Login to your account

Thread: What can we do for you?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm new to this type of roleplay and roleplay in general so my answers might not be very giving...

What can we do, to make it easier for you to share your roleplays?
    No idea.

Whats the #1 reason your rp buddies won't join wtf?
    I don't know, haven't asked them. Most of them are on Twitter which is very simple in comparison to this.

If we had a roleplay importer tool, which site(s) would you like to be able to import your roleplays from?
    ... Twitter?

Would you like to be able to use your facebook account, for a quick login/signup?
    Personally? No, I prefer to keep my Facebook account private. But I can see that some people might have use of it.

Would you advertise wtf in your signatures? If not, why?
    You can't have signatures on Twitter... and the bio is only 160 characters long. If I had been on another roleplay site where you could have siggs, I would advertise it.

Whats your favorite feature here? Is there anything we are missing that other sites already have?
    I think you got a lot of nice features. But I haven't been on a roleplay site before so I can't really add to that.
    Have to say though that the FFRPG is my favorite feature.
    However I feel it can be a bit difficult to know who said what to who in FFRPG. I'm used to @replies on Twitter which makes it easier to know who said what to whom. I cannot think how you could use that system on here because of the nature of a forum roleplay.

Can we make it easier to start a rp? What about helping with ideas?
    Helping with ideas would be nice. I have not tested to make a FFRPG so I cannot add anything to that. My mentor has said he could help me with making a FFRPG.

Would you like an off-topic forum? Can we do anything to make it more fun here?
    Don't we already got an off topic forum already?

Any other comments, opinions, complaints, praise?
    I think it's a great site. It's easy to learn.
    Last edited by Brook V; 08-01-2011 at 10:24 AM.
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"