Login to your account

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lets get down to business! [1X1/Small group](Open)

I'm sorry both of you-I've been absolutely swamped the past couple of days and I apologize.

Eden-I'm glad you approve. Get back to me whenever you get a chance!~

Year_of_the_fox-I'll post your starter when I get home this afternoon, and pm a link to you.

Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Not sure if this is taken by someone yet or not let me know . . . Non-human/Human -- Scientist/Experiment (/computer/ai)

I don't mind doing more than one of something if you wanted to go with that~
    -I'm back from that hiatus now I suppose. Between computers, replies may be slow.-

I like role plays - you should come talk to me about one
    here~

I apologize to anyone who I was discussing roleplays with. I've been on an unexpected hiatus from this site. I am, however, now back and once again open to business.
    -I'm back from that hiatus now I suppose. Between computers, replies may be slow.-

here~

I like Old West...but more realistic old west settings- not the shoot out every other day sort of thing. May be interesting with a small group. Maybe a Settler type thing would be interesting.

Edit---> Doh... only saw the first page, not the hiatus remark. Are you interested in an Old West thingy now that you are back?

Of course I'm still interested dear, it wouldn't be up there anymore if I wasn't~

here~

Well, not Pluto, because that isn't good enough to be a planet.
    Hellooo! I'd love to roleplay with you. You seem wonderful. Disney songs are my guilty pleasure, by the way. O.O
    Sssh.
    But! Anyhow! The mermaid/pirate pairing seems rather intriguing. Would you fancy that?

I'm glad I caught your attention (disney lures people to me once again)

I would still very much fancy it~

here~

Wonderful! Do you have any particular plot in mind for it, or character preference?

Indeed~ I have a plot,its a bit vague-ish though.Feel free to add/change/ask about anything that bothers you.I would prefer to be the pirate, but its not a very intense prefence though and I wouldn't mind either role.

-The ruler who has been over the merpeople for several centuries dies.They fail to leave an heir, causing a major struggle to break out between the race's more powerful families for the throne.The only way for any group to gain and keep power is to find a certain magical artifact.Unfortunatly the previous ruler hid it and no one has seen it in decades.

A few years after this a pirate captain and their crew happen to steal a rather large treasure from another ship.Amongst the items they find a seemingly useless trinket.The captain takes a liking to this item and begins carrying it around with them. Strange things begin to happen around the captains ship and the waters it goes through.Eventually one one of the families puts two and two together and figures out that the cause of the strange events is the artifact that everyone has been looking for.

The family takes a vote and decides to send one of its members to retreive the artifact.The chosen member is disguised as a human and told to retreive the artifact in any way possible,but not to let any of the pirates or humans in general know about the existance of the merpeople.Though reluctant at first,the merperson becomes quite fond of life on the ship and forgets their mission and/or decides not to go back.

However the other families get a hold of the artifacts location and begin to hunt it down.Most of them are not above appealing to the captains more greedy,power hungry side or kidnapping/killing the entire crew to get what they want.Soon the captain knows the entire situation and has decided to take over the kingdom themselves.It is uncertain whether the merperson will be able to convince them otherwise,keep the other families from causing trouble or even avoid being sent back home.

here~

Oooh, I definitely like that plot! It's quite interesting! (:
    And, I'd honestly rather play the mermaid, anyhow, so it works out! xD
    It is alright that I would use a girl, though? I'm terribly inept at playing guys, but I'm trying to think what her excuse would be to be on a ship. But, I suppose she could just pretend to be a boy, and then the captain would figure her out, or whatever, and that'd be fun. Oo

Hello.

I'd love to start something up with you, and I'll happily provide samples in needed. Since you said you were "picky", and all that.

Maybe a dystopia, or steam punk role play? I'm not too familiar with either setting, but I love to get my feet wet in unfamiliar genres, and these have caught my fancy for a long time.