Login to your account

[ Code Crawlers ]

[ HEROES OF GLASSEDGE ] is a MMORPG (Multi Massive Online Roleplaying Game) that puts the player into the world of Glassedge. [ HEROES OF GLASSEDGE ] is probably the biggest game out there, with a subscription number of over 10 million players world wide. Anything is possible in this game, you can quest, level your character, make friends, enemies, anything! This place has basically become your second home, and sometimes you wish you could get away from all of the real world problems and just live inside the game. Are you sure you ......

Tags: fantasy, game, hero, mmo, rpg, videogame, world

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Flakylacky

Created: 11-22-2014, 10:53 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC

Overview

Introduction

[ Code Crawlers ] is currently a WTF feature! 

Welcome to [ HEROES OF GLASSEDGE ]! Today is the day of the new expansion you've been hearing about for months and months, and you've been preparing for this day for so long! As you log into the game like you normally do, something feels a bit off, you feel a little strange as you equip your headset and wait for the game to put you into the world. Before you know it, everything goes black, you panic a little as you try to find out what is going on, this has to be some kind of bug, right? Moments later you open your eyes and take a look around, quickly realizing this looks just like the game you were about to play! As you take a look at yourself you now realize you are in your heroes body! You can feel and move just like normal, but this isn't your body. As you take a look around some more, you realize you aren't the only one like this, hundreds, thousands, maybe millions of others are all in a panic.This has to be a dream, right? ... right?

Rules

1. Take the time to read all information before entering.

2. Respect all other players, don't move other characters without that persons permission. Lets not god mod, okay?
3. Please be somewhat active, I understand real life can get in the way unexpectedly, and how that takes priority, but if anything comes up that prevents you from making posts please let me know, I'm not asking for you to be on the computer refreshing the page every 5 seconds to see if you can post again, but I'd love it if this was pretty active. Lets have fun with this!
4. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me!