Login to your account

The Altered.

In the small rainy industrial town of Shibuya that is populated by a mix of humans and of animal/human hybrids know as the Altered. A group of high school students begin wondering about their future and the future of their town. A tense feeling of despair fills the town and a new face brings a new wonder to a high school group that will quickly become friends. The towns factory serves as the only source of stability in what is a slowly dying community stuck in their tradition and values. Polluted rain and mysterious illness ravage wha......

Tags: altered, fantasy, private, roleplay

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Closed

Creator: LeePeeps

Created: 07-26-2016, 09:07 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Posts 151 to 170 of 170

Thread: The Altered.

1. Characters in this post:
    Rend- She sits across the island at a bar stool, leaning on the counter with her elbows and resting her chin in her palm. She looks at him and shrugs slightly. " I don't know what that is." She states. "Do you like it?" She asks, putting her trust in him, if he like's it then she will try it.

2. Characters in this post:
    Hyde- Smiling all along the way. "Yeah it's good! Its sweet. Like dessert for breakfast... wonderful..." He starts laughing as he cooks. They sit down together and have breakfast. After eating and talking a little more Hyde's phone rings. He picks up and its his sister, Kasumi. She wants to know if he knows Rend and her phone number. The girls want to invite her out to go shopping with them, he asks Kasumi to hold on and puts the phone on mute. "Hey, its my sister Kasumi, they she said her and the other girls from the Inn had a sleepover and they wanted to meet you. They said they were going to go shopping today and get something to eat for lunch and want to invite you. Do you want me to give her your phone number? Would you like to go with them? If you feel kind of uncomfortable I could go with you. If you wanted that is." He smiles hoping she says yes so they can spend the day together again and slip away from the group after shopping.

3. Characters in this post:
    Rend- She eats the breakfast without any complaints, she really likes it. She scrapes up all of the powdered sugar up with her last bite. "Mm, yum~" She says out loud. She looks at Hyde as he gets a call then listens to his questions feeling nervous and wants to say no immediately. She thinks to herself that she doesn't want to be alone anymore. "I should start living too...right?" She thinks while looking down. She then looks up at him and nods hesitantly. "I'll go...but you owe me.." She looks away with her eyes closed. "And you have to come too... I don't know them and it's weird meeting your sister without you there right?.." She looks back over at him.

4. Characters in this post:
    Hyde- He smiles at Rend knowing that she really doesn't want to go but is going anyway. He picks the phone back up and tells his sister that he will go get Rend and meet them at Ick's place for lunch. He can tell that she doesn't want him to come with the girls, but Hyde doesn't give her a chance to say no. They say goodbye and hang up. "Well I need to run home and get a change of clothes. Do you want to head upstairs and get ready. I'll do the dishes then we can swing by my place, I'll get ready then we will meet them all there." He nods and starts standing up.

5. Characters in this post:
    Rend- "Sure, I'll be right back." She says before running upstairs and changing. They both head out after locking up and get to Hyde's house. Rend waits outside while Hyde gets ready. "I wonder what it's going to be like shopping with other girls? ...I've really only seen that in movies." She thinks while waiting outside, her hands in her pockets. She looks up at the sky, it's a gloomy grey color with lots of clouds looming overhead. She hears something around the back, she looks curious. She follows the rustling but only catches a glimpse of something black going into the woods quickly. "What was that..? It looked like feathers.." She thinks to herself but doesn't pursue it. She walks back around to the front of the house and by that time Hyde has come out. "Geez, it takes you forever to change! What were you doin' in there?..." She complains. "...Did you see someone in your house?" She asks.

6. Characters in this post:
    Hyde- Looks a little confused at her questions. "No." He sniffs the air a little. "The house smells the same." He doesn't think anything of it because Kane is Sebastian's friend and his smell is normally there. "Well come on lets go. I think its this way." They start heading off.

Kane- Catching his breath behind some trees. "So. Hyde has himself a girlfriend already. That is interesting. I'll keep my eyes open today and follow from a distance." He thinks to himself as he starts strolling through the woods.

7. Characters in this post:
    In Town, The Noodle Shop

Umiko, Nadine and Kasumi have all been seated at a table and are talking to Ick's mother.

Umiko- Smiling as she talks to her, they have been waiting for only about ten minutes at this point.

Ick's Mother- "So Uzagi isn't stopping by today with you girls?? That's too bad.. I really like seeing him. He's so handsome! Why hasn't he found himself a nice girl yet??" She talks and rants on to them. Right at that time Rend and Hyde make it to the shop.

Umiko- "Oh there here!" She thinks to herself, eyeing Rend. She smiles politely at the two as they head over to the table. "Wait... Hyde is coming with us to shop for bathing suits!?!?" Her face boils over with redness as she thinks about posing in front of Hyde in a bathing suit. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" She screams in her head but looks completely normal on the outside.

8. Characters in this post:
    Nadine- Looking at Rend trying to guess what her Altered is remember what Kasumi told her. "HI THERE! I'm Nadine! What is your name? I wanted to say thank you so much for helping us the other day. I didn't get a chance to properly thank you." She smiles at Rend. Then looks at Hyde giving him a you are not supposed to be here look but smiles nonetheless.

Kasumi- Gets up and greets her brother then turns to Rend. "Hi, I am Kasumi, Hyde's sister. Thank you for coming today. I know it must be awkward to walk into a group without knowing many people." She smiles lightly at Rend trying to comfort her and cut the enthusiasm of Nadine.

Hyde- "Man this place smells great!" He thinks to himself. He greets his sister then smiles to everyone else at the table. "Everyone this is Rend." He smiles then pulls a chair out for Rend. He sits down between Umiko and Rend, and across from Nadine who is sitting next to Kasumi. He turns to Umiko. "Hi Umiko, how are you today? Did you enjoy the sleepover?" He makes small talk to take the pressure off of Rend.

9. Characters in this post:
    Rend- Looks back and forth between Nadine and Kasumi, trying to smile slightly but it's not really her thing. "Yeah.. no problem." She says to Nadine who just thanked her. "Um, nice to meet you." She says to Kasumi then sits. She looks really awkward and stiff.

Umiko- "U-um.. Good. And you? Oh yes, it was very fun.." She says to Hyde with shyness. Her eyes go over to Rend, she smiles a little at her. "It's nice to meed you Rend. I'm Umiko. I hope we can be friends." She says to her. "Mmm, this is so awkward! Is anyone going to tell him to go home!?" She still thinks about embarrassing things.

They all order thier foods and eat before heading out, Ick's mother flirting with Hyde the entire time and giving him extra dumplings.

Ick's mother- "Come back and see me okay Teddy Bear!?" She says while waving them off.

Rend- "Well... that was painfully awkward... Teddy Bear?!... What is that about.." She thinks and mopes a bit to herself. They make their way to a clothing shop and go inside.

Umiko- "What kind of swim suit are you looking for Kasumi?" She asks trying to break the groups silence.

10. Characters in this post:
    Hyde- Thinking that this is a little awkward tries to think of an excuse to use while they try on swimsuits. Looking around the store and mall for anything. He spots Kane on the other side of the walk. "Hey would you all excuse me real quick. I see Kane over there and I had a question for him." He stands up and smiles at the group. Giving a look to Rend saying sorry, but he thinks she wants him to go as well so he doesn't look at her trying on different suits. He walks out of the store.

Nadine- "I know what I'm looking for! I want something pink!" She starts searching through the shelves and finds a pink bikini with some frills. She walks into a changing room to try it on.

Kasumi- Not knowing what to look for at all looks around the shelves. "Something covering." She says not really thinking about it. "What are you two looking for?" She asks Umiko and Rend. She finds something she thinks she likes and goes to try it on.

11. Characters in this post:
    Rend- A little relieved yet still nervous that Hyde gave the girls a little space. She looks around a little thinking this is not the type of place she belongs in. "I...don't know.." She mumbles as an answer to Kasumi.

Umiko- "I think i'm going to mix some pieces." She replies, picking suits up here and there but mostly putting them back. She goes into the changing room with an arm full of stuff.

Rend- Keeps standing around looking awkward, she doesn't really know how to shop well and she is feeling stressed out about it. "What am I doing here?... I don't belong with these people! This was a stupid idea.. I should have just stayed at home like I always do.." She thinks to herself, becoming overwhelmed.

Umiko- Comes out of the stall with her picks. "I think I'm set." She says with a smile. "Phew.. It's difficult trying all of this stuff on..." She says. She then looks over at Rend who is just standing there, she looks sad. "...Rend?" She says walking up to her. "Would you like some help?... I think I saw some things you'd look really cute it." She smiles at her, trying to get her to feel better.

12. Characters in this post:
    Kasumi- Looking at herself in the mirror. "I hate this. I can't believe I'm supposed to wear this in front of people... At least I'm covered I guess." She picks her suit and steps out see Umiko and Rend standing together. Rend looking kind of flustered. She starts walking over to them and sees a purple piece of a swimsuit and grabs it. She holds it out to Rend when she gets closer. "Hey Rend, I think this would look great on you. You would look really good in purple." She says smiling. "I picked my swimsuit. I'm not the biggest fan of wearing this stuff in front of other people, but I think it is alright." She smiles and tries to comfort Rend.

Nadine- Flings open the door. She being the only one that is loving the trip. "I found it!" She holds up her pink bikini. "This is going to be a great trip! What did you guys get?" She skips over to the group looking at what they are holding.

13. Characters in this post:
    Rend- Looking at Umiko, then Kasumi who is coming over. "You..think so?" She asks, in disbelief. She doesn't understand why they are helping her.

Umiko- "Yeah! That top is great, and what about these bottoms to go with it?" She smiles and holds up a pair of shorts. "Go try it on!" She says with a smile. They look over at Nadine. "W-Wow Nadine... Isn't that... a little.... ...little?" She looks red, she can't imagine wearing something like that in front of the boys.

Rend- She nods taking the clothing from them and going into the stall, looking at Nadine's choice alone the way.

They all end up purchasing their pieces and start walking out of the store.

Rend- "Where did that big bear brain run off to?.." She thinks looking around from store to store, trying to spot Hyde.

Umiko- "I don't think that took too long right? I hope Hyde didn't mind waiting." She says to Kasumi and the others.

14. Characters in this post:
    Hyde- Spots the girls coming out of the store. He says something else to Kane, but not loud enough for the others to hear him. They shake hands and part. He walks over to the group of girls. "Hey everyone, how was it?" He asks looking at the girls bags. "Where to now?"

Kasumi- Not thinking anything of him and Kane together responds. "It was not too bad. I think we all found something we like. What else would we like to do? I think I might be heading home soon. I need to do a few chores around the house and get ready for the school week."

Nadine- Acting sad that Kasumi said they should split up. "Yeah I guess we should go get some work done. I need to help out around the Inn. Hey Umiko, do you want to come start work today or do you want to come tomorrow after school?"

15. Characters in this post:
    Umiko- Half wanting to ask Hyde to walk her home and half wanting to go with Nadine. "Sure, I can start today." She smiles trying to hide that she would like to stay with Hyde longer. "I guess we will get going now. I'll see you tomorrow at school Kasumi, Rend, Hyde." She says to them before waving and leaving with Nadine.

Rend- Feels a lot more comfortable now that Hyde is back. She waits for them to complete their plans, waving at the ones who leave.

16. Characters in this post:
    Kasumi- Looking at Hyde and Rend. "What are your twos plans? Are you going to come back to the house or do you have something else planned for today?" She is trying to get a beat on if they are a couple.

Hyde- Unsure as what to say looks over at Rend. "We didn't have anything planned really. Is there something you would like to do Rend? I know I will at least walk you home." He smiles to her hoping she thinks of something to say.

17. Characters in this post:
    Rend-"...That's not necessary. ..I can get home by myself." She says to Hyde. She feels like she should push him away a little, she doesn't like that she is feeling so close with him already. "Thanks for your help Kasumi.. Um.. Here." She holds out her phone. "I'll program my number into your phone and you do the same okay?" She extends her hand out but not looking directly at Kasumi. She is feeling a little shy getting a friends number for the first time. "I wont bug you or anything...so only text when you need something.." She mumbles.

18. Characters in this post:
    Kasumi- "Thank you Rend." She says as they swap phones. "I'll give you information on the beach as we get it more together. I'll also let you know when you plan on having some meetings so you can help plan as well.... Well it is nice to meet you. I'll see you in school tomorrow." She says to Rend as her and her brother start parting ways.

Hyde- Waves at Rend with a bummed out look. He was hoping to spend more time with her before they had to split up. "I'll see you tomorrow!" He shouts to Rend as they head out. Him and Kasumi walk home together talking about their nights. Hyde gets all the information from Kasumi about the upcoming trip to the beach. They make a plan to work on Sebastian together.

19. Characters in this post:
    Rend- She waves at them as she leaves as well, nodding at Kasumi about the info.

____

Later that night, Ludwig's house.

Ludwig- Upstairs in his office, he is at his computer but he is turning it off. He sits back in his chair looking over at his phone that is sitting on top of the desk to his right. He waits a couple of seconds before picking it up and dialing Kane's number.
    "Where are you?" He says in a monotone way, waiting for the other to respond. He looks at his reflection in the black monitor.

20. Characters in this post:
    Kane- Hunched over underneath a tree in the woods behind the Alastor home reaches into his pocket to check his phone. He sees it is Ludwig, his face instantly grows long with a look discontent. He clears his throat softly before answering. "Where are you?" is what he hears first from a monotone voice. His eyes roll. "I'm working. What do you want?" He says beneath his breath so as not to make too much noise knowing that Hyde has a chance of picking him up. After speaking quickly over the phone they decide to meet under the bridge again. Kane travels through the woods. By the time he reaches the spot Ludwig is already there waiting. He approaches coming out of the shadows. "Turn off your lights." He says sharply. "I found some rather interesting information for you. I spoke with Hyde today in the mall and came into some good nuggets. I know that the day their mother passed away is only a few weeks away from Sebastian. I said a few words of comfort to Hyde and found out that she spent time in the hospital here in town. I'll be going there in the next few days to get you something. The father seems to be doing a little better as he has started to listen to the radio, which was actually the wife's. I also found out that the girls in our little group are planning a beach trip for the whole group. So if I was you I would purchase a new pair of trunks. They will be asking you to go with them this week. What else do you want from me?" He says to Ludwig trying to feel more comfortable and grow into his new criminal identity. He leans back onto a nearby tree looking Ludwig in the eye waiting for a response.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Posts 151 to 170 of 170