Login to your account

Yokai Academy - Closed

School for all the creatures even humans can attend too. The word yōkai is made up of the kanji for "otherworldly" and "weird". They possess animal features other times they can appear mostly human, some look like inanimate objects and others have no discernible shape. Yōkai usually have a spiritual supernatural power, with shapeshifting being one of the most common.......

Tags: action, angels, demons, elves, fairies, gender bender, humans, inus, neko, romance, school life, vampires, wolves, yaoi, yuri

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: kani

Created: 06-09-2012, 12:04 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Yōkai Academy Entrance

A long way path until you reach the School

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Yokai Academy

1. Characters in this post:
    He was been followed by some girls who he been charmed by his looks, he never knew his popularity at Y.A would be like this. He was tired yelling at them to get away from him, eventually he got an idea to escape from this bitches by telling them and pointing at there side "oh the principal" as all girls would look behind them while Ayame is already running causing him to go down the exit path. "crap! no other choice I'll just have to go to the town" as he walk the long way path again wearing a red jacket while his both hands inside his pocket with a gloomy aura on his back.

2. Characters in this post:
    She was walking with a sleepy face dragging a tiny side bag that got a pillow inside of it while her hair is messy kind of too many bed haired with many leaves on it. Walking on this path making her feels tired already even though she's an Inu that loves to walk or run free well she's not due to her barrier she got apnea and always feels tired. As she keeps trying to reach the school she noticed there's someone who looks a little bit gloomy walking down the path, so she just have to do her own way just walking until she can make it besides no one even likes to talk to her.

3. Characters in this post:
    He was staring out of the blue until he saw Kirin Ichibana "Hell I'm good at remembering names." He never knew about this guy is a girl cause he never bothers him or even talk to him but one thing he knew that this guy is really extremely lazy, silent type bastard and cutting classes a lot, well yes he does that too but he never saw that idiot in the detention room once in awhile thinking maybe that bastard is really good at hiding. As he goes near him it's the first time for him seeing Kirin really up close he never thought this guy is really small it's like he got a feminine body as he do research on Kirin's body by looking at Kirin and smirk like an idiot. He starts to talk to himself again " Oh Satan thank you for giving me this wonderful body" as he look to Kirin again with a pity look. He got nothing to do at the town, he decided to company Kirin like making fun of him by talking pervert stuffs loudly to obviously hear him and then as he starts to read Kirin's mind as his widen. "it's blank...WTF!! have you even laid with that body of yours?" as he goes near him pointing at him. He felt ignored when Kirin walk pass by him, he was piss off as he went back at him and smacks him on the head "how dare you, you ignored me!! you bastard piece of shit!!" while looking down at him with the creepy face he got.

4. Characters in this post:
    She saw the face of that person clearly and it was just Ayame the one who is making fun of the others when he is bored but when she notice Ayame is staring at her as if she was being check on she looks down. She heard him talking to himself and thanking a Satan but who cares she just think of him as an Idiot being to proud of himself. She just wants to reach at the top and go on with it but suddenly her eyes feels a little bit heavy, she knew she may end up falling down while Ayame is here she would never never falls down as she tries to wake herself up by shaking her head while Ayame blurting out pervert stuffs. She knew if she use her ability she may end up half way and also having a big bump on her forehead, if Ayame saw it..it will be doom for her. When Ayame suddenly pointing at her she just walks pass by him thinking if she will talk to him it will be a waste of time. She suddenly falls down when Ayame smack her head while she scratches her head "oww it hurts" as she felt her sleeping mode is fading away little by little due to the hard smack on her head. She sits up "sorry" as she looks at him with concern..."I never intend to ignored you.. It's just that my a-apnea.." as she felt her eyes is heavier again "even smacks on the head won't do" as she talks in a low tone of voice.

5. Characters in this post:
    He felt something stab him when he saw Kirin's expression, he felt guilty letting her apologize and mumbles "damn what the fuck I'm thinking" as he look at him again "sorry..." for the first time he apologize to someone, he doesn't care about the others even when he hurt them but when it comes to Kirin he don't know why he seems really felt like apologizing. "ohh great.. now forget the apologizing stuffs just to be fair" he goes in front of the way and kneel down " have you ever heard a piggy back? you just have to wrap your arms around my neck....err" he scratches his head again and looks at the path " damn of course you knew that" as he laughs in an idiotic way. He keeps silent to wait for Kirin's accepting his offer, as he told him again while still looking at the path way " Don't you dare reject my offer" He knew he never done this before to someone else, he just think of it as a fairly deal.Maybe he will reject it but he will look out for him if he fell down on the way, as he keeps thinking that while waiting for Kirin.

6. Characters in this post:
    Youya was walking in the academy's grounds to get some fresh air after being cooped up in the Student's Council's room all day sorting out some files. It was a normal day, boring even. He sat on a bench and closed his eyes, mentally rereading a book he had read 2 years ago. The wind was cool against his neck and he almost drifted off into slumber when he heard a voice breaking into the silence. It was Ayame Kanzai, the academy's idolic troublemaker. He was spouting some perverted nonsense which perked Youya's interest. Not in what he was saying though, but the idiocratic way he was saying it. He sat quietly, amused as he watched the scene unraveling infront of him.
    Ayame was speaking with Kirin Ichibana.

Kirin Ichibana. Youya was the one appointed to her when she first came to the academy. He frowned when he found out she was assigned in the boy's dorm but said nothing about it, thinking things just might get more interesting that way.
    He finally stood up as he saw Ayame kneeling down in front of the girl, offering for her to get on. He made his way to them and smirked slightly as he towered over Ayame.

"Ayame Kanzai," he mused. "My, my. This is an interesting sight."

7. Characters in this post:
    he was waiting for Kirin to get over with him but all of a sudden the most annoying person is now in front of him."what an interesting hobby you got there Youya Toda eavesdropping people makes me wonder why the hell they even choose you as the president" he sit on the ground as he shakes his head "no wonder school is boring due to this stupid book worm right Kirin?" as he looks at Youya "do your best for becoming a wall there, well your good at following orders right?" he smirks insultingly.He is having fun now by seeing Youya here even though he annoys him, besides the bitches who been following him all day.

8. Characters in this post:
    "Why they made me president you ask? Maybe it's because I can make a remark without sounding like a kindergartener." Youya replied dryly.
    He thought being the rebel that he is, Ayame would've attempted a more intellectually stimulating argument. Sighing gravely, he mocked his head as he tsked disapprovingly.

"Kirin, are you okay? How about if I assist you to see Miss Kanako? I'm sure you don't want to bother Ayame here any longer, would you?"

He smiled to Ayame. "I'll be glad to take him off your shoulders for now, Ayame. And yes, I can see he hasn't accepted your offer yet eventhough you've been sitting there for a while now," he added snidely. "I meant that figuratively."

9. Characters in this post:
    She was really was shock when she heard Ayame apologizing to her and when he goes in front of her giving her an offer to ride on his back. When she was about to reject the offer she saw the student council president Youya Toda was now in front of Ayame, she heard about some rumors that they don't get along well. She starts to getting up quickly while she has still have a chance to go away with those two.Soon as she was going to take the forest path she freaks out when she heard Ayame dragging her name into it. She don't know what to do and the worst case scenario is that her apnea is now starting to begin. She knew if she takes the offer of the president, they may end up a war making it a new ERA for a WORLD WAR II but as she seeing things, they really are starting to fight there's really a thunder in front of them it's like a water and a fire. She starts to scratch her head as she goes in front of them and bows "thank y-you for the off...Apnea" as she pass out bumping her forehead on the ground"

10. Characters in this post:
    Youya noticed how Kirin's face paled and how her eyes were drooping. As the president, he was informed of Kirin's apnea and in no time pieced the puzzle together. So, when Kirin suddenly collapsed, although a bit too late, he managed to catch her and save her from a more critical impact from the concrete.

"Listen here, Ayame. You and I both know we hate each other's guts but for 10 minutes from now, I'm going to forget about that and you need to help me get he-him to see Miss Kanako." Youya looked sharply to Ayame and held out his right hand. "Truce?"

11. Characters in this post:
    "hah kindergarten?" as he burst out laughing "well at least I'm not an old grandpa" as he get up with a serious expression looking at him.When Youya ignored him and walk pass by him, he was really going to punch this bastard until Youya began to talk with Kirin, he then notice that Kirin is already beside them.He was about to ask her if she's alright, but that bastard Youya steal his role again. He just keep silent as he look at Kirin with a worried expression. He stares at her blankly and was been interrupted by Youya Toda again, asking him to take his place..He was about to say he can handle everything but when he saw Kirin bows at them and as soon as she was going to fall Youya is the one who manage to catch her. He felt worthless that time but even so it's still Youya's fault as he think about it. He suddenly thought about the thing he said about the apnea he got and begun to snap out of his taught when he heard Youya is calling for him. He starts to go near them and smile insultingly at Youya as he carry Kirin gently but he was really shock the he was not heavy at all but he forget about it soon, the more important thing is Kirin. He heard Youya about forgetting the thing happen today and say it's a truce, "yah truce" as he agree by giving him an elbow and of course you are still defeated though as he laughs idiotic again "I'll be the one carrying him, he's not even heavy at all and of course the only thing you can carry is a book" as he laughs at his own joke while walking "You should be walking beside me Mr.President , I don't want girls coming at me again ...after all I'm a good looking man and I don't want to ruin my face.."

12. Characters in this post:
    Youya ignored Ayame's elbow and knew not to be offended by his childishness. He allowed Ayame to carry Kirin eventhough Youya could easily prove to him that, no, books are not the only things he's capable of carrying.
    Just as he finished that thought, his mind wandered to that night a year ago.

Youya's face was drenched in cold sweat. Traffic was loud, deafening his ears but he ignored the noise. What's important now was to keep her safe. Gently, he lifted the large silver metal that was laid on the bloody ground. With his strength, it was not a difficult task but the car's skin was hot from the heated engine and it was sticking and burning the skin of his beloved. 'No... No.' he whispered quietly to no one. Cold rain washed his face, mixing with the warm tears that had flowed from his eyes.

Youya was shaken from his reverie when he heard Ayame's voice calling to him. The dark haired demon was boasting about his popularity. Youya snorted in retort but took his place beside him anyway, his moon colored eyes already eyeing the numerous of girls starting to crowd around them. But seeing him, no one dared to come closer. No one fools around infront of the president, anyway.
    Well, except Ayame. Maybe that's why Youya likes to mess with him so much.

"Your remarks are getting better. Maybe there is some wit in that hollow head of yours after all." Youya couldn't resist his comment eventhough they had just agreed on a truce not too long ago. But, hey, he started it. "The infirmary's not that far. But, man, I just hope that woman still keeps the potions I gave her last week. Usually she just throws them in the bin, saying they're too boring for her style."

Posts 1 to 12 of 12