Login to your account

Thread: Lets get down to business! [1X1/Small group](Open)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lets get down to business! [1X1/Small group](Open)

Welcome to my search thread! First off I would like to say thank you for bothering to look at this at all. Secondly, I kindly request that you read the rest of this post and consider joining me in an RP. I would absolutely love it if you dropped me a line here or in my message box~ Third I would like to apologize for this massive, rambling post. I feel like I'm spamming if I do everything separately.

About me
    ♦My name is Fernweh. You can shorten it or call me whatever you'd like. I've been doing this for around five years now. I'm not the greatest or most verbose writer and I have to admit that I really don't like writing more than 3-5 paragraphs-but I'll try to give you as much to work with as you give me. Likely as not I'm not going to crank out a post every five minutes for you-I am a student and I have other things that I need to be doing. However I will attempt to leave something unreplied to for no longer than 2 days.If its been longer than that there's a good chance I didn't notice the reply or got distracted and forgot to finish it. Feel free to bother me about anything that's bothering you-I don't mind. Spelling is not my greatest strength-spell check is a good-but occasionally forgotten-friend.I have no gender or sexuality preferences when it comes to characters, I'll do whatever is most convenient. Generally-unless I directly state that I'm against it-I'm up for almost anything, all you have to do is ask. OOC wise, I have a tendency towards rambling and making up words-if you can't understand something I'm tying to say please tell me and I'll try to be more clear about it.

Post samples are here if you want them.

Before you apply
    ♦I'm not a very picky person when it comes to roleplay partners, but there are some things I prefer in them. I like literate rp's. Not the "Lets post books every reply" kind of literate but the "Lets write our thoughts words and actions as sentences and use proper grammar and punctuation" kind. Please be willing to talk to me OOC. I like getting to know people I'm rping with and being being able to toss off I ideas with them. Long term things and doubling/tripling/quadrupling/however-many-you're-willing-to-put-up-with-ing up on characters are something I'm particularly fond of-its not a requirement, but I like people who like it too.

Things I don't like/don't do
    ♦Fandoms
    ♦Romantic situations between minors and adults
    ♦Excessive gore.
    ♦Mary Sues/Damsels in distress

Things I like/want to do
    (Besides lists, obviously)

♦Genres and Settings
    -Fantasy
    -Science fiction
    -Steampunk
    -Romance
    -Adventure
    -Cyberpunk
    -(Post) Apocalyptic
    -Old west.
    -Dystopias
    -Mystery
    -Ancient civilizations.
    -Midevil
    -Alternate history lines.
    -Super heros
    -Fairytales (modernized, rewritten etc)
    -Anything else that sounds remotely interesting.

♦Pairings
    -

Cop/Criminal
    -Criminal/Victim
    -Dragon(shapeshifter)/Knight
    -Former star/Fan
    -Hero/Prince(ss)
    -Hero/Villain
    -Human/Non-human
    -Mermaid(man)/Pirate
    -Scientist/Experiment(/computer/ai)
    -Witch/Familiar
    -Anything else that sounds remotely interesting that a decent plot can be gotten out of.
    (Will probably add more to this)

♦Plots
    (Will add these when I think of some)
    Last edited by Fernweh; 11-06-2011 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Adding info
    -I'm back from that hiatus now I suppose. Between computers, replies may be slow.-

I like role plays - you should come talk to me about one
    here~