Login to your account

LaLa Land ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Love story revolving around a band group.......

Tags: bands, love, teenagers

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Syrasya

Created: 06-13-2012, 05:52 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Posts 91 to 120 of 178

1. Characters in this post:
    Roy glanced over at Leon, the same grin reflecting off of his own lips. Your on angel boy! Redy set, go!
    Roy laughed evily as he practically booked it down the street, his nice and neat hair now all over the place as he ran as fast as his could. He didn't look back to see if Leon was catching up or not. He just kept running and laughing like a complete child.

2. Characters in this post:
    Angel boy? he thought, finding the new nickname to be kinda silly. He had some people tell him that he had a lovely voice, but that nickname was rather new.

On "go", Leon started to run, just a little bit behind Roy. He could hear the green haired young man's laughs echoing about in his ears. He started to catch up some, and got on even ground with Roy, matching his pace.

And then, they ran past the music shop at nearly the same time, with Roy just a bit ahead of him. Leon slowed down to a stop just a little ways away from the door to the shop. He smirked at Roy and then offered a hand.

"I guess you won. If they have some candy at the counter, I'll buy it for you."

3. Characters in this post:
    Roy panted a little as he finally came to a stop in front of the music shop. He was bent over with his hands rested on his upper legs. Damn straight i won, ohh candy?! Can I have the really big ones? Roy's face lit up a little at the fact that he was going to get candy as an award for beating Leon to the music shop. Haa I should have tooken up sports!

Roy chuckled a little and shook his head, knowing that he wouldn't really fit in with the sportsy types even if he wanted to. He smoothed his hair back to its original place and opened the door, letting Leon go in first.

4. Characters in this post:
    "You can have whatever candy you want, kind sir." he said as he walked in through the door that Roy held open for him. A wave of chilled air hit him and then the smell of metal and wood came by. He grinned as he saw a familiar poster on a wall- one of the band. He was glad that they were finally getting some fame to their name, but soon it would be hard to go out in public.

"So-" he was cut off by a moment of surprise. He went into the headphone section and found something... Something that he had wanted for so long.

"Oh my..." he whispered as he flipped over the box. It was a pair of black and white headphones with a dove in flight's silhouette. He gaped for a moment and then chuckled. "These are MINE." he mumbled, hugging them close to his chest. Near them, was a pair of red and brown headphones- a scorpion holding... well, maybe Ty will know what it is.

5. Characters in this post:
    yay! Iloveyousomuch! Roy giggled like a child and rushed into the music store, desperately looking for the biggest piece of candy that he could find in there. He rushed to the frond counter and asked one of the store workers if they had any good sized candy. The worker behind the desk nodded and pulled out a very large candy stick that was multi colors. Roy face lit up as he made grabby hands for it.

Roy took the candy stick and rushed back to where Leon had been. I WANT THIS SOSOSOSO BAD can i get it huh, can I? Roy practically was jumping on Leon, begging for the candy like his life depended on it.

6. Characters in this post:
    Jesse moved his amp to the wall, testing it with a few thumps on his bass. It seemed to be working for the moment, but he thought he heard a bit of a back buzz in the speaker. He would have to look into that when he got the chance.

He set his bass on the stand. It was tuned and ready to go. Now he was in waiting mode.

He sat down at the studio piano and started to play the new melody he and Anna had worked on. He was by no means as skilled as Roy- no where close, but he could play well enough to write the music. It was in an awkward key- E Sharp Minor...well, F Minor, but he always called it E Sharp Minor just to confuse people. At least it wasn't E Mixolydian.

That never went over well in rock music- at least not with the general crowd. You had to hit up the hipster noise rock crowd for that. The people who pretended they liked it even if they didn't understand it.

He played through it and frowned. It was missing something. He played it again, this time adding a bit of a change up in the second chorus. He nodded to himself, thinking of the bass line a bit.

Ah!

He could do a bit of a shift on the bass to add some depth. A F Major chord change on bass while keeping the F Minor on the melody. Dissonance- but it would work with the right lyrics.

He glanced at his watch.

He was waaaay too early. He got up from the piano and wandered around the studio again.

7. Characters in this post:
    Leon nearly screamed when Roy came bounding up to him, but he did jump and take a few steps back into the display. With wide eyes, he stopped the shelf from falling over, but he couldn't save the things that had already fallen down. An employee came by and helped him get it back into the right place.

He allowed a sigh to leave his lips when everything was fixed, and then he turned to Roy with a raised eyebrow. The green haired young man just seemed so excited, with his candy and bright, happy expression. He took a glance at the stick of sugary craze that he knew would possibly kill them both- Roy from too much sugar and Leon from exhaustion from trying to dodge Roy's bouncing off walls.

"Ahh... Sure."

8. Characters in this post:
    The bus went idle as it arrived at a bus stop. She turned to Ty and said, "Hey, we're here. Wake up, you lazy head." But, he won't budge. His head was still on Anna's shoulder and she had tried her best not to make a deal out of it throughout the journey. She poked his head and still no reaction. She pouted and had to think fast or the bus will leave their stop. She stood up abruptly in hoping that Ty's would finally wake up, but he didn't. He really is a heavy sleeper, she thought, sighing.

The bus finally continued its trip. Anna was hunching down due to the heavy burden on her shoulder. Oh God! He's really heavy! He'll be sorry when he wakes up, she thought. She made her way to the apartment slowly and carefully, not wanting to drop Ty on the hard concrete. Well, she really did want to throw him in a lake or somewhere. But the band need a drummer, at the moment.

At last, Anna arrived at the band's apartment and yelled,
    "We-we're h-home!" she was out of breath and couldn't stand much longer. She throw Ty off her shoulder and flopped him onto the couch. She released a huge sigh, trying to catch her breath. "I think I need to work out more with Jesse." she said to herself.

9. Characters in this post:
    yes! Roy practically jumped into Leon's arms again. hugging him and the candy stick as tight as he could. He then rushed up to the front desk again, waiting for Leon to get there too.
    Come on come on! I wanna eat this man! He was bouncing on the balls of his feet, impatiently waiting for Leon to get over to the front of the store. This looks sooooooooo good! He continued to ramble on about how good it looked and probably tasted.

10. Characters in this post:
    "Go grab the headphones you wanted." he said in a commanding voice once he got to the counter. He put the two pairs he had already onto the black surface of the counter and allowed the cashier (the kid that helped put the shelf back in it place) to check them out.

When he didn't see the flurry of hands of scanning things, Leon looked up from the counter-top to the face of the young man. The blonde seemed to be surprised, since there was a gape upon his lips.

"Yeah. Its me. Hi. Can you check this out for me? I'm in a bit of a hurry." he offered a smile and the cashier's cheeks were suddenly a bright pink. He nodded quickly before scanning the items and putting them in a bag.

"And please wait for my friend..." the cashier suddenly stopped and then nodded.

"O-okay." he said with a huge grin, just staring at Leon.

11. Characters in this post:
    nehhhh, oh yeah i forgot! Roy gently set the candy on the counter, as if it would shatter into a million pieces if he set it down any harder. He then dashed off down an isle that looked like it had all the rainbow looking stuff. He looked up and down the shelves and finally came to a fully rainbow headphone set. They were perfect. He fan-girl screamed and snatched them up, to his surprise they were the last pair. Man I must be the luckiest person alive! Yes, the simplest things could make him feel like that.

He bounced back to the front where Leon and the store worker was and set the headphones on the counter as well. I'll pay for the headphones, okay? He then reached down into his back pocket, pulling out a rather normal looking leather wallet. he took out a 20 dollar bill and placed it on top of the counter, and looked up at the cashier, wondering why his face was pinkish. Oi, whats wrong with his face? Roy tilted his head at Leon.

12. Characters in this post:
    He was already awake when Michaels keeps poking him but he likes to play for a little while, faking his sleep. He wanted to know what she would do if he don’t wake up on their destination. He was surprised but then again amaze when Michaels starts to carry him all the way inside the apartment, he makes his body light knowing that even he was tall and Michaels a bit small he was aimlessly smile knowing how strong is she.

He wonders what Jesse teaches this girl about a workout, “is he making Michaels like him” as he mumbles and laughing imagining a Michaels body like Jesse. He stops laughing when he heard Jesse practicing in the Band Studio that makes him fired up as he gets up, goes to his room grabbing his drum stick and for a few seconds he went to the band studio “Yo” waving at Jesse. He sat down on the drum throne as he beat the drum softly and quietly for not interrupting Jesse, making his own beat of the music he heard from Jesse a while ago.

13. Characters in this post:
    She went to the kitchen to grab a drink and off to her room. She changed her clothes since it was drenched with sweat and put on a black tee and a short. She tied up her bubblegum hair into a bundle and grabbed her favourite guitar pick. She had tons of guitar pick collections but the one with a Rilakkuma has always been her favourite.

She headed to the band studio and knew that Jesse was waiting inside. She walked inside and to her surprise, Ty was already wake up.
    "I thought you're dead," she said, cynically while walking towards her red guitar. She sat down and strummed a bit, testing it for awhile. When she was satisfied with the tune, she grabbed her headphones and plugged it, trying to find the right rhythm to go along with the lyrics that she and Leon had made. After awhile, she still didn't get the hang of it. She ended up jamming her guitar to no particular song and lost in her own world.

14. Characters in this post:
    "I recognize him from the movies he was in. And from the band... Are you," the cashier looked up from the things he was scanning to actually see Roy. He gasped and his eyes went even wider. "Oh! Can I have your autographs...? And a picture?" he asked, his whole face lit up with excitement and crimson.

"Um...." Leon looked over at Roy. "Its up to him. We have to get back for a practice." he explained, not really wanting to bother with this at the moment.

15. Characters in this post:
    whaa..why is it up to me, he saw you first! Roy took out pre-signed posters of them, with all of their signatures on it. There, problem solved! He made an acomplished face and raised his hands in the air. Now about that picture..we don't really have the time irght now butttt Roy looked over at Leon maybe we could come back later? Roy made puppy eyes at Leon, hoping that he would say yes so he could secretly get more candy later.

16. Characters in this post:
    Natsu's eyebrows were creased as he walked into a recording studio and sat down in the plush chair. He propped his flute case against the chair and it leaned on the side as if it couldn't bare standing any longer. He was so concerned by his lack of work all he could think was Crap. Thoughts like; What good is a masters in music composition if it cant even get me a job? and Was it even worth giving up playing the Flute? danced around his head making him so dizzy that the chair engulfed Natsu like quicksand. There he sat wondering if any work would magically appear, not like he believed in magic anyway. Moping around was alright but he soon succumbed to his desire to play his flute. After a year of separation and dedication to all things other than his playing, the sound produced by his instrument was horrible at best. Yet though Natsu's ears would've screamed a year ago, the fact that he was playing bought a smile to his face, despite his current employment situation.

17. Characters in this post:
    She was back to the real world after she ended the song with a few strums. She felt calm and relax. After all the chaos that she had been through that morning, she finally felt relief. She took off her headphones and said, "Wonder where Leon and Roy are by now?"

She noticed someone was sitting just outside the studio. She didn't know him at all but she waved at him anyway and smiled broadly at him. She finally stop waving and turned to Jesse who was sitting with his bass.
    "Jesse, could you help me with this song? I can't seem to figure it out much." she said.

18. Characters in this post:
    Jesse looked up. He had been lost in thought over the new song for a while now. He really wanted to do the chord change, but the more he thought about it, the more he doubted if it would work. He already had the syncopated triplets down- that was a pretty standard jazz rhythm. He fingered the notes he was thinking about using but didn't pluck them, instead just let them percolate in his mind as he slid his hand over the neck of his bass.

Pulled from his thoughts by Anna, he looked up. "Oh...the rhythm? Think of it as a funky waltz. The syncopated triplets can be tricky. It should sound sort of like the back beat of Synchronicity 2 by the Police." Jesse turned on his amp, "Lemme show you."

He started to play, mimicing the chords of the guitar with a single note on his bass. "And here, add in some arpeggio around the rhythm. Now, play with me right here. Just follow my lead. Hey Ty, lay down some drum beat- that should make it easier."

19. Characters in this post:
    He saw Michaels entering the room while he smirks hearing her words “I’m already dead by the way, Ms. Wonder Woman” he laughs and starts playing his drums when he got the rhythm right. Seeing Jesse and Michaels practicing a lot he wonders where the hell Roy and Leon by now and hoping Leon got his headphones.

After a few seconds he stops as he nods at Jesse while he wear his headphone, as of now he beat his drums like he and his father playing with it, making his face more lively.

20. Characters in this post:
    After awhile, she finally got the hang of it. She played along with Jesse and just went with the flow. Before they knew it, the song was almost done. "Thanks, Jesse. Finally! I've been stuck for like ages with that part." she said, satisfied with their song progression. "We should tell Leon about this."

21. Characters in this post:
    Leon glanced at his watch before wincing. "Oh, come on. We have to go... Now. We have practice..." he grabbed the plastic bags and then then turned to Roy. "We can come back later, I guess." he mumbled before starting to leave to the door. He pulled it open and then looked back at Roy again. His phone started to ring and he sighed, before pulling out of his back pocket.

"Hey." he said quietly. It was the production company, calling him about the meeting.

"Yeah? Oh, okay. Can we reschedule? Call my manager, she knows when." he paused. "Okay. Thank you, sir, have a good day." he hung up and then put the phone away. The meeting was cancelled for today, due to the fact that the guy he was going to be meeting with came down with some kind of strep throat, and they didn't want him to be affected.

"No meeting today. I guess, we'll just get to practice early then."

22. Characters in this post:
    Reaching home, Fiona was greeted by her younger brother who was sitting on the patio, putting on his shoes. Fiona scowled slightly. "Don't tell me you're going out again?" Her brother simply chuckled and patted her head before walking out the gate. "Be home before dinner!" She called out loudly before he disappeared from sight.

Upon entering her room, Fiona sat on her bed. She noticed a piece of paper on her bedside table and picked up the note. An address was neatly written at the top and a hasty scribble was written at the bottom, the penmanship she recognized as her mother's.

Your friend came over today. Said something about a new cafe.

Fiona smiled.

That must have been Katie, she thought. Taking out her phone, she typed out a short text to her friend, asking if she's free tomorrow. Then, she composed a new message.

Thank you again for today.
    May I invite all of you for lunch tomorrow?
    It's my treat to pay for the hospitality you've provided me.
    -Fiona-

She typed in the address for the cafe and punched in the number Anna had given her this morning.

Send.

23. Characters in this post:
    Gotcha! Roy snatched up the headphones and the candy stick and bounced happily over to the door. He had a big smile on his face, fairly being able to wait to open and have a taste of the candy he had just gotten. I bet it tastes good, do you think it does? Cause I think it does!

He walked out of the shop and paced slowly, waiting for Leon to come along. I can't wait to eat this! But if i eat it now, my hands will get all sticky and ruin my keyboard...but if i eat it later..nono, i simply cant! Roy rambled on and on about when and how he was going to eat the candy stick. He started to walk further and further away from Leon, lost in his own little world. Without realizing that he was walking off onto the bus road

24. Characters in this post:
    "Roy! Get out of the street!" he screamed, as he looked up. A bus was coming... practically racing down the street towards Roy. When it wouldn't stop, and Roy in his own little world, Leon rushed into action.

He knew he would get hurt, but Roy's life was on the line. The snatch and grab was nearly perfect, but the landing was hard. He had done this time upon time again when he did stunts for his last movie. Yeah, he got scratched and bruised up, but this time it hurt like hell this time.

With a grunt, he pushed himself off of the concrete. He made sure to land on his back, so Roy would be okay. But now, it looked kinda awkward. The buss had stopped and people were rushing out of it to check on the two of them. Leon was just fine, just somewhat bruised up.

"Roy, are you okay?" he asked, his voice coming out in a soft hiss.

25. Characters in this post:
    Roy blinked a few times, as if he were in a daze. Err..what just happened? Oww! Roy looked down to see that the wooden part of the candy stick had broken off, leaving Roy with just the candy part, and a giant sliver right in the palm of his hand. His eyes teared up as he flailed his arm everywhere, totally ignoring the fact that he almost got hit by a bus. Owie owie Leon it hurts! He sniffled and held his hand out, expecting for there to be no sliver there.

He then started to notice that there were more than just him and Leon there. ....What are you staring at?! Roy pulled Leon close to him, hugging him the tightest he could. Awe I'm sorry! your not hurt are you? Roy's eyes watered a little at the thought of Leon being hurt. He remembered the one time when he found out that Leon had been kidnaped when they wee little, he cried for practically 12 hours.

Y-your okay right? Roy peeked his head up at Leon, sniffling a little as he waited for a reply, ignoring the fact that he still have a giant sliver in his hand.

26. Characters in this post:
    "Oh, shush. I'm fine. Bruised up, but absolutely fine." he said quietly. He took Roy's palm and then pulled it up to examine it. He didn't care about all that was happening around him- Roy was hurt and it needed to be fixed. He was able to pull the splinter out easily and cleanly, leaving there only a small scratch in the boy's palm.

He held onto the hand still afterwards, but looked up to see everyone around them. They all murmured things about him being a savior, wondering if he was hurt or if he needed medical attention. "We're fine. No need to call anyone! Really!" he even flashed a smile at them to show that he wasn't lying.

After a little bit of convincing, Leon turned his attention back to Roy. "Can you stand up?"

27. Characters in this post:
    I think.. Roy pulled himself onto his feet and stood there for a moment. Yep I can definately sta- Roy's legs wobbled a little, he gripped onto Leon's hand for support and laughed a little. Well, yes and no..
    He rubbed the back of his head with his free hand. He had since stuffed the candy and the headphones in his pockets. It took him a while but he managed it. He then looked back up at Leon, giving him another giant hug and smiled childishly. My hero!~ He then blurted out laughing from what he had said. It was meant in a sarcastic yet serious way.We can go now?

28. Characters in this post:
    Leon had gotten to his feet as Roy did, catching him as he started to teeter to the side. He reached into his back pocket to pull out his cell phone, but found it rather... smashed into bits. He sighed before putting it back into his pocket, thinking that he would worry about it later. The bag from the store was on the other side of the street. He stared at it.

"Um... We need to-" he was cut off by Roy's jumping on him, squeezing him tightly. He winced in pain, but made it fade away before he looked back down at the young man. When Roy let go, he smiled meekly before finishing what he was saying.

"I left my bag on the other side of the street."

"I'll get it!" someone near them yelled. When there was a clear path through the middle of the street, a woman ran across the street. She scooped up the bag and then rushed back, handing Leon the bag. Leon nodded and offered a small, "Thank you." before turning back to Roy, still holding his hand.

"Yes. We can go now. Is your hand okay?" he asked as they started down the street. The large circle of people created a gap to let them through.

29. Characters in this post:
    Roy walked Beside Leon, not bothered at all that they were still holding hands. That's What friends did and stuff. Plus they always held hands when they were little so Roy thought nothing of it. The people around them however were staring at the two of them oddly.
    He sniffled again and looked down at the hand that has recently had the sliver in it.
    Yeah its fine! He smiled brightly and gently started swinging his arm, causing Leon's to swing too. He giggled a little as they walked down the street.

30. Characters in this post:
    "Good." he said, feeling somewhat relieved. He sighed and then just kinda zoned out, allowing himself to relax and take a moment to assess his damages. On his rib cage, butt and the back of his head, there were bruises. Surprisingly, that's all that there was.

His arms started swinging suddenly, and he remembered that Roy was holding his other hand. He smiled some over at him before sighing and shaking his head. They were attracting attention, but neither of them really cared.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Posts 91 to 120 of 178