Login to your account

Fantasy Quest

Fantasy worlds , fighting , skill, powers, romance , quests, adventure , elfs, warriors , fairies you name it......

Tags: fantasy, fighting, powers, romance, skill

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: darkjadeskies

Created: 09-21-2014, 05:17 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Posts 91 to 104 of 104

Thread: Fantasy Quest

1. Characters in this post:
    Please do! *she hugs you tight* mister please stay safe and save my brother I have faith in you she bows and runs of to the dark forest

2. Characters in this post:
    She finally makes it back to the dark forest and sighs with relif he knows the forest inside and out her shadows follow and flow around her she heard two people talking and knows this time see should keep her guard up she hides a tree watching the two males

3. Characters in this post:
    "Taking to trees again?" Lzerrah poked up from behind the man and lightly jabbed him with a finger. "You know, you've gotten weird. Are you losing your mind?"

On the verge of snapping, Shalot just told himself to count to ten and walk away. He did as such, but that left Lzerrah to stand idly wondering just what the other was up to. Was he purposely ignoring him? Was he really that mad that he got them lost? Or was there something more afoot here?

"We could ask for help," he muttered in a meek tone. Really, it was the best he could offer right now. Sadly, it just wasn't enough.

"Ask for help?! WHO CAN WE ASK?!" His moves were overly dramatic as he looked left and then right. "I DON'T SEE A SINGLE PERSON! You got us lost! YOU, YOU, YOU! Ugh, you're always getting me into trouble. I should have just left you at home!"

"Oh, yeah like that would do you any good," Lzerrah scoffed. "You would be just as lost with or without me."

Currently annoyed with the other, the two turned their backs on one another and pouted in silence. Thus far, their day was going swell. Not.

4. Characters in this post:
    She walks out "uh hey you two lost she laughs cutey at the two that are lost lie can help if you want I've lived here for some time id glady help she smiles she's very young and you would think she would be the one lost

5. Characters in this post:
    Nearly jumping from his skin, Shalot whirled around to stare at the pretty-faced girl that literally came out of nowhere. Where did she come from? How did she come from wherever? Who was she? And why was she here?

Blinking rather dumbfound, his attention shifted to his friend who was too busy laughing at Shalot's idiotic look. Not amused, he growled at his friend. "You're a real pain, you know that?"

"You got scared by a girl."
    He laughed again before lazily moving over to the little miss. "Yeah, we're lost. We're... well, I have no idea what we're looking for." Scratching his head, he looked back at Shalot. "What we looking for again?"

"You're brain," he seethed before crossing his arms over his chest. And then he remembered there was a cute woman present. Softening his stance, he laughed sheepishly. "Yeah, we're lost. We received a message that someone wanted to hire us for our services. Can't tell you who or where, but someone was looking for us around this neck of the woods." Adjusting his shirt, he slid his gaze away and asked, "Don't suppose you know any royal or noble blood who needs protection, do you?"

6. Characters in this post:
    She gives a small blush and laughs a little, of course of love to help you two it's nice have some company she say a small sigh so I sorry us there a certain place you'd like to go?

7. Characters in this post:
    Cara runs into the clearing where the two men and the little girl is her dress was torn at the bottom where branches tugged at her.

"FINALLY their you two are it took you long enough. Ive only been running for ages" she says almost falling down. She believed she lost Night but probably only for a little while. Even though she loved the fallen angel boy she had a duty as the princess of the land and she needed someone to keep him away from her until she could rightfully claim the crown.

Even though Night was the one she needed to stay away from at the moment he was definitely not the one she needed protection against. She had leaned about Alitard's plan to assassinate her. "did you get lost?"

8. Characters in this post:
    ((i am sooooo not sorry hahaha, lov ya girly) )

9. Characters in this post:
    Again, the two male did nothing but blink as yet another woman appeared out of nowhere. The Dark Forest needed to be renamed the "Forest of Random Women Appearing" because this was beginning to be a habit. Granted, what man in his right mind would argue about women appearing from nowhere, especially cute women?

"Uh, yeah. Lost." Lzerrah raised a hand to itch his head. "You could say that."

"You could say that? No, that is definitely what happened. There's no getting out of this one, bub. You took a wrong turn and because of that, she had to come find us. What kind of knights are we?"

"Red and blue?"

"UGH! I'm surrounded by an idiot and I cannot shake him. Please, have your assassin take this one out,
    " he pointed to the blue-haired male beside him.

"Ahem," Lzerrah cleared his throat. "I do believe we have business to discuss before we write me off. Right?" Eyes falling on Cara, he smiled.

Dropping to their knees, the two men saluted Cara. "Shalot Letheniter" the one began "And Lzerrah Chaos" the other finished.

10. Characters in this post:
    Cara looked away flattered "oh no need to be so formal" she said with a ring to her voice. she wouldn't lie to herself they were handsome men. "so these are the nights......i guessss they will do" she said trying to act casual she was a princess of course.

11. Characters in this post:
    Shalot was the first to break form and smile. "I promise we won't let you down Miss...?" Brows furrowing, he sheepishly itched his head in embarrassment. "I'm sorry, what's your title and name again? The paperwork was very vague. I really only made out that it said knights needed."

Rolling his eyes, Lzerrah moved back over to the downed tree and sat upon it. Shalot was back to his usual cheeky-self, while Lzerrah fell back into his indifference. A job was a job, right? Sure, just moments before he was screwing around and goofing off -- but that was before an audience showed up. Lzerrah wasn't really the type to just befriend anyone so until he warmed up to the ladies, he would keep his aloof nature in-tact.

Noticing the change in Lzerrah, Shalot laughed. "Give him time and he'll warm up. He's all about being serious when first meeting a client."

12. Characters in this post:
    "Urgh are you serious I lost her again" he says frustrated he starts yelling her name and continues looking around for cara

13. Characters in this post:
    "well looks like now is your guys chance, i hear him coming" she says as she runs to hide behind the two men hoping Night wouldn't see her.

14. Characters in this post:
    Blinking (they really like to have those blank, blinking stares), the two turned to one another before watching the girl scamper off behind them. "Uh, okay?" Shalot shrugged and drew forth his katana. Blade behind his back, he sunk away into the forest to hide while Lzerrah remained visible in the clearing.

With Shalot hiding, prepping for am ambush, Lzerrah lazily pulled out a pair of twin daggers and tucked them neatly up his sleeves for easy access. While waiting, Lzerrah whistled in a hopeless attempt to keep himself entertained until company, the enemy, arrived.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Posts 91 to 104 of 104