalin had just came from Hangman's Tree after a fire prank in one of the lost boy's cabin. The look on his face when he woke up to see half of his hair on fire. Priceless! Rozalin giggled to herself from the memory. She had hidden behind a pot of plant to watch her handiwork where she was almost caught by Leader who had came rushing in because of the loud racket. Luckily, she didn't see her as the pixie flew out quietly through a branch.

So, where in Neverland requires her havoc, now?

She was flying close to the waters and was almost hit by an incoming stone had she not evaded it well by flying higher up. From afar, she realized it was the Captain who was responsible for her almost accident. Captain Ana was talking to herself out of frustration in a language Rozalin could not comprehend. A mischievous smile curved on Rozalin's lips as a prank worked itself in her mind.

She flew without making a sound to the Captain's right side and paused quietly just above her shoulder.

"Ana, Ana," she whispered softly. "Why are you talking to yourself? Why are you hearing voices? Where is the sound coming from? Is it your head? Oh dear, it's all in your head. All these sounds. Yes. These sounds are playing in your head, you see. No, you don't see? But, Ana, you're a genius, aren't you? Why can't you see? Oh my, my, my. Ana, Ana, Ana. What is wrong with you?"

3. Characters in this post:
    Ana was still busy ranting when she suddenly heard a voice whispering softly, telling her the sounds were in her head. Promptly, Ana sheathed her sword and pulled out a small dagger, admiring it's not-shinyness.
    "Madame, I'll have you know, I'm not stupid. For one, whenever I talk to myself, you'll notice it's my voice. Second, you would be wise to move, as I'm known for throwing things over my right shoulder."
    At this, Ana picked up a small rock and threw it behind her, hearing it hit something. Whether or not it hit the mischievous pixie was none of her concern. That blasted pixie. No, all those blasted pixies. Not even the mermaids were as loud and annoying as that one. What was her name? Something that started with an R. Rose? Roka? Something weird. No matter. Oh, wait, she's got it! Rozalin! Whatever. Not her problem. What was her concern was this particular dagger. Engraved on it were a few words, words that had never left her, that had shaped her into the person she was now. Quite simple words they were. Simply:
    You'll never find me.
    She laughed.
    "We'll see about that." She said quietly, putting the dagger back in her boot, where it rightfully belonged. No, wait, actually, it belongs embedded in someone. Embedded deep.

4. Characters in this post:
    Rozalin quickly evaded the rock after she had heard the warning. Now flying high above the Captain, she chuckled in glee. True, Captain Ana was not one to be fooled so easily. Rozalin was thinking of ways she could use to trick the Captain when she heard a sudden laugh coming from the woman beneath her.

Maybe she really is crazy.

Rozalin landed on a large rock and contemplated on what else she could do.

Lost boys? Did that. How about Mermaids? Maybe I could try out that stink bomb I made! she thought excitedly. She batted her wings and started flying in the direction of Mermaid Lagoon.

Then I'll just get the Captain later on today, then! she made a mental note to herself as she flew over the woman, already working on a new plan.

5. Characters in this post:
    Ana watched as the pixie flew over her and onward in the general direction of the Mermaid Lagoon. That little pixie is a good prankster, I'll give her that. She might be useful. I'll have to think about it, but yes, I do believe that little pixie could be helpful. Ana thought to herself, eyes following the pixie until she was no more than a speck on the horizon.

But right now she had things to do. She had to check on the ship. "Dammit where are those crew members?! Knowing them, they're probably on the ship, drinking and gambling." Ana said into the wind, knowing fully well anyone who could hear her would consider her insane. That's the way she liked it: The insane were often underestimated.

"Enough of this!" Ana said again, and she walked off to Cannibal Cove, fully prepared to knock someone's head off.

Posts 1 to 5 of 5