Login to your account

Thread: X - - - Want Cookies with your roleplay? ;)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

X - - - Want Cookies with your roleplay? ;)

Alright, so here's the cry for a roleplay~

I am always looking for roleplay. I am usually very open minded, so that means I have no problem with yaoi I haven't had much practice with it though but I would love to try it! I love to have romance in my role plays but no love at first sight let their love build up. [[OR the occasional time skip xD]] I can play female OR male, I have no problem in playing either. BUT, please keep in mind that I will not play male because you don't "like" to play male, I mean come on, that just isn't fair.

Oh and if I am ever going to leave I will tell you, I get bored seldom and I will post as much as I am given to work with. So if you give me three paragraphs I will make sure I have something equivalent if not more. I am literate all the time though sometimesI may have grammatical errors so when I do, please feel free to point them out. Also if there is something that you do not like in our role play please send me a PM or leave me a message on my profile so I know about it and we can work towards a solution.

I am not a grammar nazi, but I do like a nice posts. I mean, I can understand if English is not your first language, and if there is an occasional slip up. I don't mind those but please, please, do not drive me crazy with constant errors. Use a spell check if you must~

~So let us get to the post examples, pairing and possibly a few fandom requests ;O
    Last edited by xxxaznco0ki3; 08-24-2011 at 12:29 PM.