Login to your account

Forgotten_Smiles

This is a Private roleplay between OpheliaSmiles and forever_forgottne14......

Tags: journey, lost, love

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: forever_forgotten14

Created: 02-23-2015, 02:19 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Posts 1 to 25 of 25

1. Characters in this post:
    Evan was going for his normal morning jog like he did every day until he came upon a tree with a note attached to it. He looked at it thinking it wasn't for him tell he saw his name in it. He looked around seeing if any one was around before reading the letter. The letter read.

"Hello Evan, you don't know me, but you will very soon if you follow my directions. I have your parents and I intend on killing them if you don't follow my directions. You are going to finish your jog since I know you are almost done and you are going to run home and there will be another letter for you waiting on your welcome mat with more instructions if you do not follow them your parents will die."

Evan out the latter in his pocket and hurried and finished his trail.

2. Characters in this post:
    Heather was taking her usual stroll through the trails, she loved to watch nature early in the morning. She was looking over her shoulder when all of the sudden she walked right into something tall and quite firm. It was a guy. She fell back onto her bottom and looked up. Putting her bitch face on she glared up at him and pushed herself up off of the ground. "Whatch where the fuck you're going. "
    Even though clearly she was the one who wasnt looking where she was going, she hated to admit she was wrong. She flipped her hair and waited for an apology.

3. Characters in this post:
    Even scoffed at her "Yes because clearly I have fucken eyes in the back of my head." he rolled his eyes at her. "Don't expect me to say sorry either because I didn't' do anything wrong and quite frankly I don't have time for some stupid girls crap." With that he walked passed her and started running down the trail to the street trying to get home.

Nearly getting hit by a taxi on the way by running through a stop light not caring. He ran into his house not caring to pick up the package on the mat he walked in yelling for his parents. They should have been there already to see him like they do every Saturday.

4. Characters in this post:
    Heather narrowed her eyes at the man's remark. She couldnt blame him reacting that way, she sort of felt bad for coming off so bitchy. She watched as he ran away before looking down at a sheek of paper on the ground. She bent over and picked it up, unfolding it. Her eyes widened in shock and horror. it said "Hello Heather, you don't know me, but you will very soon if you follow my directions. I have your parents and I intend on killing them if you don't follow my directions. You are going to finish your walk since I know you are almost done and you are going to run after the man you bumped into, more instructions have been left at his house. if you do not follow them your parents will die."

She couldnt believe her eyes. She didnt hesitate to run fastly after the man trying to catch up to or follow him all the way to his house. "Maybe this is just some sick joke. that asshole!"

5. Characters in this post:
    After Evan had ran through the house yelling for his parents he went to his door to pick up the package that was left on his door mat. He opened it and found a piece of a map and a note attached to it. He unfolded the letter and started reading it.

"So Even I see you can follow directions that is very good. I have given you a piece of a map and I know your tracking skills and map reading skills form when you were a kid will come in handy, but see you need the other half there will be a girl the one you ran into at the trials today she will have the other half at her house, but you must be wandering how ever will you see her again well I will tell you. She to go a letter like yours and it told her to come after you so lets hope she can follow directions just like you. If not you better start planning your parents funeral.

6. Characters in this post:
    Heather was trying to catch her breath as she practically booked it trying to follow him, she almost got hit trying to cross the street. She came up to his house and didnt bother knocking, she walked straight inside, angrier and more confused than she's ever been. " What the fuck do you think this is some sort of joke?! Its not funny. Youre sick! " She pulled out the piece of paper and ripped it up infront of him and threw it at his feet on the floor.

"Stay away from me and my family psycho, or ill call the police"

7. Characters in this post:
    Evan quickly shut the door and stood in front of it. " ok calm down I am not going to hurt you, but you are going to explain to me why I got a letter that says my parents are going to die and you were mentioned in it." He basically yelled at her. He grabbed the paper and handed it to her, but put the half of the map he had into his back pocket.

He looked her up and down seeing as how she could not be the one doing this as how little and incapable of capturing two full grown adults she would be. He stood there waiting for her answer to all of this.

8. Characters in this post:
    "How the hell am I supposed to know? I've never met you in my life! And tell me, why is it that after I bump into you i suddenly get this letter saying that if i dont follow you, my parents are going to be killed?" She was furious. She didnt know how to handle this amount of anger and confusion that she started to hyperventilate, Panicking.

She started to fan herself to try and take the anxiety away but it was doing little to nothing. She Cradled her face in her hands and started to breathe swiftly and heavily. "Oh my god what am I going to do, what do i do?!"

9. Characters in this post:
    He stood there un sure of what to do. "Umm it is ok we will figure this out together I promise just take it easy." He walked over and patted her back awkwardly trying to help. "Listen my letter said there is going to be a package at your house with a half of a map in it so let me pack up some stuff an we can go to your house and see if it is there or not."

He grabbed his letter from her and walked up stairs packing up a bag of clothes. He packed his riffle and hand gun along with some ammo. He quickly changed into some jeans and a white v-neck shirt. He walked down stairs throwing his back over his shoulder. "Are you ready to go?"

10. Characters in this post:
    Heather sighed heavily and rubbed her eyes like a sleep deprived child before looking back up at him, trying to hold it together. "Fine whatever. You better hope my parents are okay." She tried to put her hard face on, she hated looking vunerable.

There was a package with a map at her house? What the hell? She arched her eyebrows and answered him nervously. "Y-yeah lets go.." Was she really willing to trust this guy to know where she lived? What if this was all just a set up? She bit her bottom lip and hurridly walked out of his front door and started down the street as swiftly as she could.

11. Characters in this post:
    "stop your stupid bitch act right now I don't put up with little prissy bitches like you." He threw his stuff in the back of his truck. " you can either keep walking down the street and waste time or you can get in my truck and tell me where you live so we can find are parents and never see each other again."

He stood there waiting and getting looks from people looking around, but he simply glared a them. He almost forgot, but he called for his dog which came running out of the house. He locked the door behind it and and let the dog in the car and waited for her.

12. Characters in this post:
    She looked back at him angrily. No one had talked to her like that before. It shocked her and pissed her off at the same time. She stopped and turned around, walking back up do him. "What did you just say asshole? You have no right to call me that when youre the king of pricks. UGH. "

She practically screamed this at him and climbed up into his car and slammed the door, putting her seatbelt on. "Hurry the fuck up then."

13. Characters in this post:
    "First off you need to watch your self do you understand me you need my help to find your parents and I love my parents, but if this is how your going to be I will find them with out you is that understood you little shit."

He started the engine and looked over at her waiting for directions to get to her house. He knew getting along with this girl was not going to happen, but he wanted to find his parents so he knew he had to at least put up with the stupid bitch.

14. Characters in this post:
    :dont ever try to threaten me again, got it? Look, this isnt going to help anything y calling me names dick. So just stop. You need me as much as i need you, get that through your thick skull and maybe ill be a little less defensive" She glared over at him and sighed again. This was another reason why she was never good with relationships. Guys loved to pick fights with her, over anything.

"My house is just up the street on harvey avenue, you know where that is right?"

15. Characters in this post:
    "I really don't need you I could figure this map out without you but if I have the other half I can get to my parents a lot faster and do not need to waste time trying to figure it out and don't you dare talk to me like I am stupid I am not some idiotic jerk like every other guy I hope you understand now just shut up for a minute I need to call my professor.

He grabbed his phone and called his professor and told him he will not be in class for a couple days because he is going on a hiking expedition for a little while and would be back very soon.

16. Characters in this post:
    She rolled her eyes at him, she realized there was no point now in trying to get along with him, he seemed terrible. Good, all the reason to sue his ass once all of this is over. Shit im going to be missing my dance rehersals...Fuck me. "You dont need to act like a tough guy. I dont think you're stupid, but i dont think you're smart at the moment either."

She rubbed her temples. Why was she even trying with this guy. He seemed utterly horrible to work with. But if she had to endure him for the lives of her parents, she would.

17. Characters in this post:
    He got to her house and got out of the car "Stay duke" He told his dog before shutting the door and walking up to her door finding a package on the mat he picked it up opening grabbing the map and putting his piece next to it. "Do you have tape or something I can use to put the two together." He asked "Also go pack for a couple days." He said as he handed her the letter that was in the package with the map.

18. Characters in this post:
    "A few days?!" She blinked and took her keys out and unlocked the door and stepped in. It was a fairly rich looking house, everything was neat and tidy, the first thing you say was a grand piano which she had been using since she was five. She missed that she didnt play as much anymore. "There should be tape on that desk over there." She pointed over to the white victorian dest that held the newest laptop as she proceeded to make her way up the staircase to her bedroom. "So like, are we going to have to be sleeping outside? Cause I dont deal with bugs"

She hollered out from her room while looking for things to pack.

19. Characters in this post:
    He walked over and lined up the maps perfectly taping them together and mentally groaned at what she said. " yes you are going to have to sleep out side so you are going to have to learn to deal with bugs and I wouldn't bother bringing fancy electronics with you besides your phone." He told her as he took a picture of the map with his phone and the back as well which had something written in French. Lucky for Evan his dad made him take French in high school.

He took the picture as a insurance policy and then folded the map putting it in his pocket. He stood around looking at her house waiting for her realizing she was some rich girl who probably had more money then brains.

20. Characters in this post:
    Heather sighed loudly at the thought of having to deal with bugs. She didn't like them, especially since when she was a little girl this one bully threw bugs in her hair at least once a week. She shivered at the memory as she finished packing. She brought her phone and then a backup one with a fully charged battery just in case. She also had packed mace, just in case this guy was going to try anything.

Though she could use her regular fists as defense against him if things did get ugly, she happened to be very succesful martial arts due to the fact that she forced herself to learn so she could teach taht one bully a lesson. It payed off in the end.

She walked back down the staircase and looked around again and shrugged. She probably thought since she was rich the world just opened up to her, which in fact was the exact opposite. Like he would care in that sob story, She put on a neutral face as she walked towards the door with a duffle bag full of clothing she might need. "Alright im ready, lets go then, what does the map say where we have to go to first?"

21. Characters in this post:
    Evan looked up at her and started walking out the door. "It says we have to start at the cabin which you don't know what that is but lucky for you that means your first night you might actually get to sleep in a house with a roof over the top of it. The cabin is a old hunting cabin that me and my father went to all the time to hunt. So throw your stuff in the back and lets go.

He walked over and got in the truck petting Duke waiting for her to get in. Once she was in the truck he took off towards the cabin. Thinking about why this had happened to him and what he could have done to deserve this? More importantly why this girl was also involved.

22. Characters in this post:
    "A cabin? Oh thank god. How long do we have to stay there..why do we even have to go there in the first place?" She tilted her head as she put her seatbelt back on and leaned against the seat, looking out the window. She frowned watching the skyline, wondering why out of everything this had to happen, especially to her family, they did nothing to deserve kidnapping...did they?

23. Characters in this post:
    Evan got frustrated by all the questions she was shooting his way which just got him more angry. "I don't have the answers do you questions ok I don't know I am just as lost in all this as you are god damn no more questions." he was out of breath after words and turned on the radio listening to some song that came on that he didn't know.

He looked out the window seeing people laughing and having a good time. He remembered back to his childhood sure he had friends and all, but his dad never cared for him as a child like a father should. Once he become older his dad had shown a interest, but when Even really needed a dad growing up his wasn't there for him.

24. Characters in this post:
    "I'm sorry...this whole this is just so..so fucked up!" She bit her bottom lip, a habit she had done since before she could remember. It happened when she was worried or afraid. Though this time it was definitely both. She glanced over at Evan, and got a good look at him for the first time. He was actually quite handsome and she was a little happy that he had been calmer about things than she had. She didnt know what she would do if both of them lost their cool so quick..

Though she can imagine how it would end. Both of them fuming at eachother, shooting nasty words out, none of which Heather would even intend to say. She was so used to putting up a bitchy front because of everyone's attitude around her. She figured if she was kind, everyone would take advantage of her. To hell with being nice..she thought.

25. Characters in this post:
    After driving for awhile Even turned off the main highway onto a old dirt road that led into the forest. He stopped at a gate and got out to unlock it and shut it after driving in. He continued down the road breathing in the smell of earth and plants and dirt to him it was a refreshing smell that he loved. He drove down the dirt road for a good 20 minutes and stopped when they arrived at a little cabin in the middle of the forest and it was the only thing there except for a little tool shed and boat house that was next to the cabin.

He got out letting the dog run around and sniff the ground. "He are here." He gave Heather a smile and walked up to the cabin opening the door. As he was about to step in a raccoon and four little ones went running out and of course Duke went chasing after them as well. Even stood there laughing before walking into the cabin and started opening up windows to get fresh air.

Posts 1 to 25 of 25