Login to your account

Cosmic Cows and Fox-Kitties Go Moo

Private Roleplay storage for CosmicFoxKitty and Cows Go Moo......

Tags: private

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: Cows Go Moo

Created: 12-27-2014, 02:58 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

1. Characters in this post:
    An alarm sounded off in a cramped hotel room as a sleeping body rolled over. This would be enough to awaken the normal person, but Ashton Ellis was not normal. He needed his beauty sleep...and his ugly sleep...and his sleep sleep. He needed something a tad more obnoxious.

"I hate this song!" he groaned, knocking his phone to the floor...

...and regretting that decision immediately.

"Wait no! Baby I didn't mean it!"

Doing his best to extend his arms, he grabbed the phone and thanked whatever god made Otterbox cases because his phone was without a scratch. Well fuck I'm still awake now aren't?
    He sighed and checked his messages finding that his manager texted him five times to come downstairs for breakfast, three times to do morning stretches, and fifteen to affirm that he was actually listening and not just sleeping in (which we was). It was almost cute how she thought that he would wake up early for anything.

Leaving the warm embrace of his sheets, he winced as the cold air conditioning hit him. Man did he really not want to do this. There were honestly way more famous and better looking models (well okay maybe not that much better looking) than him at the exhibition, but they simply insisted on seeing more "fresh faces" and his agent insisted that it was the perfect opportunity.

You have done all of these things by the time we have to leave.

Oh right the text messages.

k

Yes the elusive "k". It was short, sweet, and gave away nothing about what you actually intended to do.

Doing his best to pull off the "unkempt but perfect" look he went with a simply routine of toothbrushing, face washing, and combing before throwing on a simple set of clothes. It was best that he didn't try too hard lest he get recognized on the street. He headed downstairs (grabbing an overly expensive pastry from the hotel's cafe on the way) before coming face to face with a very irritated woman.

"Do you know how long I've been waiting here?"

"What are you, my mom?"

"Sometimes I wonder," the manager muttered ushering Ashton into the car.

2. Characters in this post:
    Emma was sitting at the site quite annoyed. She had been here for thirty minutes, and she was late, and still no model. Sighing she looked at her watch for the hundredth time it felt like. Wipping out her cell phone she started texting her own manager, which many wouldn't think she would need one being a photographer but Emma knew nothing about the business aspect of it.

I don't have the patience for this. ~Em's.

Glaring at her phone she waited for it to go off. Truth was she was a rather impatient thing. Growing up, she was never taught patience. It was a skill her parents never got to. Sighing she looked at her phone when it buzzed.

Well get use to it. I mean seriously it's not even an hour late! Remember that one model that was three hours late. We just said screw it?

Oh Emma knew exactly who she was talking about. There was a female model that was so stuck up and rude Emma had to restrain herself from punching the twig. Growling at the memory she shook her head, She would give him a little more time.

The shoot today would be interesting anyway. It was a high fashion shoot and was on the beach. Which she was currently sitting on. Her camo cargo pants fluttered in the wind and she looked up at the sky, it was a gorgeous day. She couldn't really complain.

She sat there flipping through her camera's favorite photo's and smiled every now and then as she waited for the model to show up.

3. Characters in this post:
    "Alright, alright calm down," the manager repeated in a hushed tone, "I understand your worry but we are pulling up right...about....now."

"Eh let them wait. They were the ones who wanted to get me out this early anyway," Ashton scoffed.

"It is ten in the morning."

"Yeah and two in the morning in LA," he countered as they left the car, "I'd usually be asleep by now."

Or partying with a few friends, he thought with a shrug.

"Yeah well suck it up Ellis. We're already thirty minutes late because of your stupid antics."

"Don't blame it on me! I set my alarms and everything," Ashton replied as he stepped on the sand.

Côte Sauvage, Poitou-Charentes as it was called was one of the more lush, wild-looking beaches which was what made it perfect for shooting but also easy to close off to tourists. There weren't as many people here as other beaches and the fact that whoever arranged this (some European off-shoot of Vogue according to his manager) had the money for this much security meant that he would be paid handsomely. Well not that it mattered. He had enough funds to buy five beaches if he so wished.

"There she is!" his manager exclaimed, prompting Ashton to follow after the surprisingly giddy thirty-five year old.

"Ashton, this is your photographer Emma Jackson."

"Pleasure to meet you," he said, extending a hand.

"I apologize on behalf of Ashton for being late. You know how traffic is during rush hour.""

The male model shrugged as he glanced at the woman. She looked like a starving college student. Was she really going to be his photographer?

4. Characters in this post:
    Emma rolled her eyes, knowing that traffic was very unlikely why they were late. Sighing she shook her head and looked over the model. "That trailer over there has several swimsuits you can choose from. I saw some of your photos and told the designer which trunks would look best with the scenery and your look. Hopefully you will find one that you enjoy."

Emma had a good eye for fashion, a photographer had to. Plus in this case the designer, Emma's close friend and frequent client of hers, was to busy to choose one of the twenty models and so Emma did... For some reason Ashton stuck out to her.

"Do you prefer to be called a specific name? Or is Ashton the name you prefer? I know several models prefer nicknames." Rambling now she blushed. Emma wasn't really good with words when she had so much to think about. Sighing she cleared her thoughts and continued the conversation.

"First lets get you changed then we can talk about what poses you are comfortable doing. I prefer that my models don't pose but more of act natural, it makes for better and more realistic photos. But like I said, let's get you changed first." Smiling she nodded to his manager and motioned them to continue towards the trailer as she messed with her camera slightly.

Posts 1 to 4 of 4