Login to your account

Thread: runnin' with s c i s s o r z ;; onexone search

runnin' with s c i s s o r z ;; onexone search

'allo, 'allo. i am relix, this would be my roleplay request / search thread. most likely shall be awfully bland, unappealing because it is just another thing that makes me, me! (:

so, lets begin

word.

first few things one should know if interest is shown ;;

i'm twenty-one, working, no extra schooling .. yet, i think
    i do not type like this normally
    i'm weird
    my responses vary ;; they can be quite a lot, or no less then two paragraphs per reply
    i like detail and do my best to give detail
    i ocd-like check my spelling and grammar, but, i sometimes make mistakes.
    i'm a 'in denial grammar nazi' -- meaning, i say that i don't mind a whole lot of errors but, inevitably, CONSISTENT and REOCCURING errors will cause me to lose interest in roleplaying and is one hundred percent chance of abandonment
    (i hate the feeling of being the only one in the story who goes over what they've typed and i rarely resort to the 'well, eff it, since you don't do it, i'm not going to do so either')
    i enjoy out of character chatter
    my muse is a tricky thing
    i am able to play through any of the following; private message, thread, im - in favored to less favored order

i'm cool with adult content

i will note that recently i haven't had much of a muse to starting roleplays with anyone, but, i'm hoping it'll change here in the next couple of days

get that feeling that i should add more here but i am literally drawing a blank to such now, oh well, next post shall have general ideas and that sort of nonsense
    i'll edit in more when i feel like it -shrug-

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

roleplay stuff

video games
    dot.hack//g.u
    world of warcraft
    final fantasy vii / x
    assassin's creed
    saints row one / two
    halo

miscellaneous
    modern
    fantasy
    horror
    dark themed
    paranormal
    science fiction
    supernatural
    gladiator
    convict - criminal ( oohhh, a bonnie and clyde-like tale sounds fun >.>; )

whilst trying to think of all this stuff to put down, i can't really get a good list together for pairings so i will simply leave you all with what i will not do and attempt to fill in later

won't do
    most vampire / werewolf tales
    master / slave relations
    captor / captive
    medieval
    rich / poor
    most zombie / apocalyptic tales

more to come when i think of them
    my brain hurts now T-T

Welcome to the site! ^^ I'm afraid I'm unable to start anything new for a while but I may check back again in the future. Good luck on your search!

No worries, Eden, just wanted to put my request thread up before I had no desire to do it, haha.

Currently still trying to find a muse / kick myself into some sort of creative mood, been in a funk all weekend and its carrying over. D:

Hrm hrm hrm! Hiya! I was wondering if there were any specifics or ideas you had in mind for a horror RP? I've been very interested in a Nightmare on Elm Street type thing or maybe a run off. It can be different from the plot or story line in general but I've always loved the idea of dreams and the influence of dreams being involved. I'm a grammar Nazi too {thank the Lawd for spell check} and I consider myself a pretty good writer.
    "You haven't got a letter on yours," George observed. "I suppose she thinks you don't forget your name. But we're not stupid - we know we're called Gred and Forge."

I've always sort of put horror and paranormal hand in hand when it comes to roleplaying .. add in some far-from-normal characters and it is a joyous time! xD

Hrm, a Nightmare on Elm Street / dream based horror.
    I can't really answer that honestly. A dream influenced horror sounds like it could be fun, but on the other hand, it kind of leans toward just being a doppelganger of NoES just with our own characters and renamed universe.

So, if you have an idea, feel free to toss it to me and we can discuss it over private message. I'm more then happy to give it a listen, but, I might not be willing to play it.

Just wanted to say that I like your title choice!

When the world is darker than I can understand
    When nothing turns out the way I planned
    When the sky turns grey and there's no one in sight
    When I can't sleep through the lonely night

Haha, why thank you, Gess. It was one of those random, out of nowhere choices - took a look at a pair of scissors laying on my desk and opted to go with it.