Login to your account

~Willow Cafe~

A small, quaint cafe where anyone and everyone is welcome to relax, socialize and most importantly, eat delicious treats created especially for you!......

Tags: cafe, eating, relaxation

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Mikasohi

Created: 08-09-2011, 06:48 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC

Overview

Introduction

Welcome to Willow Cafe, a small, quaint place that serves delicious little treats custom made for you. There are many comfy chairs and cushions to sit on, and there are even small cozy rooms where people can go to for ultimate resting. There is a menu full of delicious treats, but you are not limited to the menu. You may ask for anything you want and one of the magnificent cooks will have it prepared for you in no time. This is to ensure that customers feel completely welcome and satisfied during their time at Willow Cafe.

(There will be no mature/sexual situations here. However, any pairing is allowed (mxm, fxf, fxm) so if you do not like that, you do not have to participate.)

Rules

* No mature content, whatsoever.
* I would prefer no violence; this is a comforting, relaxing role play.
* Please be active; I understand that you all have busy lives, but active players are loved.
* You may only control the characters you create, no others.
* All races are allowed, but try to keep the fantasy to a minimum. I would prefer to not have: chairs and cushions floating around, odd animals scaring off guests and warring races starting brawls in the cafe.
* Use original characters only please!