- What was the first style of RP you ever played?
Internet Forum
- And where?
In no way can I fully remember, but I'm pretty sure it was way back when I first started Gaia in 8th grade.
- Do you still remember and/or use your first character?
I remember her vaguely. She was an original character I made, her hair was pin straight and bleached with green streaks in it, wore a [insert my favorite band at the time] black tank top, camo cargo shorts and always skateboarded wherever she went. In my eyes she was the coolest persona I could ever be. I haven't played as a character like that in a while, but I think it's because I grew out of skateboarding and name dropping my favorite bands. I still like using the angsty personal from time to time but she is long gone in the past. Oh! I do remember her last name was Blaque.
- What was the first tabletop (rp) game you played?
Heroscape, very recently. I have an uncle who introduced the game to me.
- What was the first internet (rp) game you played?
Some University Game where you could play as students or teachers. It's a fun drama, friendship, romance genre for me that I've always enjoyed playing. It's relaxing.
- How about your first chat game? Where was it on?
My first chat game was over AIM with my best friend! It was our own private fan fic, we played a cooler version of ourselves along with our favorite musicians.