Login to your account

Thread: OOC for Zone District

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Now in the beginning you don't have to worry at all!!
    First we're just going to play with the small car knowledge of all. We can keep it up for a long time that way too.
    My character can't even afford on buying tuning parts, not to mention he wouldn't know what to get and what to do with them.

But I could rise you more worries by pointing out that ie. different cars need different kind of handling to drift them...

Oh well, if nothing else helps, I'm gonna find a person from the internet who would like to teach us stuff. I want to learn about cars also for real life. :d

When the world is darker than I can understand
    When nothing turns out the way I planned
    When the sky turns grey and there's no one in sight
    When I can't sleep through the lonely night

Quote Originally Posted by Gess Jahd View Post
    Now in the beginning you don't have to worry at all!!
    First we're just going to play with the small car knowledge of all. We can keep it up for a long time that way too.
    My character can't even afford on buying tuning parts, not to mention he wouldn't know what to get and what to do with them.
    OK, good. I'm glad we can start this easy with limited experience.

But I could rise you more worries by pointing out that ie. different cars need different kind of handling to drift them...
    Pardon? Didn't understand that... at all.

Oh well, if nothing else helps, I'm gonna find a person from the internet who would like to teach us stuff. I want to learn about cars also for real life. :d
    You planning to become a street racer IRL too? :P Just kidding.

Btw I'll be away next week on vacation. Just so you know. Can you start this roleplay without me? If not perhaps you can continue discussing it in the meantime? Or shall you wait until I return?
    Last edited by Brook V; 07-14-2011 at 10:04 AM.