Login to your account

Memetopia!

Memetopia where all the memes can live in happiness.......

Tags: derp, memes, nyan

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: shockingzelda

Created: 02-14-2012, 07:44 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Posts 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: Memetopia!

1. Characters in this post:
    Stepping off the bus that had pulled up to the gates of Memetopia, a girl silently glanced around her at her surroundings. Everything was strange-- she had never been here before-- but that was alright, she guessed, it didn't matter much.

Music blared into her ears as she slowly made her way down the street, looking at everyone she passed on her way to the town, wondering if anyone would recognize her. No one did. Whatever.

Finally she approached the gates, and stood, waiting for someone to let her in. She was supposed to be here, after all, right? Of course.

Where the hell is everyone? she thought, yawning and turning away from the gates to nonchalantly watch the cars go by.

2. Characters in this post:
    The girl saw the teenage girl and told the man, "NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN! (Look Amber Lamps has arrived sir!)"
    He heard his cat and said, "Oh goody goody! Oh, it has been ages since another meme has arrived! Now, Nyan Cat my dear, when I reach the gate I want you to open them for me. Okay?""NYAN NYAN NYAN! (Okay sir!)" the poptart cat said. As the man walked to the gates he wondered where all the memes have gone, "It has been ages since another meme has showed up, it has been me and Nyan cat by ourselves for months. I hope we get more soon!" He finally reached the gate and as it opened he said to the girl in front of him, "Welcome young lady, might you be Amber Lamps?" he asked her.

3. Characters in this post:
    The girl surveyed the man who stood before her with an unfazed kind of look, only mildly curious about what he was saying.

"Yeah, that's me. You already know who I am?" she replied, her voice monotonous. Hey eyes kept leaving the man to go to his pet, a floating grey cat with a poptart for a body. Weird.

4. Characters in this post:
    "Oh yes. Seeing as how I am the mayor, I am always told when a new meme comes to my town. Your house has already been made, no need to worry about the fees you may have to pay, it is debt free. Nyan Cat here will show you the way to your house." the man said.
    "Nyan Nyan! (Follow me!)" she said as she slowly started going to the girls house.

5. Characters in this post:
    Interesting...

With a nod to the man, Amber followed the little cat with an even pace, barely matching the gait of the speeding creature. As they went through the town, she looked around herself. It looked... dead. Abandoned. Whatever, she could live with that.

6. Characters in this post:
    "Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan! (And here is your house!) Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan! (Goodbye, If you need anything call the mayor!)" the cat said and then she quickly left.

7. Characters in this post:
    Amber watched the cat zoom off, and in its absence finally became a little anxious. Was she here alone? Hm... that was a little strange. She wasn't used to being alone...

Putting her headphones off to fill the silence, she paused at the door of the house before opening it, glancing around its interior. It was simple, but she liked it.

8. Characters in this post:
    When he got to his office he waited for his cat to come through the window, which wasn't too long. When she arrived he dialed the number of Amber Lamps' House. He then waited patiently for her to answer.

9. Characters in this post:
    A few hours later, Amber awoke from her musically-induced trance by the phone ringing. Yanking her headphones off, she jumped up and ran to the phone, taking a deep breath before answering.

"Uh, hello?"

10. Characters in this post:
    "Oh good!" he said, "I was making sure that your phone was working. If you need anything just dial zero to get me okay? Do you like your house?" He wanted to make sure she was in complete comfort, no meme should go without the comfort so they can do the job they were made for.

11. Characters in this post:
    "Oh good I was making sure that your phone was working. If you need anything just dial zero to get me okay? Do you like your house?"

"Yeah, it's nice," she replied, her voice hardly showing excitement, "Thanks. And sure."

12. Characters in this post:
    "Some thing you might want to know about," he said, "This place, as you might have noticed, is empty. A few years ago, scumbag steve came through and drove everyone out of the town. For years it has just been me and Nyan Cat here and we have been trying our best to get all the memes to come back. Unfortunately, it is super difficult to do. You are the first meme that has come in a long time. I am hoping that we will start getting more memes to come with your presence here,"

13. Characters in this post:
    Some thing you might want to know about. This place, as you might have noticed, is empty. A few years ago, Scumbag Steve came through and drove everyone out of the town.

Scumbag Steve... she had heard of him before. Apparently he was some sort of jerk who pretty much ruined everything by being a self-conceited assh--

Her thoughts were interrupted when he spoke again.

For years it has just been me and Nyan Cat here and we have been trying our best to get all the memes to come back. Unfortunately, it is super difficult to do. You are the first meme that has come in a long time. I am hoping that we will start getting more memes to come with your presence here.

"Yeah, it's pretty... dead. No offense," she replied, absent-mindedly playing with her headphones in one hand, "Doesn't bother me too much, but it would be nice having other memes around, I guess."

14. Characters in this post:
    Where the hell am I?

The red head adjusted her thick framed glasses and gazed upon the large gate from her vehicle's window. With one arm resting lazily on her steering wheel, she took out her phone as she promptly updated her Facebook status.

Found a wicked place. But, can't say where. It's a secret, really can't say. Sorry! B(

Of course she can't reveal the location of the place, else it'll start crowding with people. And that'll just be too annoying. She rolled her eyes at the thought.

Getting out of her classic Volkswagen, Hipster Ariel raised herself to full height, carefully balancing her purple pumps on the crooked pavement. The place was run down to say the least, but that's just how she liked it.

"Chic."

15. Characters in this post:
    The Female cat went to check a sound she heard at the gate. She flew towards the gate and saw hipster Ariel said to her,"Nyan Nyan Nyan," (Wait right here.) She flew back to the office and said,"Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan!" (Hipster Ariel is here!) He turned to see out the window and sure enough she was. "Oh goodie goodie! Another meme has come around to find my town! Yipee!" he said. He got onto the cat's back and she flew away with him on her. When they got to the gate he said,"Hello, there. Please to meet you. I see you have met my pet Nyan Cat."

16. Characters in this post:
    She stared at the feline and rolled her eyes. "Yes, I know her. I was the first hundred viewers, you know? I liked it before it was a sensation. But, then everyone started talking about it. And now, it's just overrated."

And then, her gaze traveled to the mayor.

"Oh, Rage," she acknowledged coolly. "I know you, too. I'm Hipster Ariel," she extended her right hand. "You probably don't know me," she shrugged. "Most people don't."

17. Characters in this post:
    Nyan cat Blushed a little,"Nyan Nyan Nyan," (Why thank you) she said,"Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan, Nyan?" (I Know I have been getting out of control but I am a good meme, Right?)
    "Oh, I have heard of you here and there," he said as he shook her hand,"It is nice to see a new face in town again. Currently the only other person here is Amber Lamps. But as of lately she hasn't been very active. But, you aren't staying near her right now, follow me and I'll show you to your house," (OOC: Send me a link to a picture o what you want your house to look like.)

18. Characters in this post:
    Hipster Ariel grimaced when she had heard that there was someone else who had already been there before her. "Amber Lamps, huh?" she scoffed.

Distracted by the thought, she tried to refocus her attention on the mayor. "Sure, why don't we go there with my vehicle?" she said, pointing towards her Volkswagen. "It's a Volkswagen. It's just an old thing. Sports car or four wheels nowadays are just too mainstream, don't you think?" she added nonchalantly, getting into the driver's seat.

She fixed her car mirror, pushing playfully on her ten-sided fuzzy dice, hanging on said mirror. "I'm such a dork, I know," she said, posing a sheepish smile. "So, anyway, where's my crib?"

Because house is just so mainstream.

//ooc: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6hrxcHcTD1r99c2uo1_500.jpg//

19. Characters in this post:
    "I prefer to travel by foot or Nyan Cat," he said to her,"I will show you the way though," He hopped onto his pet. "Follow me and you will be there in no time. Okay Nyan cat. On your mark, get set, Troll!"
    She crouched up as she heard the countdown. As soon as he said Troll she shot off at the speed of light and left a rainbow trail to show Hipster Ariel the way. She started singing her signature nyan song while she was flying.

20. Characters in this post:
    I'm following behind a rainbow trailed cat, the girl thought flatly. Less than a second later, she smirked in satisfaction. Hah. Bet you don't get to say that everyday.

Putting her car on gear, she started following the flying feline. Glancing around the the town, she realized that the town was much... deader than she initially thought. She passed a freshly painted purple house—the only residence with the lights on. "So that's where Lamps' staying," she mumbled to herself before turning back to face the road.

21. Characters in this post:
    Nyan cat had landed in Hipster Ariels yard and was then waiting for her to arrive. Rage comics guy just sat there so he was chilling out to the music that was in his head. He was also trying to figure out if Hipster Ariel was lost and she needed help.

22. Characters in this post:
    She pulled in the driveway close behind where Nyan cat had landed. Nice, she commented quietly as she observed the slightly slanted building. Closing her car door behind her, she walked up to where Rage comics guy was sitting.

"So, what do you do here for fun?" she questioned evenly, her face supporting her cool and uneasily impressed expression.

23. Characters in this post:
    "Well," he started off,"due to the lack of people we do not have a lot to do. BUT, one of the cool things we do offer here is a movie theater that is run automatically off a system Nyan Cat came up with. She is quite smart believe it or not," he petted Nyan Cat.
    Puurrrr.... She loved it when she got pet, always made her feel good. "Nyan! Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan! (Oh! You almost forgot about the park!)"
    "Oh Yeah, you're right!" he said with excitement,"We have this amazing amusement park, that was designed a long time ago by Kilroy. Since then , he has been making improvements to it, without us knowing. He has to be undiscovered, very secretive life he has," He reached into his pocket and pulled out what looked like a scroll. "Here," he said as he gave it to Ariel,"this is a map of the town so fat. It has all the locations for everything around here. Ah but, about the park... it is closed down for a week for repairs, the Ferris wheel's wheel came loose and started rolling through the park. Kilroy is working on fixing everything right now so that it is all up and running again.

Posts 1 to 23 of 23