Login to your account

Unknown Island - Closed

After getting stranded in Unknown island do the humans still need to spend time on food, water, and shelter if there are "people" living there?......

Tags: action, cannibals, drama, horror, humans, romance, tragedy

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: kani

Created: 06-17-2012, 04:24 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Posts 31 to 60 of 177

Thread: Unknown Island

1. Characters in this post:
    He goes near the lake as he knelt down to wash his face “you seem running away from someone” he then gets up as his right hand brush his hair. He looks at the blonde girl “by the way my name is Michoco” as he look the sky then the way in the abandon house “we need to go, it’s getting dark and don’t worry I did find an abandon house” as he worried about the girl while he thinks of her sister. "If you are still tired I can carry you" as he went towards the girl.

2. Characters in this post:
    Leo smiled.

"Thank you for the invitation, Honey-sama. I am grateful for your consideration." He bowed graciously. "However, a butler never dines with the people they serve," he explained. Leo paused, contemplating on a thought for a moment. Shrugging, he added, "Well, truthfully, a butler can never be seen eating, period." He winked. "It just adds to the mystery element."

He strode off into the forest and headed purposely to the abandoned Cruise.

3. Characters in this post:
    She tilted her head hearing Leo’s words “ummm why a butler can never be seen eating?” as she looks at the butler but Leo just wink at her and say "It just adds to the mystery element." Now her mind thought about some crazy stuff like ‘maybe the butler eats in a funny way’ as she giggles imagining it. “Then please take care Mr. Leo-San” as she waves at him.

She then starts to eat hearing Jeremy thanking her while she looks at him with a straight face again. “Just seeing your expression, you don’t need to thank someone if you don’t want to” as she puts a big tummy side of the fish inside her mouth and chews it making a lot of squishy sound.

"Your name's Honey? Quite cute..."
    She was about to choke hearing that as she swallowed the fish inside her mouth while she holds her neck. “Waah I thought I was going to die” she mumbles but her face was really red. ‘Well I don’t need to thank him, he maybe did that on purpose’ as she thought while she picks up the other food that only she can carry.

She looks at the direction where they going “hmm let’s go and also he is not creepy, maybe he just miss his mistress” as she starts to stand beside Jeremy “I think he got a mistress complex”. She then wonder if they really can find the way to the shelter like the butler told them, well at least she carry a lot of food so if they got lost they won’t starve to death. She sighs “how long do you think we will get there?” as she looks the direction again.

4. Characters in this post:
    "Who knows?" he sniffed and took the lead, walking in front of Honey. They did not have much time left, given that the sun would set soon. Personally, Jeremy was not afraid of being in a dark, wild place, but the possibility of having a girl beside him in that kind of place would be a pain. He was not a hero and he would not enjoy the screaming or panicking of a scared female - no matter how cute the girl was.

After going through layers of trees, they reached a rapid. The water was crashing against the boulders mercilessly, splashing and showing off its strength. The rapid's width was about 4 meters. There was no way to cross the river other than jumping into it or jumping onto the scattered boulders.

Shit does happen, Jeremy sighed at the sight. He never wanted to get wet. It was already a blessing that he was inside the cruise when it crushed onto the beach. He did not get wet, only dirted. But now? The probability of damping his body was definitely over 60%.

He stepped forward. Man, I have pretty many chances of touching this girl's hand... Not what I intended to do though. "Well darn it, we don't have any choice after all," he offered his hand to the young girl behind him. "Let's go."

5. Characters in this post:
    She walks quietly while eating following Jeremy, looking at the side face of Jeremy ‘he really does look good even on a side view’ as she thought while nibbling some apple. “Being so serious will get you too many wrinkles such a waste for a face like yours” as she mutter to herself. Well they need to be serious about their state but she feels a bit calmly if she was with someone.

As they walk and walk suddenly, she became quiet while she keeps looking around hearing the cricket sound "damn those hoppers" as she walk closely behind Jeremy. They reached a river “maybe there’s another way” as she saw Jeremy’s offered his hand, she then holds his hand knowing that she can’t go back now. She clings on Jeremy’s arm tightly “this is not what you think I’m just small maybe the water is too high” as she blushes while looking at the water.

6. Characters in this post:
    She was sitting on the ground as she watches the guy “he look so hot” she gasp covering her mouth by her right hand. She was relief that the guy didn’t hear her after all the distance they got is a bit far.

“By the way my name is Michoco”
    she gets up and bows gracefully “my name is Inma” while she look up Michoco. She was surprise but blushingly when Michoco offered her to carry her. She was really tired but don’t want to be a burden to Michoco so basically she rejects his offer. She patted her clothes to remove the dirt and waited for Michoco to move on she remembers her father telling her fiancé was him. But she really doesn’t like him before even not meeting yet but now she then realize she starts idolizing him or maybe something else. While her face turns red and now she start wondering how she got on this island thinking someone did carry her.

7. Characters in this post:
    The sound of impact between the soles of his Italian black dress shoes and the metal floor echoed in the empty hallway. Leo pushed open the door to his cabin, taking a moment to scan and evaluate the room. It was exactly the way he had left it. The kind of neat and tidy that would've left the Cruise's very own keepers to shame. He nodded to himself approvingly.

He then proceeded to pack his clothing—six pairs of suits identical to the one he was currently wearing. Now, what else? The butler made a mental note to spare a trip to the kitchen to pack some food for his companions. And especially some dessert for Honey-sama, he thought cheerfully, already imagining the German Black Forest cake—and Honey-sama's reaction when she sees it!—he had seen the chefs prepare this afternoon before the whole shipwreck fiasco.

But, before that...

Ojou-sama's cabin was just opposite of his. There were two different suitcases in her room—one was the one she had packed for herself and the other was the one he had packed for her. He sighed sadly at the latter, wondering why she had refused so adamantly to wear them. What's wrong with the frilly lollita dresses he brought? She would've looked so adorable in them! Refusing to be disheartened, he took both the suitcases.

Maybe Honey-sama could wear them!

Not stopping there, Leo went to the Cruise's control room, where they had left the passenger's registers unattended.

Jeremy... Levins? Hmm, cabin 45.

While he's at it, he might just as well bring something for that kid too... Maybe some socks.

8. Characters in this post:
    "You'd better not drag me into the water, baka." Jeremy rolled his eyes as he took the first step gingerly. The boulder he stepped on was slippery. He carefully pulled the young girl to him when he got onto the second boulder. After Honey could stand still on the first boulder, he signaled her to keep going.

But when they were about to reach the other end, a huge log flowed along the rapid towards Honey. "Shit!" the teen widened his eyes in horror. He wanted to let go of the girl's hand but the girl gripped him very tightly...

(Jeremy is such a jerk!!!!! *wants to punch him*)

9. Characters in this post:
    He did remember the name Inma when his father always talked about her around him. He knew it was an arranged marriage but he doesn’t like it even once. He erased his thoughts seeing the girl was waiting for him “ohh sorry about that, spacing out all of a sudden”. He started to walk the path to an abandon house. He doesn’t need to think about the arrangement marriage and due to the first they met, he already knew this girl doesn’t like him and so he is. He just needed to keep this girl in a safe place first before finding some supplies in the cruise ship.

10. Characters in this post:
    She frown hearing the baka word while she looked at Jeremy “be careful” well if he did slipped she may end up like him after all she was holding his arms tight. She was focus to watch her steps on the boulder “waah I’m scared”.

"Shit!"
    She looked at Jeremy confuse and looked the way Jeremy was looking. She was really scared and the rapid water making her grip Jeremy’s arm more as she saw the log. She eagerly stepped on the next boulder but she was out of balance causing her to fall down making her hug Jeremy’s arms while she starts to lose her consciousness by the water making her can’t breathe.

(Don’t punch him on the face XD)

11. Characters in this post:
    "WHAAAAAAAAAT?!" As Honey failed to keep her balance and slipped into the swift water, he felt his arm being fiercely pulled. OMG... "Ahhh!"in a flash he was dragged into the cool splashy swirls of water.

When Jeremy struggled to catch the angular rocks, he felt something wrong. The grip on his arm was softened and gradually loosened. There could only be one reason - the girl could not hold on!

At first, he thought he could just leave the girl alone and let her try her own very best to survive. But a sense of guilt and mercy, which rarely existed in a guy as sadistic as him, suddenly rushed into him. He felt it was not alright to live on if he had indirectly let Honey drown herself to death. Though it was quite against his usual value, he decided to allow himself to help her.

He gave up clinging to the rocks himself and stretched to grab the unconcious girl's wrist. While the two of them were forced down along the strong current, the teen managed to pull the girl to him and wrap his arms around her shoulders. He used the best of his strength to hold her and keep her face above the water.

"Darn it! Pull yourself together and breathe!" he ordered when combatting with the current, which was getting more and more powered up as a few more tributaries joined. The nice-looking teen held Honey with one arm and spared the other one to catch whatever he could reach. Holy crap, the boulders are too slippery to catch... he hissed to himself when panting. And at that moment he felt his hand touched something. He gripped it immediately and realized it was a vine. Cool! he pulled the vine eagerly against the flowing rapid and moved towards the river bank. Finally they got onto the land again - or to be more accurate, finally Jeremy dragged Honey back to the land.

In relieve he allowed himself to lie on the grass and catch his breath.

(I know~ That will be pitiful. XD)

12. Characters in this post:
    She was loosening her grip on Jeremy’s arms but on her surprise he was saving her as she holds on him. She felt that her brother is the same like Jeremy.

After a few minutes she was lying on the ground to catch her breath and coughs a little bit. She looked at Jeremy and realizing she own him a lot as she struggles to get up. Her clothes were really wet as she sneezes she then realized how transparent her clothes are and hurriedly covering herself by her jacket.

It was starting to get dark due to the trees while she sit down and hugs her knees. “The food is gone and my hat too” she sneeze again due to the temperature, she wanted to cry for her brother but she needed to be strong like Jeremy.

“I owe you again” she wanted to ask why she was saved by him she knew it was not important but she can’t help it and thought like that. After all it doesn’t seem like he wanted to help her awhile ago, she then blushed thinking the way he saved her. She stopped her thoughts and mumbled to herself “maybe it was just the heat that made me blush”. But the temperature was cold but her face feels a little bit hot, hoping she doesn't have a cold.

13. Characters in this post:
    "Sounds that you've got up already," he sniffed without opening his eyes. After the battle against the powerful rapid current, he realized how comfortable lying on the grass could really be. "Only if you could wake up minutes earlier, it wouldn't have gone so bad," he lightly complained. He did not sound harsh or angry though.

When he was about to fall asleep on the soft grass, he smelt something. Is this... Smoke? he unwillingly sat up, gave the blonde girl a glance and then scanned the environment around them. Right behind a couple of layers of trees, a little house was spotted. It looked old and abandoned, but that was enough for a place to stay at night. Jeremy felt as if he had found a trophy.

"Look. There's a house,"
    he poked his head towards that direction, hinting Honey to have a look. "Maybe that's the one the creepy man meant. Let's go there." he grinned and stood up.

14. Characters in this post:
    This had taken a shorter time than he expected. Leo had carefully set up and arranged all the things he wanted to bring with him on a luggage cart. Wheeling the cart across the sand was a ton of work as the very action defied the physics of the sinking sand. This is difficult, he thought, eyeing the heavy cart warily. At the top railings, he had tied three pairs of socks he had taken from Jeremy's room. Pulling them off, he dropped them casually and watched as they landed soundlessly on the sand.

"Much better," he smiled to himself, pushing the cart with effortless force.

15. Characters in this post:
    “Well I don’t want to cause a burden” she felt a little bit dizzy as she stay still and look the way Jeremy’s pointing. Her eyes widen seeing a house, it’s like there’s a light towards the house with a godly songs she’s hearing.

She looked back at Jeremy and starting to get up “so let’s go and look for someone” when she stood up she felt her seeing was a bit blurry and moving a bit. She holds Jeremy’s hand again but not wanting to notice her and a fake smile curve on her lips “let me hold it for awhile” her face was really red looking at him and looked back at the house “I hope there's someone living there”.

16. Characters in this post:
    "You don't seem well, you alright?" he casually allowed Honey to take his hand as they proceeded to the wooden house. There were cold sweats in her little palm, worrying him a little. The girl clearly needed some rest, so he hurried up a little. As they reached the door, he knocked on it.

"Hey anybody inside?"

17. Characters in this post:
    “Yes I’m alright” she smiled at him but focusing on her footsteps carefully as they went to the wooden house. She let go of Jeremy’s hand as she leaned her back on the wall of the house “it seems that nobody is here” as she looked at Jeremy.

“Why don’t you just kick the door?”

18. Characters in this post:
    Mairsa awoke with a humongous migraine. She slowly opened her eyes to see darkness.Hello?! Marisa stood up losing balance thinking about where she was and why she was there. All she could remember was her friend Jessica snoring and then she heard a loud noise and it all was blur. She walked through the long corridor looking at the dark walls. Her favorite white shirt was stained with blood as she looked down suddenly feeling the sting in her side. Hello?!Marisa saw a faint light at the end of the corridor. She began to basically run as she headed towards the light. As she reached the end she tripped over something large. It was a body, she screamed and stumbled up and out in to the light. Marisa saw an island ahead of her and began to try to swim to it.

19. Characters in this post:
    Marisa swam to the shore of the rocky space. She clenched her salt soaked, blood covered wound. She sat in the shallow space and took deep breaths. She knew it wouldn't matter if she got back or not. She had no friends in the girls home and Jessica was no where to be found. She stood dizzily and stomped her way through the shallow waters. Hello?! Is anyone there?! Marisa crawled up the rocks and finally made it to the top. She turned and saw the cruise ship behind her and moved her exhausted body towards the land feet dragging as heavy as rocks.

20. Characters in this post:
    Marisa was terrified. Spiders crawled past her on trees and the ground as she stopped. She removed her red hand to look at the wound on her side. Marisa couldn't remember if Jessica's lesson on safety and survival was gonna help at all. The idea of her ripping her favorite shirt was impossible to her, but it would help with pressure. Unless that was the opposite of what Jessica said. The thoughts twirled in her head and she began to crumple to the ground. Marisa sat criss-cross and began to pull her shirt sleeve to try to rip it off. Her clothing was made sturdy so she couldn't so that. She found an already made small tear and tugged at it. The sleeves stitches separated and made a loud ripping noise. Hello!? Anyone!? She wrapped it around her side and tied it tightly. Marisa held tightly to her wound and stood up to begin to walk.

21. Characters in this post:
    Was that a voice he heard?

Leo stopped his wheeling and looked around to evaluate where the sound had came from. There. Rustling among the bushes, he stopped as he caught sight of long green hair. Observing further, Leo noticed that the girl had a bandage at the side of her torso.

One of the passengers, he reasoned. "Hello," he said quietly, so as not to startle the frightened girl. He made his way to the girl guardedly and reached down to take her hand. Gone was his childish behavior as he took the face of an adult to scrutinize the girl's wound—well, partially because he only acts that way around kids, anyway.

"Follow me," he instructed without further explanation, walking further without looking back to see if the girl had followed.

22. Characters in this post:
    Marisa began to follow the strange man stopping slowly every few seconds, but making it unnoticeable. She clutched her torso slightly trying to keep from bleeding to death. Who are you? she said word by word so he wouldn't get angry possibly. Am I dead? Are you an angel!? she said childishly. Is that why this place is so beautiful? But the dead body... she mumbled trailing off hoping he wouldn't hear her. She suddenly fell to the ground yelling in pain as she pulled away her hand. She must have been holding her blood soaked wound to hard. She curled in to a ball on the forest floor and began to bawl like a little child. Owwww! Crap, I need to stop crying!God I act like half my age! Marisa shouted, as she stood back up dizzily. She held her wound now softly and began to follow again.

23. Characters in this post:
    The girl started bombarding him questions and before he had the chance to answer them, she suddenly collapse to the ground and was wailing in pain. Widening his eyes, Leo quickly strode to her side.

"I'm sorry," he apologized, guilt stricken for leaving her to navigate on her own. Luckily they were close to his cart so he got up to his feet and hurried there, momentarily abandoning the girl who was in a fit of cries. There, he grabbed the first aid kid he had fortunately thought to bring along from the Cruise. He returned to the girl who was dizzily walking to his direction. "Sit here," he said to her, leading her towards a dried log.

"My name is Leo," he began while he started on her wounds. The cut wasn't deep—Thank God, they'd never find a place sterile enough for a surgery here. Did we mentioned he had a Surgeon degree?—but it needed immediate cleaning to prevent the spreading of infections. "And no, unfortunately, I am not an angel and fortunately, you are not dead. A bit delusional, but no, not dead."
    Smiling to her, he rested his hand on her head. "Now, may I know your name, Princess?"

24. Characters in this post:
    She walked dizzily to the spot he pointed to and sat slowly. She started to feel the nausea. My name is...she was interrupted by the sharp pain of her side and she winced My name is Marisa... you would be a pretty angel. She said word by word while the figure of her new friend doubled in to a blur.

25. Characters in this post:
    He kicked open the door, following Honey's suggestion. He poked his head into the house. The scent of dusts immediately flooded out, making both teens cough. Uncertainly, he briefly scanned the house. "Shit... It's damned old, but it can still be a temporary shelter." he led Honey inside and let her sit down.

"You really fine?" he leaned closer to check her face and smirked wickedly, "You look so ugly now." he joked.

26. Characters in this post:
    "Thank you, Marissa-sama," he said in reply of her unexpected compliment. He chuckled briefly."I've never heard that one before."

He finished cleaning her cut and had tied a new bandage around her body. "Good as new," he smiled. Well, not really, but still. "Now, let me help you," he said as he carried her in his arms in one swift movement. "Before you say anything, don't feel bad. It's actually a lot easier to carry you this way than having to save you when you walk into a tree later on," he said conversationally as he walked to his luggage cart. "Besides, you can help push the cart."

27. Characters in this post:
    Marissa blushed slightly, but hid her face in her hair so he would not see. Things began to show less blurry. She finally realized she was being carried once things were back to normal. I feel better n...She was stopped by the sudden blur of the trees. The dizziness came back.Never mind...How did you get here? Where are we? Are you absolutely sure I am not dead? I just remember being on a cruise and then I woke up and they were all dead. Then I swam to the shore and found the forest. She said as if she was explaining a long story gone short.

28. Characters in this post:
    She was shocked when Jeremy really did do her suggestion as she sigh with relieved that here prediction is right.She sit down on the ground and was about to take a yawn when suddenly Jeremy’s face was closer to her.

“Yeah I’m fine”
    as she looked back at him and raises her right eyebrow “you…you..you“ seeing a rat pass by “you looked like a rat…hmp!” while she leans her head on the wall feeling a bit odd.

29. Characters in this post:
    Leo chuckled. "Positive, Princess. Or we could confirm that with a kiss of life?"

He grimaced when the girl had mentioned the bodies that was scattered around the Cruise. Leo himself had seen them not too long ago. That was partially the reason he had carried Ojou-sama out from there while she was still unconscious.

He covered the girl's eyes with his hands in a futile attempt to rid her of the memory. "Just rest, Marissa-sama. Forget everything you had seen today. Everything's alright, now. Trust me," he whispered in a low voice.

They were close to reaching the house now. "Just go to sleep. I'll take care of the rest."

30. Characters in this post:
    Marissa was absolutely startled by the question and her answer was just an even more red face. She did feel tired and she was shocked by his hospitality. Okay, why... Marrisa-sama?...She began to say word by word and at the end of the sentence she was already asleep. As they continued walking for a minute or two and she began to cuddle in to his chest.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Posts 31 to 60 of 177