Login to your account

Thread: Hello!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hello!

Hey!

So, I'm half writing this as an introduction and half as a way to get five posts written in a panic response to all these bannings I'm hearing about!

I'm Lyra, and I've been writing in a whole range of different roleplays for a good few years now - although I've never tried much outside of private roleplay games hosted by people I know, or have met through other private roleplays, so this is something of a step, hopefully, out of the pretty predicatable storylines I was getting stuck in.

I'm really into romance and fantasy stories, especially the darker ones - fluff just isn't interesting to me, and a good bit of action writing never hurt anyone. So that's it I guess, back to the newbie guide! Thanks for such an awesome looking website; most promising thing I've been referred to so far! Really hope you don't get overwhelmed by these nasty bot things!
    Last edited by LyraHanson; 05-11-2013 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Because we like capital 'I's?
    We were never tragedies; we were emergencies. Call 911, tell them I'm having a fantastic time.