Login to your account

LaLa Land ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Love story revolving around a band group.......

Tags: bands, love, teenagers

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Syrasya

Created: 06-13-2012, 05:52 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Posts 31 to 60 of 178

1. Characters in this post:
    Anna knew her face was still bewildered when Fiona suddenly burst out laughing. "Why are you laughing?" She didn't answered her question. She couldn't, actually. When Fiona finally stop, she took out something out of her pocket and then realized it was Mr.Kuma. A soft toy that her brother gave her for her 10th birthday . Fiona handed it to her and she took it. "Did I drop this?" She thanked her. Anna would be devastated if she lost Mr.Kuma. It's like her lucky charm. She took a look around Ty's room. It was already tidy and exceptionally clean. Maybe Fiona clean it up. Thank god, she thought.

"You must be really hungry. Come on! Leon is one hell of a cook!" she said, heading to the kitchen. When she was at the kitchen, she saw Roy sitting on Ty's lap and Leon said something about his meeting. "Roy, get off Ty's lap. You don't wanna be near him. He might be crawling with bugs," then she turned to Ty, "FYI, there's no duck in your room. Just a chick." Everyone went silent. She burst out laughing, "Pffft! Haha! Get it? A chick?" pointing to Fiona.

She heard the door was open and Jesse came in from his regular exercise.
    "Morning, Jesse. Guess what, I found a chick in Ty's room, instead of duck." she continued laughing. When she heard Jesse was surprised to see her here, she blushed instantly. "Wh-why, why would you say that? I didn't go anywhere last night." she stuttered, trying to cover things up. Her face was still flushed when Jesse started blabbering about caffeine and stuff. Oh man! I still don't remember a thing about last night, she thought, covering her red face with her hands.

2. Characters in this post:
    Roy jumped off of Ty's lap almost ninja like when he herd that Ty was teasing about throwing him into a bathtub full of disgusting bugs. He went to go sit on the chair beside Ty, bringing his feet up so that there would be no chance that a bug could crawl on him.

He folded his arms across his bare chest and stared down at the table, feeling a little embarrassed at how such small things could frighten him.
    ugh... Roy shook his head and decided to take the coffee that had been marked for him. He took a sip, trying to ignore the thought of bugs crawling everywhere as started to go quiet.he listened to everyone as suddenly just blurted out: Stupid monkeys taking my candy! It seemed taht his terets were kicking in early.

3. Characters in this post:
    "Well, the way these bozos are going about their business," he looked over at Ty and Anna before grinning over at Roy. "They could be monkeys." The green haired young man was a fascinating subject and his little random blurts were sometimes pretty funny. They had been friends for a while now and got along just fine.

He stood and picked his plate up from the table before walking over to where Roy was, where he poked his head as he walked by. He didn't stop though, and just continued on his merry way to go put the plate into the dishwasher. When he was done with that, he wiped imaginary dust onto his jeans and then left the kitchen to go grab his coffee.

4. Characters in this post:
    Jesse laughed and lifted his eyebrows at Leon a couple of times. "My day is now complete that I have your love. You have found out my ulterior motive! Bribing love from my friends with coffee." He took another sip of his own coffee, then lifting the glass in a sort of toast to Leon. "No morning is complete without coffee and I noticed we were out this morning when I got up. We'll have to pick more up next time we go to the store."

He grinned at Anna, leaning against the counter as he continued to eat his energy bar. "Well, I just thought you would be out and about." He shrugged, taking another bite of his bar and chewing thoughtfully. "You know...picking up strays and what not." He tilted his head at the white haired girl.

"What's yer name kitten? We've got names aside from our instruments you know. I'm Jesse." He tilts his coffee cup at the others in turn, "Ty, Roy, Leon...I reckon you know Anna. I like to think I am a bit more than a four string bass. But I could be wrong." He popped the last of the dried blueberry thing in his mouth. "We're the candy stealing monkeys. Didn't you know?"

5. Characters in this post:
    Roy looke over at leon who had jsut poked him. He then looked at everyone else with a questioning look. Why were they talking about monkeys and candy? What are you all talking about? I think you need some sleep. You're all delusional! Roy nodded his head to agree with himself. For he never remembered when he just blurted out random things.

He waved his hand as if to dismiss his curiosity about the monkeys and looked away to go and find his stash of candy. It seemed that someone had gotten into the habit of hiding it from him. He was determined to hide it, and find who was stealing it in the process. Roy got up from his seat, taking the coffee with him as he dragged his feet to go off and try to find his bag of treats.

6. Characters in this post:
    He heard Michaels comment and smirks "why would I hide a chick if I can only eat it.." he really likes to tease. "I only touch insects but I don't bath with them" as he correct the part of crawling on his body when Roy get off him, He moves the chair he was sitting on closer to the table as he sip on his coffee. Glancing Leon while giving a plate to Roy, when suddenly Roy just blurt out something that makes him laugh so hard again.

When Jesse told his nick "yo" as he look at Fionna.

He felt his stomach is really hurting due to laughing so hard as he finish his coffee and stood up and look at Fiona "by the way I'm just joking awhile ago, you can have it...you can have a full bucket of beetles if you want too" as he chuckles thinking this girl is really different unlike some girls who acts cutely making him piss off. He grabs his paper airplane and goes to the balcony as he makes it fly with the wind. Looking at the people "Too many busy body people" as he mumbles and thinking what should he do today.

7. Characters in this post:
    The member's conversation amused her. She giggled when she heard Anna's attempt of a joke. It wasn't really the joke that made her laugh, but Anna's persistence in passing it on. The others although not giving her the satisfaction of a laughter, but Fiona saw the side of their lips twitch, suppressing a smile. It was obvious they got along really well with each other. She had heard about Roy's tourrete syndrome from her friend. She was impressed at how accepting the other members were about it.
    They're really nice people, she thought.
    She had also wondered why Anna was so nervous when people mentioned her night. She recalled how flustered she was this morning when they first met and guessed that the two were probably connected. Not wanting to intrude on Anna's personal matters, Fiona didn't bother to ask.

"Fiona." She answered shortly. She was happy when Jesse introduced the members to her. She hid the fact that she already knew all their names. It was impossible not to. Her friend was like a walking trivia of the band. She'd be retarded to not have memorized them all by now. "Nice to meet you."

She smiled graciously when Tyrant had consent to her taking the beetle. Her eyes shone longingly when he had offered the rest to her as well, but fighting hard to resist her desires, she politely declined.

"I'll be taking my leave now. Thank you again for today." She said as she made her way to exit the room.

8. Characters in this post:
    She uncovered her face to look at Jesse when he was talking to her. There's that grin again. Why the heck that I can't remember anything from last night?, she thought. "Just so you know, I did not pick up strays. I found her in Ty's room. He should be the one you ask." she retorted. She grabbed her coffee and took a huge sip. With everyone was gone and Fiona left the dorm, now was her chance to ask Jesse what really happen. After all, she knew she could count on Jesse anytime.

Anna took Jesse's energy bar and ripped it open. She took a bite and asked him in a whisper, not wanting the other band member to hear anything. "Jesse, what really did happen last night? All I know is that I can't remember a thing!"

9. Characters in this post:
    Jesse found himself at a bit of a loss at the abrupt departure of Fiona. But then again, maybe he was just missing something. If she was in Ty's room there was no telling if she was ready to leave. Perhaps it was one of those awkward mornings.

He took a long drink from his cooling coffee. He turned his attention to Anna. "Well, after the way you were kicking back the jungle juice I'm not surprised. Just because it taste like kool aid doesn't mean it doesn't have a kick. I mean, I did see what Ty put in there.... Everclear is no ones friend." Jesse laughed. He tilted his cup of coffee at Anna. "Mostly you just danced...I use that term loosely mind you. You did have sense enough to drink the two cups of water I gave you. Or else I gather you would have felt like roadkill this morning."

"You did go about professing your love though." Jesse grinned, leaving her hanging on that one. Let her squirm a bit. No shame in professing your love for music after all, though loving your instrument might be pushing it.

10. Characters in this post:
    Aha! I found it! you all didnt believe me but I frickin found that damn mouse! Roy practically shouted out nonsense as he ran all through the house, desperately trying to find where his stash of candy went. He pushed his green hair out of his face as he finally crashed onto the floor with a silent 'thud'. Oh look..gravity works.. For the longest time Roy just lay there, face-planted against the ground before he finally rolled over and looked up at the ceiling

He put his hands under his head as a support and grinned like a fool, for no particular reason at all he started to make piano noises of his favorite song. He nodded his head as he did so and stayed like that for a few minutes

11. Characters in this post:
    He sigh looking at some places he remembers his going to buy a new headphone, until he heard Fiona was about to leave “hey wait up...I’m going out too” as he grab the chicken duck shirt and wears it. Even if the shirt is not a fashionable when he wears it, it seems good at him. When he is about to grab the shoes he heard Jesse and Michaels “hey what’s that about, I’m still right here and can hear you, you know” as he pouts and starts wearing his shoes. He bid his farewell to his fellow members by waving his hand back “bye guys and also Roy get up there or you'll catch cold" even though sometimes he is mean, he still care for his members. As he walks out following Fiona as he grins thinking what headphone he should buy.

“by the way how did you and Michaels meet?” as he look at his black cell phone with a cockroach keychain hanging on it and surfing the net “hey is it good the headphone Beat by Dr. Dre?” as he mumbles.

12. Characters in this post:
    Fiona barely caught Tyrant's request asking her to hold up just as she was about to leave the house. Complying, she lingered by the door as she waited for his arrival. From where she stood, she watched as Roy laid on his back, staring at ceiling. She hesitated before walking to where he laid and crouched in the space beside him. Rummaging her hand into her pocket, she turned up with her favorite caramel candy. She placed it on the ground like an offering before backing away and returning to the door right before Tyrant got there as if nothing happened.

"Oh, I just met her this morning while I was on my walk." She replied distractedly to Tyrant's question as her eyes followed the movement of the keychain hanging on his cellphone. "She, uhh..." Bounce, bounce. "...She dropped her stuff toy and I..." Bounce. "I, umm, wanted to return it to her, so I..." Bounce, bounce, bounce. "...Followed her here. It was destiny," she mumbled. Like a cat following the movement of a toy, she didn't let the keychain out of her sight as her head bobbed at every motion it made.
    Knowing that Tyrant was speaking to her, she tried to get her mind back to the conversation. Beat by Dr Dre...
    "Oh, I've never heard of that song before."

13. Characters in this post:
    He was listening to Fiona about her and Michaels meeting when he suddenly notice that her voice is like choppy with a slow signal as he looks at her “dude, are you alright? Or do you have a cold?” he just blurt it just imagining Roy got cold as he goes near her and bends down “don’t move” as his right hand removes her bangs and puts his forehead on hers. “Your temperature is alright, now that was weird” as he let go of her. “umm by the way about the Beat by Dr. Dre it’s a headphone, aren’t you even listening to what I just said earlier?” he sigh as he puts his cell phone inside his pocket. “where are you going anyways?” As he stops over at the bus stop and waits for the bus.

14. Characters in this post:
    Tyrant looked at her oddly and she wondered if she had said anything wrong. When he pressed his forehead to hers, she caught his startlingly emerald eyes. After he had backed off, Fiona rubbed her forehead in confusion and brushed her bangs back into place. "I'm fine...?" she replied, puzzled by his actions.

When he had explained to her regarding the headphones, she thought back about her reply and had to resist the urge to giggle realizing how stupid she must have sounded. "I'm sorry, I wasn't aware." She admitted guiltily as Tyrant finally put away his cellphone -and the cockroach keychain. Disappointed that her little fun had been taken away, Fiona let out a soft sigh.

"I'm heading to the mall in Lemon street. It just opened last weekend. Have you been?" she conversed politely. Glancing at the clock on the sign post, it was ten minutes past 11. She knew by heart that her bus would be arriving at 11.15 AM. "I don't really have anything particular to buy. It's just I'm sure there'll be a lot of people there. I was hoping to run into someone."

15. Characters in this post:
    He laughs when he heard Fiona’s comment about the headphone “wow you’re an honest girl” he smirks while he looks up as he thinks about the Mall in Lemon Street… “Nahh never heard of it, do they got everything there?”

He then saw a girl who dress like a hooker as he looks for the beetle Fiona got “ohh where is it? Where is it?” looking at you until he remembers it was inside your pocket and he put his hand inside Fiona’s pocket and grabs the beetle “I’ll change it for something later”. As he winks at Fiona while the girl just pass by him he flicks the beetle and went inside of the girls clothes. He laughs so hard seeing the reaction of the girl removing the beetle while the girl looking at him glaring and when the girl completely remove the beetle she was about to go near him and give him a good slap but the bus arrives causing her a bit to stop. He quickly grabs Fiona’s hand and went inside the bus “bitch it’s too early in the morning, dressing like that giving me an eyesore” until he gives a bad finger on the girl as he walks inside the bus while laughing evilly as he drags Fiona and sit on the vacant sit. “haa now my day is complete” he just doing it for something interesting to come on his day today, knowing that his prank awhile ago failed cause by Leon as he sigh again. “ohh yeah who is that someone? friend? lover? relative? or the person you like?” as he chuckles. He got a habit who loves to ask questions on and on and on

16. Characters in this post:
    She just couldn't believe her ears. She was just really shock when she knew what she did last night. "Pro-professing my love?" she stuttered. Now, her head was really hurt. I-I don't think I wanna know about last night anymore, she thought. It was bad enough to wake up in a random bed with a stranger. She didn't want to know any other humiliating stuff that she did that night. Oh! Ty is so gonna pay for this!, she thought in rage.

She finished her coffee and thanked Jesse. If it weren't for Jesse, she wouldn't have known. Ty and Fiona had already gone by now, but she knew that she could still catch them up. She grabbed her bag and hurriedly went out of the dorm. She ran as fast as she could. She was already out of breath. Obviously, running was not her thing. Luckily, she caught glimpses of Ty and Fiona from afar. "WAIT!" she yelled. They couldn't hear her over the girl's scream. Ugh! Typical bitch and Ty's bug, she thought. She was almost there. Just when she was about to succeed, Ty dragged Fiona into the bus. "No! Wait!" she yelled again. She quicken her pace. Her adrenaline rush pushed her to her limit and without thinking, she just jumped and trying to reach the door of the bus. Thank God, she made it.
    She panted heavily and glared at Ty,
    "You!"

17. Characters in this post:
    Oh..whats this then? Roy started at the caramel treat that was on the floor beside him. He looked all around to see if anyone was watching, he then rolled onto his stomach and popped the caramel treat into his mouth, savoring the taste of something sweet so early in the morning. The band members knew not to give roy any candy so early in the morning because he would get hyper like a child, and then crash. You cant stop me no matter who you are! mwahhaa!

Roy suddenly got up off the floor and dashed up to his room. Moments later he came back down with a rainbow cape around his neck and a plastic sword. He then continued to pretend that there were villains and made swish like noises and poked at leon with the sword. En-guard!

18. Characters in this post:
    Leon put his coffee down and then scooped the spatula off of the counter where he left it. He jumped back some and held out the egg covered utensil with a grin on his face, ready to strike at any moment.

This was very out of character for him, but he was in a good mood- just having coffee and with the new role and concert coming up, he was just so... happy.

"Ah! So the Rainbow Roy has finally come after me?" he said in a high pitched evil sounding voice. He gave a long drawn out chuckle before thrusting out the spatula like a sword as well. "Well, prepare to go down, you pathetic hero!" he lunged forward with a grin painted onto his lips.

19. Characters in this post:
    He was having fun when suddenly the bus stop, he taught it was the hooker but he just laugh so hard when he saw that it’s Michaels. “oh oh oh look at that Fiona your Destiny is here” as he laughs again.

When Michaels went on his side standing and glaring at him, he hold his laugh for awhile “we don’t know you’re going with us and by the way you look really pretty” he burst out laughing again while he takes out his phone and taking pictures of Michaels “now pose” as he smirk and quickly put his phone back knowing that Michaels gonna throw his phone. He gets up and puts his handkerchief on top of Michael’s head “your sweating and don’t cause a commotion people are looking at you” as he moves to the side “now sit beside Fiona” he was now standing while holding the bus hand holder to balance himself.

20. Characters in this post:
    Aha! You'll have to do better to defeat me sir! Roy dropped his sword to the side and jumped on Leon. He started tickling Leon's sides and making a cheesy evil laugh. He then hopped off of Leon, grabbing his plastic sword again and ran off to his room.

Mwahaha! I'll be back for the rest of you, just you wait! In that last bit, Roy had took on a very well sounding pirate's accent.

21. Characters in this post:
    Fiona was about to answer Tyrant's inquiry about the mall when he suddenly dug his hand into her right pocket. She was too stunned to comprehend what happened next. All she knew was that, Alexandra the beetle had been thrown into some girl's cloth and before she had the chance to retrieve him back, Tyrant was pulling her into the bus. She stumbled up the steps, tightening her grasp on Tyrant's hand fearing she may fall. While Tyrant was giving the aforementioned girl the finger, Fiona watched from the corner of her eyes how Alexandra crawled past beneath a pedestrian's step and up a building before disappearing from sight. She heaved a sigh of relief seeing that her beetle was safe from harm. However, as her heart still mourned the lost of Alexandra, Fiona followed dejectedly while Tyrant walked her to an empty seat. She was half listening when he started talking to her again but her eyes lit when she had heard his question. "My soulmate, actually. I'm looking for my soulmate." She answered happily in a matter-of-fact tone.

Out of nowhere, Anna suddenly appeared in front of them, her face flushed and sweaty. The other passengers stared at her curiously, some not even bothering to be discrete as they pointed at her openly. Offering a sweet smile, Fiona greeted her and tugged at her shirt. "Hello again, Anna. Have a seat beside me."

22. Characters in this post:
    She was panting heavily while she wiped off her sweat with the back of her hand. She knew how messy she looked when Ty suddenly took a picture of her phone. Something sparked inside of her when Ty mockingly complimented her. She knew he was only joking but she couldn't help but to feel all buttery up. She shook that thought out of her head, quickly. What the hell was I thinking, she thought.

When Ty was oh-so-kindly wiping her sweats off, she took his hand and bit it, hard. He let out a yelp, trying to escape from her grasp. She, then, let go of his hand and said,
    "I will not be seated!". She glared at Ty again who was now rubbing his red hand with a bite mark. "What did you put inside my drink, last night?" she panted, ignoring at the stares and the pointing. She let out a big sighed and clutched her stomach. "On second thought, maybe I should sit down while listening to your explanation," she waved her hand to Fiona, "Scoot!". Then, she just flopped down into the bus seat with sighed of relief.

23. Characters in this post:
    “Soulmate?? still believing on that?” as he was looking at Fiona in surprise “well I guess I hope you found that person” he don’t want to make an opinion when it comes to a person believing on something.

While he was rubbing his right hand “damn I didn’t know duck grow out teeth” as he chuckles seriously if I got infected by your disease I am doom DOOM I tell you… I’m going to die soon” as he pretending to see the light, well he really did see it on the bus “a light bulb” as he mutter to himself.

He then notice that he was being stared by everyone disgusted hearing about the drink “hey hey hey did you forgot that I only put Ice on it and when I heard you start talking nonsense stuff knowing that you are drunk already, well of course I’m a good guy after all so when I was about to take you home you suddenly yelling at me” as he stops and start to mimic Michaels while waving his hand “oh why you!! Get the fuck out of here” as he stops mimicking her ang grab the bus hand holder “then after that I left you and you start dancing with a guy that I don’t even know, maybe Jesse know about him or Leon, anyway maybe try asking Roy after all he is an honest guy and if you gave him his favorite candy I think he will tell you everything” As he sigh while rubbing his hand again “or better yet why don’t you ask him I mean the guy you slept with”.

He saw a keychain stall as he tries to talk to the bus driver to wait for a minute, when the driver stop the bus he went out for 3 minutes as he got back, giving the bus driver a money and went to Michaels and Fiona as he give a beetle keychain to Fiona “like I said I’ll change your Alexandra or is it Alexander or Alex, well never mind” as he looks at Fiona “and you” as he look at Michaels, he gives a creepy duck keychain “try not getting mad again, cause if you do soon enough you will look like that” as he chuckles “you can throw that if you want” until he saw a vacant chair and sit there, as he was now talking to a grandma who is sitting beside him, like talking about jokes and hoping that the grandma don’t have a heart disease, he don’t want giving her a heart attack due to laughing.

24. Characters in this post:
    Jesse was about to explain in more detail to Anna, when she just ran off.

Huh. That did not go at all as expected. He was just going to let her sweat for a moment, then dump the truth on her that she had only declared her love of music and her beloved guitar. He stood there stammering for a moment as he watched the female band member rush out of the apartment after Ty and Fiona.

He stood at the counter of the kitchen drinking his rapidly cooling coffee. Finishing it off, he threw away the cup and started tidying up a bit. Sure, he didn't eat breakfast, but others did and there were dirty dishes now, no reason to let all the food cake on them. Yuck. As he was cleaning the dishes, Roy came down in quite a jovial mood. "En Garde!"

Jesse watched as he and Leon started playing around. He laughed as the pair 'fenced' around the living room and kitchen.

"Careful guys! I am but an innocent bystander in this duel." He put a hand dramatically on his forehead, "I do not know if I can bear to watch such violence. I am a delicate creature you know."

25. Characters in this post:
    Following Anna's and Tyrant's conversation, Fiona tried to piece together the information they were leaking, however, she felt she was once again intruding into their personal agendas so she tuned out their voices and spaced out into her own thoughts.

"I wonder how Alexandra is doing," she mumbled quietly, unaware she had voiced her thought out loud. And as if she had said a magic spell, suddenly a beetle was conjured onto the palm of her hand. Blinking a few times and looking closely, Fiona started to realize it was a metal keychain, shaped like rhinoceros beetle. Glancing up from her hand, she saw that it was Tyrant who had placed the item into her hand. It wasn't really better like he had promised, she preferred a living insect but nonetheless, it was a very thoughtful gesture from him. Smiling gratefully, she thanked him for the gift. He didn't really needed to make it up to her since Alexandra belonged to him originally, anyway. Still, she can't help a smile as she scrutinized the keychain happily.

Their bus halted to a stop. "Oh," Fiona exclaimed in surprise. Her surprise was quickly replaced with excitement as she scanned out the window. "We're here. Come on, Anna!" She started pulling Anna along with her as they made their way out from the bus. Her eyes shone as they took in the massive crowd. Fiona had always loved crowds. "So, what was it that you guys wanted to buy again? I'll just follow suit."

26. Characters in this post:
    Anna was about to doze off while Ty went on and on about last night. This guy could go on forever, she thought while closing her eyes. Her heart rate went to back to its normal pace now that she had rested for a bit. When he told her she was dancing with a random guy and slept with him, she abruptly opened her eyes and looked up to Ty. "Do keep in mind that I do not sleep with anyone, last night!" she whispered, sternly. Her face flushed again. Not from embarrassment, but from anger.

She closed her eyes again, too angry to look at Ty's face. Sometimes, he could be really thoughtless. He suddenly went to the bus driver and inconsiderately, asked him to stop for a while. What is he doing this time?, she thought, still closing her eyes. By the second she opened her eyes, a creepy-looking keychain duck was right in front of her. She took the keychain from his hand and smiled. She was about to say thanks but Ty was already sitting next to an old lady and non-stop talking to her. She looked down at the duck again and couldn't resist a smile. Maybe he's not so thoughtless after all.

The bus finally stopped and Fiona dragged her out of the bus by surprise. It was no surprise that the mall was crowded since it was Sunday. She said to Fiona,
    "I don't know. I just followed you guys here without even thinking."

27. Characters in this post:
    He saw the two girls left as he bid his farewell to that grandma, as he goes out of the bus. When he gets out of the bus, he stand at center of the two as he warps his arms to the both of them, as his right hand on Fiona shoulders while his left hand was on Michaels shoulder. “you guys are so mean” as he pouts “leaving me like that” as he looks at the people until he saw the headphone “ok guys do your thing here as I shall do mine” as he pats their shoulder and rashly going to the music shop, buying headphone.

28. Characters in this post:
    Leon laughed as he tumbled to the ground after the green haired boy leaped on top of him. His spatula flew away from his grasp to where Jesse was standing. He struggled under Roy until he got up again and sprinted across the room, yelling something in a pirate's accent.

He sat up, rubbing the back of his head where it collided with the floor and chuckled. "Holy shit, that boy has a lot of energy." he said, the laugh tinting his voice some. With a slight glance backwards, he found Jesse starting to clean some.

"Oi, allow me to help you with that." he grumbled as he got to his feet. He made his way over to the stove and brought the various things used to make the breakfast to the counter right next to the sink. "This is my kitchen after all." he mumbled under his breath, mostly to himself.

He then looked around the countertops to try to find the bottle of cleaner and then snatched it up and a rag to start scrubbing at a spot where egg was just glued to.

29. Characters in this post:
    When Tyrant left them for the music shop, Fiona just stared at his retreating figure, the feel of his touch still lingering on her shoulder.

Huh, that was peculiar.

Fiona shook her head slightly and ignored the strange feeling in her chest. Her cellphone beeped notifying a new text message. It was from her brother, asking her to buy milk.

"I'm heading off too, Anna. As it turns out there is something to I need to buy too. Why don't you go check on Ty? I recalled him saying something about headphones." She glanced to her watch and made a mental calculation in her mind. "See you guys back here in an hour?"

30. Characters in this post:
    Ty took Anna by surprised when he suddenly put his left arm around her. She couldn't help but to blush a bit. She covered her face with her hand and acted as if like nothing happen. She sighed in relief when Ty left her and Fiona to go somewhere. What the heck was that?, she thought, wondering why she acted that way.

"Hey, how about we
    " she was about to ask Fiona when Fiona's phone beeped. Turned out she had to buy something, so she went off. Anna looked for Ty in a music store as she recalled that Fiona said something about headphone. She spotted the blonde guy as soon as she entered the store. Heck, she could spot him anywhere with that height of his. He was scrutinizing the headphone in his hand and comparing it to another one.

She slowly crept behind him and pushed him a little.
    "Boo!" she said while laughing at Ty's reaction. He was so surprised that he dropped the headphones in his hands. Anna laughed so hard, she had to clutch her aching stomach. "You should have seen your face!" she laughed again.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Posts 31 to 60 of 178