Login to your account

Yokai Academy - Closed

School for all the creatures even humans can attend too. The word yōkai is made up of the kanji for "otherworldly" and "weird". They possess animal features other times they can appear mostly human, some look like inanimate objects and others have no discernible shape. Yōkai usually have a spiritual supernatural power, with shapeshifting being one of the most common.......

Tags: action, angels, demons, elves, fairies, gender bender, humans, inus, neko, romance, school life, vampires, wolves, yaoi, yuri

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: kani

Created: 06-09-2012, 12:04 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in School Infirmary

Students and Stuffs can stay here as long as they really are ill

Posts 1 to 27 of 27

Thread: Yokai Academy

1. Characters in this post:
    As usual he notice all the students are afraid of Youya but as he look at him he noticed that there something bothering him he don't know but he don't really want to read Youya's mind, if he does he may end up at the coffin. "never thought that you already knew the nurse we got here, I heard some students are afraid of her and they say she's a weird person,we may end up being a frog " he sigh as he went inside the infirmary by opening the door, by his foot he put down Kirin on the bed gently as he search for the nurse "dude no nurse here, your freaking mom is missing" laughingly

2. Characters in this post:
    "Guess she's out buying ingredients again," Youya sighed, remembering the nurse's demands for supplies for her experiments. He walked around the room and looked into the cupboards. There were different shapes of glass phials, each labelled with a scrawny handwriting. "Herbicides... Anti-boils..." he listed.

After a few moments, he let out another annoyed sigh. "This woman, really..."
    He motioned to Ayame towards the trashbin next to the bed where Kirin is laying.

"Try there. I put it in plastic bottles so it won't break. There was one for apnea that was supplied because of Kirin's condition not so long ago."

3. Characters in this post:
    When Youya Toda keeps blabbing and blabbing about the potions, he was already laying on the other side of the bed. "it's creepy that picture" as he point out the picture frame on the wall "it looks like you, grandpa" as he laughs again..."oh Satan this is really fucking funny" he sit up when Toda pointed at the bin " hell no not gonna happen dude not going to touch that, what if I died with potions out there and also touching the things inside the bin it's your job right?" as he burst out laughing while he getting up and gets the pen on the desk "hey why don't we scribble on Kirin's face first?"

4. Characters in this post:
    Youya rolled his eyes. "Never tagged you for a wuss. Afraid of a little dirt." He folded his sleeves and started towards the bin. He opened the lid and wasn't too surprised to see the orange coloured plastic tubes he had used to keep the potions inside, glad he had taken lessons from his previous experience dealing with the eccentric nurse. Ignoring Ayame's suggestion to scribble on Kirin's face, he knelt beside the bin and dug his hands inside. As he was in the process of retrieving the potions, he spoke quietly without turning around, "Draw a black eye on him for me, will you?"

After he had retrieved all the potions, making a mental note to keep the potions in his possession in case it was ever needed again, he held out the one for apnea to Ayame. "Your turn."

5. Characters in this post:
    She was walking down the hallway like a catwalk but that's the way she walks as her sandals making noises but giving her a lot of more figured body, while all the students are running away from her " ohhh why would they run away from me" as she giggles she already knew they're really afraid of her but when shes about to go to the lab hallway she heard noises she knew it was inside the infirmary so she followed the noise happily and she was right it was in the infirmary "ohh who could be my next tester today...it's already a long time ago about the student who turn blue, God I was watching too much avatar" as she mumbles while she giggles a little bit. When she opens the infirmary door she saw Youya again holding the potion she already throw and yells as she stomp her feet " YOUYA!!!" as she went inside and goes near to Youya as she pinch his ear. "didn't i already told you, don't use that potion it don't do anything" as she gets the potion Youya is holding and throw it outside by the window.

6. Characters in this post:
    He laughs looking at Youya while getting the potion inside the bin as he starts scribbling Kirin's face but when he saw Kirin's face he just suddenly stop as he noticed that he got a feminine face. He shakes his head while looking at Youya who is now talking to him "my turn?" what do you mea__" as he saw the nurse went inside and now throwing tantrum at Youya, he saw that the nurse is really hot why he didn't notice it until now. He keeps staring at her but when the nurse pinch Toda's ears he was like "damn you're good" he start to watch the two, it's really fun for him seeing Youya in pain.."maybe I should buy a popcorn" as he mumble.

7. Characters in this post:
    Youya started at the sound of the door opening, and seeing Kanako's face made him feel like a thief caught in the act. That moment of surprise allowed him to be grabbed by the ear and was what cost him his potions. Youya grunted in frustration and released himself from the nurse's hold. "You old hag..." he started but catches himself. He was never one to be rude to elders. And Kanako was the oldest person he knew. He saw Ayame checking her out and snickering to himself. He wondered how Ayame would feel if he knew her real age. The thought made his lips twist into a smirk.

"So what do you have for him then?" Youya motioned towards Kirin on the bed. Eventhough she was known for her hazardous potions, Youya knew all in all Kanako was a good nurse and potions brewer.
    "And it's apnea. Not face boils, if you're wondering."

She just needed to be supervised to make sure she doesn't try anything funny.

8. Characters in this post:
    "didn't I told you if you touch my potion again you will be getting a pinch and also it was mine now, even though it was basically yours but you already gave it to me so it is now a property of Kanako Rei. Which means anything she does to the potion is fine but if a student like you touch it without my permission, will get a punishment right?" she stops talking while her expression change as her right hand raises and shakes it "how rude calling me an old hag, umm but a grandma should be more fit" as she pouts while she notice someone new to her eyes and looks at him "hello there Mr.??? ummm red jacket guy" and giggles. She went to look Kirin "ohh Kirin-chan" as she puts a blanket on her while she look at Toda "she need rest, she got apnea due to her barrier but soon she will be alive and kicking again, don't worry Toda-kun and you Red-kun, she will be alright" as she look at her shelves the potions she just made and didn't test it yet "umm do you want to drink?" as she smiles gently at them with an innocent face she got

9. Characters in this post:
    Knowing exactly what her plan was, Youya intended to warn Ayame about them before he realized, this was Ayame they were talking about. He smirked and held up his hands in an apologetic pose.
    "Sorry, Kana-san. I just finished the feast for the councils."

He tilted his head to the side and pretended to scrutinize the potion, "Is that..." he said in a mock awed tone, "Damn, that's the drink you made me last time isn't it? Man, that was delicious. Hey, Ayame. You better try this. It's to die for."

The 10 minute truce was up anyway.

10. Characters in this post:
    "ohh i thought you don't like that, you keep vomiting for how many times right?" she's too honest even though she may be heard by Ayame until she look at him with a sad face she knew Toda would never reject her if her expression is like that. She likes Toda a lot for her subject due to that time when she let her drink a potion but he got away from the illness for how many weeks though "Toda-kun" with a teary eye...
    "just a tiny bitsy sip?

11. Characters in this post:
    She felt she was on the bed, maybe the president brought her here she knew it was the infirmary due to the smell and noise she heard coming from Kanako-san. She wakes up and gets up slowly as she notice it was Ayame on her side while Toda and Kanako-san is having a conversation. She never knew Ayame would be here also but anyway she starts to worry when she knew Kanako-san letting the president drink her new made up potion again, to distract her she starts to talk well she need to thank thim and show some respect for not letting her sleep on the middle of the path outside the school "ummm t-thank you for bringing me here Student Council President and Also Kanzai-kun, I'm okay now" as she look at Kanako-san "thank you for taking care of me again" as she smiles at them "umm aren't you busy mr. president?" as she tilt her head while looking at him giving him a look that this is the chance to excuse his self...

12. Characters in this post:
    He was shock when he saw Youya disrespect a school nurse but when time passes by he notice that the two of them are get along well, he seems out of place when they both talking. "err wait..what?" as he heard them talking the grandma thing? but he suddenly remembers when the principal told him about the stuffs here as he begun to believe that this nurse is a human but her age is on hundreds by now.He snap out of the thought when Kanako-san greet him as he was about to introduce himself to her, he heard her calling him a nickname, he smirk thinking that it's kind of cute for a grandma to talk like this. When Kanako-sans offer them a drink his about to accept it and by that he can introduced his self again even though it's a bit late. But when he saw Youya's action he knew there something fishy is going on, he just have to reject it and told Kanako-san "sorry I was been assign to look out for Kirin, but I think Youya Toda is free he can company you" as he smirk "and by the way my name is Ayame Kanzai block C, a classmate of Kirin"

He was happy when he heard Kirin's voice as he look at him. "did you forgot already the thing I told you awhile ago that it's to be fair right?, you don't have to thank me and that Book Worm guy, by the way his not the one who carried you,he was just here for his antidote"

13. Characters in this post:
    Youya Toda is a sucker for teary women. But at the same time, he knew enough to know that 'a tiny bitsy sip' would send him straight back here for a very, very long time. And there wasn't even a vacant bed. He looked longingly to the door he had stepped into a while ago. But looking into Kanako's eyes, he knew he didn't stand a chance against her pleading silvers. As he held out his hand to take the poison, he heard a voice coming from behind him.
    Kirin had woken up and was thanking him for his assistance. She gave him a look that said he could escape now. She had seen him drown in one of Kanako's potions before and it wasn't a pretty sight.
    After she was finished, Ayame continued with his narcissistic speech. Youya wanted nothing more in the world than to get out of the room at that very moment. But something in Ayame's words and tone made him stay.

"I've been wondering for a while now. That's a very nice thing you've been doing for him, Ayame. And for as long as I can remember, nice was never in your vocabulary. Neither was fair. I recall you saying you'd rather dig your head in the ground than saying a single flattery to another being. What caused the change?"

Youya's eyes traveled in a deliberate manner to Kirin as he smiled mockingly. "Or should I say, who caused the change?"

14. Characters in this post:
    Youya stumbled backwards slightly due to Natsumi's sudden hold. He straightened himself with her still entangled to his back. He turned his head and smiled at her.
    "So you're done with your work, Natsumi? I'm sorry I didn't wait for you back there but you seemed to be engaged with your work so I didn't want to disturb you. Now, then, how about if we go get some snacks?"

Youya looked back to Ayame, deciding to leave his inquiry earlier hanging in the air. Something to leave Ayame to contemplate upon. If he's lucky, maybe that question would mess up with Ayame's head, knowing he held an attraction to someone he thought to be a guy. Youya smiled as he played with the thought.

Still carrying Natsumi, Youya headed to exit the room but paused to glance at the remaining occupants.
    "Coming?"

15. Characters in this post:
    She grinned at Youya and said, "Well, you could have told me before you went off. What if someone came and kidnap me?" She made a fake frown and hopped off Youya's back. "You know you have to treat me, right?"

She noticed that Kirin was on the bed and was about to zone off. Must be apnea again, she thought. Then, she looked back to Youya as he offered Ayame to come and join them for lunch. Ayame looked quite confuse like he was thinking about something. "Are you coming or not, Ayame? It's Youya's treat." she said, trying to snap him out from his thoughts.

16. Characters in this post:
    She nodded when Ayame ask her if she’s alright, she never knew Ayame would ask those thing as she thinks that maybe Ms. Kanako make him drunk some potion again that will make Ayame a good guy. As her thoughts stops when Ayame strikes again with the President, but when the president strikes back she saw Ayame being confuse it’s quite funny for her cause it’s the first time seeing him act like that.But she agreed while nodding her head that Ayame is really different this day.She heard someone’s coming as her thought is correct while someone just jumps in “it’s the vice president” as she mumbles and bows to show some respect. She saw how the two of them get along so much that she may believe the rumors are true that the president and the vice president are lovers. As she looking at them happily, she stops smiling when she heard the offer and acts sleepy as she reject it so the two of them would have a great time as long as Ayame & Ms. Kanako won’t join them “ohh I’m sorry I feel my apnea is coming back at me again” as she prepares her pillow again.

17. Characters in this post:
    Youya smiled when he had heard Kirin's answer. He could clearly see that although Kirin was narrowing her eyes, the tiredness had gone from her face and her cheeks had gained back color compared to before.
    "Nice try. I know for a fact that your apnea is subdued at the moment."

He strode back into the room and carried her over his shoulder. "Come on, Kirin, you're coming with me. Minako-san told me she hasn't seen you at the Cafeteria since yesterday. I bet you hadn't had anything to bite the whole day."
    Before anyone could stop him, he walked out the door and headed to the cafeteria.

18. Characters in this post:
    As Natsumi saw Youya picking up Kirin and caried her over his shoulder, she couldn't help but to feel moved by his action.

"No wonder you're the president. You're so nice to everyone! And since you're being so nice, you can treat us to lunch. Hurray!"
    she said with a big grinned on her face while messing with Youya's hair. She really likes it when Youya is treating her. She could save her money to buy more cookies and cat food for Miruku.

"Well, off to the cafeteria!" she cheered happily, "Ayame, you can come and join us if you want."

19. Characters in this post:
    She was about to lay down on the bed when she was found out by the president, she did practice acting as she taught "I'm oka-- waahh" as she was being carried by the president "not again" she struggles a lot but she was been defeated the president is really strong as she taught while she just conserve her energy. She feels like the students are looking at them as usual she just pretend herself as a thing like a sack while her hair is swaying left and right. Thinking that the vice president is really becoming more cute when she's around with the president. "im not hungry" she mumbles quietly she don't want to be treated, but she still hoping there's a spicy curry as her stomach grumble that make her eyes widen. "umm that's not me, I mean that's my mouth" as she rumble her mouth to sound like her stomach while her face is like a tomato cause of embarrassment.

20. Characters in this post:
    She sigh as she heard that the president is busy while she saw the other shelves again with the full of potions, she start counting them again while she's on her own world not listening to the conversations. Someone jumps in it's the energetic vice president as she heard her voice, makes her want to be like her. For a few hours taking down notes, when she heard the cafeteria she instantly rejects it, she already have eaten as her excuse. When she finishes counting as she turns around to talk to them again, the only person left is Ayame but with a deep thought on his world too as she taught. " I guess you can use that bed you were sitting on and I think you got an ill inside your head" knowing Ayame's action, she just sit down on the chair and do her work in front of the infirmary computer.

21. Characters in this post:
    Natsumi walked happily besides Youya, knowing that they are heading to her most favourite place in the school; the cafeteria.

"You know you gotta eat, Kirin-chan. It's not good for your body if you skipped a meal." Suddenly, she heard a stomach grumbled. Surprisingly, it was not hers. Then, she looked at Kirin whose face had turn into bright red and pretending to make a grumbling sound but failed miserably. She knew what was Kirin up to. She giggled, "See? I told you we need to eat."

22. Characters in this post:
    She was trying her best to cover it up but when the vice president notice it, she really did failed how she wish this is just a dream. She don't want to be an eyesore to the members of the fan club called NatsuYoda with this two with her she's just a third wheel, but she already feeling some students are glaring at her. "yaahh..." as she agree with the vice president with a low tone " I want to end this badly" as she mumbles while her soul is already coming out by the glare giving by the students to her.

23. Characters in this post:
    "Gosh! I'm full!" she said, after ordering the third bowl of rice. She looked at Youya, still eating his first bowl in a very slow pace while Kirin also had finished her curry rice. "Minako is really a great cook huh?" she said. "So, Youya. Anything new?"

24. Characters in this post:
    He was really a bit confused when Yoda ask him about his changing, he doesn’t know why but towards Kirin his too soft. He wonders if he likes Kirin, but hell no his not gay as he was now in a deep thought in what sexual orientation he is as he keep scratching his head wanting to bang it on the wall. He doesn't bother the conversation even if the vice president is already there. Pass hours he woke up, maybe he pass out thinking about those weird stuffs “damn you Yoda” as he gets up and realizing he still in the infirmary. When he moves the curtain he only saw Kanako, maybe they left him as he look at the bed of Kirin. He asks “where are they? And where is Kirin?” as he went to the front door.

25. Characters in this post:
    Kanako was busy writing about Kirin’s status at her computer, when suddenly Ayame woke up as she turn her chair and look over to Ayame. “I can tell you if you drink this…” as she holds a potion and smiles at him.

26. Characters in this post:
    Damn that’s what he thought, he forgot about Kanako’s fanatic of potions. But he was really lazy to find them, err got no choice as he taught hoping that it won’t be that badly “err fine” as he grabs the potion and drunks it as he waits for Kanako’s answer.

27. Characters in this post:
    Looking at Ayame, “ohh no reaction at all, I failed I guess” as she sigh and do her work again. “they were at the cafeteria, they say it’s Youya Toda’s treat”

(sorry it's too short XD I just need to cover you up ^^ need to revive you)

Posts 1 to 27 of 27