Login to your account

Thread: X - - - Want Cookies with your roleplay? ;)

X - - - Want Cookies with your roleplay? ;)

Alright, so here's the cry for a roleplay~

I am always looking for roleplay. I am usually very open minded, so that means I have no problem with yaoi I haven't had much practice with it though but I would love to try it! I love to have romance in my role plays but no love at first sight let their love build up. [[OR the occasional time skip xD]] I can play female OR male, I have no problem in playing either. BUT, please keep in mind that I will not play male because you don't "like" to play male, I mean come on, that just isn't fair.

Oh and if I am ever going to leave I will tell you, I get bored seldom and I will post as much as I am given to work with. So if you give me three paragraphs I will make sure I have something equivalent if not more. I am literate all the time though sometimesI may have grammatical errors so when I do, please feel free to point them out. Also if there is something that you do not like in our role play please send me a PM or leave me a message on my profile so I know about it and we can work towards a solution.

I am not a grammar nazi, but I do like a nice posts. I mean, I can understand if English is not your first language, and if there is an occasional slip up. I don't mind those but please, please, do not drive me crazy with constant errors. Use a spell check if you must~

~So let us get to the post examples, pairing and possibly a few fandom requests ;O
    Last edited by xxxaznco0ki3; 08-24-2011 at 12:29 PM.

X - - - Sample Posts~

Please note, all my examples are from Menewsha because I have no posts here~

Quote Originally Posted by X---AznCo0ki3 View Post
    Skylar Jones, she was in the school earlier than everybody. It was her routine, her loser dork routine as people called it. It was true, she was a loser, she couldn't help it. Skylar knew she was jesting when she thought that she didn't want to be a popular girl, but the thing was she had no confidence in herself, she had been a book worm, a goody-two shoes, a dork, her whole life. Even when she was little she would worry about colouring perfectly in between the lines, and learning to read instead of getting dirty and making perfect little mud pies. Her locker was neat, neat and perfect, just like her grades. Skylar's scared hazel eyes looked peered up as she heard noise in the front yard. Her head tilted and her curiosity got the best of her as she descended down the stairs, Skylar hid behind a pillar and tried to gaze past the crowd.

But with her luck, the crowd seemed to disperse into little clumps, mostly clumps of squealing girls. But the boys, the boys on the other hand seemed rather displeased. They seemed to be threatened (which should have been impossible, seeing as Whistler High had the hottest guys in North Washington attending).

Her perfect almond eyes blinked fast and she leaned against the pillar as she saw him. Skylar pinched herself to reassure that she was not dreaming. It was him, her delicate rose bud lips formed into a smirk of her own, the smirk seemed to match the boys.

His eyes, that was how she had recognized him after all these years, her eyes suddenly fell. Her brows knitted together, he was looking down on her after all these years! She had known him from long back, until he had left, he had left her here...all alone to grow up to be a loser. As a small gesture of reigniting their friendship she put her finger over her mouth.

She wanted him to know that she would keep his secret and stay away from him for the sake of his already flourishing social life. Skylar's head fell, after all she was a nobody in this school. If it wasn't for her brains and the amount of stupid bitches in this school, she would have gotten killed in one of the girls "bullying" sessions a long time back.

While Skylar was in her dream land she felt her books being ripped out of her hands. Skylar gasped as she soon followed her books to the floor (obviously not by choice), she looked up and anger flashed in her eyes...but only for a brief second.

"Well, well...has the new boy sparked the heat in your heart Sky" Josie, the captain of the cheer leading squad cooed. Josie's minions chuckled at the half brained remark Josie had just made.

Her eyes lowered as she said nothing, Skylar hurried and tried to collect her books. She let out a yelp when Josie took to stepping on her hand that was frantically collecting her books. Josie bent down and grabbed a handful of black hair.

"You listen here and listen well you little nerd, I see you communicating or even lookin' at that new boy, and I swear you will not live to see another day" Josie whispered dangerously in her ear.

As fast as Josie had threatened her, she left. It was like the whole last minute of being threatened had never happen. Being careful of her throbbing hand Skylar grabbed her books and headed to class. Her head bent and her shoulders contributing to her confident stance.

Catherine and Victoria had taken to talking between themselves. Catherine shook her head and watched as Victoria would throw a few occasional glances at the men, as for Catherine she would give Victoria a speculative look each time she had turned her head too look back at them. Catherine was grinning as Victoria fawned over them, though Victoria would never admit it, it was quite clear by the look on her face. "Having fun?" Catherine asked her friend teasingly. "Of course I am!" Victoria retorted sarcastically.

When Kenyon spoke the two females fell silent almost immediately, it was Catherine's turn to be sarcastic. "Oh joy, staying inside a tent like a punch of animals" she muttered too herself. She looked over at the pair and flashed them a small smile. Her hazel eyes confused as, the red headed boy, Tristan took the sergeants joke in the wrong way. Tristan's voice was cold, which surprised Catherine.

Both females stood in shock and stayed out of their argument. Catherine was conflicted as Kenyon stormed out into the rain and Tristan turned towards them. Victoria nudged Catherine, "You go take care of the one outside and I'll deal with things in here" she whispered as she pointed towards Tristan. Go figure, she let Catherine deal with the one that was obviously the victim in this case.

Saying nothing, Catherine stepped outside. She had just begun too dry off as well! The rain pelted against her skin, her cheeks turned pink slightly as she thought of how to approach this situation. In all truth, she had no idea how to console a grown man...if he had been a child, well then the matter would have been easy, but he wasn't. She looked up at Kenyon and smiled.

"So, people judging you and getting angry at you without actually knowing anything about you isn't your power right?" Catherine said with a small uncertain laugh. She shook her head, she was just so lame, "Sorry about the lame joke. I'm not trying too pull your leg or anything" she said with a small shrug. "Look, I don't why people are giving you a hard time. But...when there's people like that in the world, the best you can do is, ignore the thick headed idiots." she let out a mouthful of air.

Catherine stood out with Kenyon, rather awkwardly too. She felt like a mouse next too him. She shivered slightly as her clothes became rain soaked again, it had taken her almost an hour too dry. Does the rain ever stop in this place! Catherine thought desperately. Of the three months she had spent here more than half those days consisted of rain.

A blood curdling scream ripped through the walls of the asylum. The restraints that held the so called monster, jingled dangerously. He was an untamed one, he had long dark hair and soulless pits, for eyes. The man seemed too be kept cozy in a strait jacket and then chained over the strait jacket. He took in short, heavy breaths. Weak and tired he was from all that screaming, Avalanche let his head rest back against the cold, jagged wall.

He was vile, he let out a snarl as the door opened and light flood through out the whole room. For the first time the people of this institute got a right look at Avalanche, he was huge, and that was putting it lightly. His records said he stood at a towering six foot four, he was heavy, but not the pudgy kind. He was built, though he was in a poor state right now anyone with eyes could notice the muscles along his arms and the dangerous looking tattoos that covered his left hand. Rumour had it, that he made tattoos for himself...with scalpels. One would always cringe as they imagined themselves cutting their arm up with a scalpel to ink it.

"Let me out" his voice was thunderous as he demanded. The care taker that had been near him flinched. She was new, and she was terrified of this untamed giant. Avalanche smirked as he saw her scurry out of the room.

Pathetic. That is what Avalanche was right now. Just down right pathetic. The people monitored him from their rooms, they were safe. At least for now, his eyes searched for the camera that was put in his room.

Finding the small black circle he looked into the lens defiantly and gave a low dangerous laugh. Wait till he got out, this place would be in ashes faster than the stupid doctors could scream. Satisfied that Avalanche had probably struck some fear into the doctors heart he went back to rocking back and forth against the wall.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Archer darted across his room, leaving behind a mess of scalpels and injections. He ran down the hallway to room 126. That was where she was, his new patient. Alchemy B. Dejourn. A seventeen year old murderer. A murderer for crying out loud! What could have pushed a teen to do something like that? He frowned, Archer had taken a look at the kids brother when he was sedated and asleep. Archer opened the door quietly, he saw that the girl was still in the corner and she was still under the effects of sedation.

He flipped on the light, she looked like her brother. They looked like a bunch of trouble makers, which they in truth were. Archer sighed and ran his finger through his hair, he placed his hand on her forehead to check for a temperature. He wasn't sure why he did that but he just did. Archer sat in the room and waited for Alchemy to come back to her senses.

His clear, sky blue eyes twitched as he heard voices. Recently, his schizophrenia had been getting worse. He had been hearing more voices recently, some of which were evil. To take his mind off of things he grabbed a sheet of paper and doodled on it, he sketched a portrait of the teen. He wondered where his co-worker Morganna was. They still had to become properly acquainted since Archer had just joined recently.

In my post examples I am playing both male and female. I also have different post lengths, so feel free to browse.

x - - - Pairings

[[ My Cravings have a heart next too it, the more hearts the more the crazing [; ]]

Human x Demon
    Model x Photographer ♥♥♥♥
    Mafia Mobster x Non-Mafia ♥♥♥♥
    Vampire x Human [[No Twilight shiz D<]]
    Princess/Prince x Captive
    Pirate x Captive
    Princess x Peasant
    Demon x Human
    Demon x Demon
    Student x Teacher ♥♥
    Kidnapper x Kidnapped
    Criminal Defence Lawyer x Criminal ♥♥♥
    Superhero x Villain
    Superhero x Sidekick
    Blind girl/boy x Wealthy business tycoon
    Teacher x Teacher
    Freshman x Senior
    Popular x Loser
    Pickpocket x Police
    Pickpocket x victim ♥♥♥
    Circus Freak x Ringleader ♥♥♥♥

[[Will add more as time goes on]]

I do have a few plots in mind for the rps listed above, ask me and I will be glad to talk to you about it!
    Last edited by xxxaznco0ki3; 08-23-2011 at 04:29 PM.

- - - x Fandom RPs

Sayuki
    Sailor Moon
    Yakitate!! Japan
    Harry Potter
    Pokemon
    Lord Of the Rings
    Hitman Reborn
    Princess Princess [[If any one has heard of this I shall love you FOREVER! <3]]
    Prince of Tennis
    Yu Yu Hakusho
    GetBackers

Oh freaking snap! Our roleplay made the examples listening. :3

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Hell yeah Wavi 8D
    Btw, was menewsha being wonky for you or was that just me? xD
    Another btw, did you feel tremors of a quake? ;O

I haven't had issues, but I know a few of my friends did.

And nope, no quake for me. But we have a vibration table on a lot so quakes don't really bother us... when we feel something shake, we thinking that something is being drop tested. XD We also have a machine that simulates a tractor trailer's impact when slamming it's brakes on. So yeah, we get vibrationy things all the time. XD

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Oh my, mene please stop acting wonky! ;_____________;

I was so scared for a moment! Actually it took me a few seconds too realize that it was a quake, I was all like "LALALA watching TV, eating food" *shake shake* o___________________X It was scary! xD But the funny thing is I'm here in Canada and I felt it when the quake was in Virginia~

Quote Originally Posted by xxxaznco0ki3 View Post
    Princess Princess [[If any one has heard of this I shall love you FOREVER! <3]]
    I actually just bought the Princess Princess complete season online a couple of days ago so I just might get back to you on this one. Though I'm a little busy so it may take some time.
    Last edited by gkazumi; 08-23-2011 at 11:16 PM.
    "Okarin~! Tuturuu~!"

Gkazumi; Ohmy~ I would LOVE if we could do this rp! C: You are the first person that has acknowledged this rp~ ^^
    Visit here for roleplay requests. Always looking for a good, and entertaining one x one

=D Woot! I feel special now! I just have to actually watch Princess Princess. Trust me though, it'll take longer for it to get here than it will for me to watch it. If things go right I should be back to you next week. =] (They just shipped it out today even though I ordered it like a week ago... =.=')
    "Okarin~! Tuturuu~!"

Tehe~ You should! ^^
    Oh don't worry, take your time! I'm just happy someone has heard of it! Baha~ I just watched the episodes online on Vevo xD I wasn't patient enough to buy them online and then wait for them to deliver it. Trust me, you're going to love it! It is absolutely hilarious! ^^ And the main characters are SO cute! C: I just want to tug at their cheeks xD
    Visit here for roleplay requests. Always looking for a good, and entertaining one x one

^.^' Thankies. Still sorry you have to wait though. xD I would watch it online but I have no patience for my computer. That and my computer AND the internet connection at my house all hate me. T.T It seems hilarious. When I heard about it it sort of came off as an odd cross-dressing Host Club... which doesn't say a lot (I just realized this) since the Host Club already had cross-dressing. >.>' xD I love cuteness!!!!! =3
    "Okarin~! Tuturuu~!"

[Noting that I'm not currently looking for 1x1, so sorry that I'm butting in doing my sharkcat lurking thing.]

I totally know Princess Princess. xD I love it. I love it so much I even managed to make it almost all the way through the first live-action episode! (It is a horrible adaptation and the actors aren't even very cute, to my memory, so it just made me die inside too much to even finish one episode.)

Anyway - LOVE ME 4EVAH. 8D
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

I've heard of Princess Princess.. never read it or watched or know anything about it at all but I've heard of it.

Forgive me if this seems weird or I seem weird... it's six am and I haven't been to bed yet. Will be heading to bed after posting this. I also didn't read the first post due to it being small and my eyes having trouble reading the normal size of text. I'll make sure to read everything tomorrow/later today and edit this post to make it look better or understandable or fix it up or something if it needs it.

I wouldn't mind doing any role plays that had these stuff in it. I would love to play a photographer, Blind girl would also be interesting for me to play, Harry Potter... yea I'm just craving that badly, YYH is another one that I'm hugely craving and I just dug up my old character that I used in the one YYH RP that I ever did on a forum site.

Model x Photographer ♥♥♥♥
    Blind girl/boy x Wealthy business tycoon
    Harry Potter
    Yu Yu Hakusho

@Lady Sharkcat, most people love you forever already just for this site. You probably have lots of stalkers and just don't know it. *will add Lady Sharkcat to her list of people to stalk after sleep*
    Want to rp? Send me a PM!

Story of Us a small town slice of fantasy life.
    Shichiyou Academy is Adult Rated School.

<3 Demon x Human and Pokemon .. but I really can only usually manage to string together a paragraph

Edit: ! Today's Wednesday! NEW AVATAR TIME

@gKazumi, Np don't worry I don't mind waiting ^^ Lol, agreed. I love Host club, but they can be quite creepy in a subtle way. I remember when I was Host club I was fairly young and I was like...o_____________x What the hell is happening?!

@Maneki, Bahaha, 'tis okay. I know! I tried watching through the Japanese adaptation and I thought I would like it because Japanese dramas are pretty okay most of the time when it isn't one of the cliche ones xD BUT...I took one look at the actors watched half of the first episode and died. I totally agree! It was HORRIBLE! D< If the actors were cute I would have watched it for their pretty faces 8D *Giggles* I will love you forever...once I figure out who you are on Mene! *Ninja mode on*

@Bored, Woah. There are definetly more people on WTF that have heard about Princess Princess than on mene~ ^^ Don't worry, you don't seem weird at all. Sorry about the small text! ^^; I should probably fix that! Alright, I would absolutely love to do photographer x model with you~ I actually have a mini plot in my mind! Once you decide which one you would prefer to do just drop me a message and we can discuss from there! ^^

@Fox, Totally. We can do demon x human. Don't worry, we can work on that if you want C: I don't mind a para as long as there isn't one liners ^^; But otherwise, if your posts are a bit short I can just remind you too add detail I guess. Baha~ Nice avatar! xD That was me when my mom told me it wasn't butter! D:
    Last edited by xxxaznco0ki3; 08-24-2011 at 05:09 PM.

Oh! I do my best to not do one linerss, and I do my best even more to make sure they dont slip through ^-^

Also, thanks XD. Poor Paula Deen. And you.

Alright~ I shall PM you to further discuss because I don't want to spam the threads! ^^
    I know...being lied too D:

The small text doesn't normally bother me... just I was hugely tired and thus words were blurring together (mostly in my post that was happening), small text was hard to read.. but only when I'm tired does that happen. I could have zoomed in to make it bigger but as I said... I was tired and on the verge of passing out when I posted that.

The fun thing about the photographer x model is offline I'm a photographer although I just stick with nature and animals offline. I'll have a little bit of a clue on the equipment and stuff for it. I have no problem with doing that pairing... I just need to know what gender to play (unless ya are one of the rare people who are willing to do a yuri role play). Also if doubling is gonna happen or not, I'll leave that up to ya. Whats the mini plot ya have?
    Want to rp? Send me a PM!

Story of Us a small town slice of fantasy life.
    Shichiyou Academy is Adult Rated School.

Well, I'm glad that you are well rested now! I know how you feel, when school is open I am usually sleep deprived and it erks me because I get super moody when I don't have enough sleep. Really? That is so cool! A photographer~ That's even more amazing! A wild life photographer! C: I shall PM you for the details! ^^

Yeah. xD Hahaha. >_>

If the actors for the LA Princess Princess were really cute, I'd have sat through it and perved and watched it as a sort of, "okay, the writing is shit, but - hey - cute guys in dresses. Why not?" But... ew. yeah. Totally mangled the characters, much less the story. u_u; Oh well.

In case you didn't see my post in your intro thread when you read this - I'm CK on Mene. ;D
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Hur hur, perved them~ Tsk tsk. I know, from my point...Yuujiro wasn't...prissy/mean enough in the drama. And Mikoto wasn't...sorry enough! xD Baha~ In the anime Arisada is so hot and sarcastic but in the drama...he too was pretty average looking to my disappointment. D:

I saw, I think you best be scared for your life >______________>

I would love to do something with you if you're still looking!
    -I'm back from that hiatus now I suppose. Between computers, replies may be slow.-

I like role plays - you should come talk to me about one
    here~

Fern; I would love to do an rp~ I'm always looking for one! ^^
    To be honest I don't have many RPs on here xD

Oh~ Wonderful then!~
    I'm pretty new and I've been trying to get more RPs here as well.

Mafia Mobster x Non-Mafia or Pirate x Captive seem interesting.

-I'm back from that hiatus now I suppose. Between computers, replies may be slow.-

I like role plays - you should come talk to me about one
    here~

Haha, I would love to do the mafia mobster x non-mafia one, I have a plot for that one~ ^^
    I shall PM you too discuss it further! C:

Well, not Pluto, because that isn't good enough to be a planet.
    hello!
    i would love doing a one on one with you!
    how about... prince/princess x captive, or circus freak x ringleader?
    both would be fantastic!