Login to your account

Thread: What can we do for you?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Whats your favorite feature here? Is there anything we are missing that other sites already have? I love the RP system, I loved it on RPGateway and you've simply made it beautiful to look at. It is smooth it flows and it works wonderfully.

The only requests I want to make are that "locations within locations" can be tabbed, so you can make the list smaller.

Also, being able to link directly to a post like in the normal forums. I can't seem to do it through the RP system, not sure you even can and if it is possible I'd love to know! Otherwise, being able to would be amazing and super helpful.

EDIT: I wanted to add that it would be nice to have an IM system or chatroom system. Something similar to Roleplaygateway's system. I personally want to use it for plotting with my players live, OOC works fine, and I currently use Skype (but not everyone has the same IMs) and a chatroom or IM system would help.

What can we do, to make it easier for you to share your roleplays? Just being able to get into the right forum to advertise would be nice. More info on the issue here.
    Last edited by Strude; 08-01-2011 at 02:33 AM. Reason: Added more to my suggestion.