Login to your account

We all want to be Extraordinary...

Welcome to RosenHill Academy! A Middle school to Highschool based role play where the characters go to school for their special talents. Be it Sports, Music, Theater, Culinary, ect.........

Tags: human, other, school, talents

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: SUPERKICKS

Created: 05-21-2014, 03:09 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC

Overview

Introduction

SCHOOL RULES

1. Be respectful to one another. Any fights that happen on campus will result in detention or expulsion

2. On weekdays you must be in your dorm by 12am. On Weekends you must be in your dorm by 3am. After these hours, the opposite gender may not be in your dorm. If caught breaking any of these rules, punishment will be handed out.

3. Only on weekends are you allowed to visit the Town. There will be a shuttle that leaves the school at 12pm to go into town. It will pick you up again at  5pm.

4. Be on time for classes and do not skip (Unless you have been excused by the nurse.) After three absences to a class, you will be handed a detention. After that, if you are still skipping classes, you will be given a suspension. Anymore, and you'll be expelled.

5. Cell Phones should not be used in classes. If caught using a cell phone, it will be taken from you until after class.

6. Finally, Do your best and have fun. You're doing what you love, enjoy it!

Rules

YES

• Romance, but no love at first sight, please, let's make this interesting people!
  • Cussing, but not every line
  • I'd like this to be a tad literate. I won't put a limit, but make sure to give each other enough to work with!
  • Please, no chat speak and try to have good grammar and spelling. I understand a few grammar mistakes here and there (Hell, there's probably a bunch in this RP.) But this is a Semi-lit to Lit role play and we want to make sure the grammar is just as good as the posts.
  • Violence is alright. (Bullying, Fighting, ect.) But keep it in a school setting, we're not having any psychotic murders here. No Deaths please, unless it's your decision and of natural causes?
  • Illustrated images, please.
  • Plot twists, don’t be afraid to add a little of your own. I’m not holding you back.
  • In Character Drama is A-OKAY.

NO

• Cybering, Time skip.
  • God modding or Powerplay, You will be given a warning if I deem a God mod or Powerplay, Do it again and you’re out.
  • OOC Drama is definitely NOT A-OKAY.
  • Real Pictures
  • Spammers
  • Absolutely no 1-4 liners!!
  • Disrespecting the owner, SUPERKICKS

NOTE:

• The school is large. Fairly large. The next few bullets are about the settings
  • The School was built on a small island off the shores of Europe.
  • There's a garden, multiple court yards, and the talents are basically broken up into different buildings.
  • The dorms are set up like an apartment. Two bedrooms that fit two people each. That means FOUR PEOPLE TO A DORM. (I will not be assigning dorms because I'm letting a lot of people in and that's a lot of management to keep up with.) There's also a small living room - "Common area" with a kitchenette. Counters, cabinets, mini fridge, and microwave included. It's not big but it's comfortable.
  • The town is known as RosenHill town. This is where kids go to spend time. There are parks, a mall, small shops, and multiple grocery stores and small shops.
  • End of Setting
  • You may have relationships with the teachers. But remember, this is a human world. Teacher/Student relationships tend to be unprofessional and Taboo. There is a chance of expulsion and getting the teacher fired. 
  • I also suggest getting someone to play the teacher, if you want to have a romance with them, cause then you'd be having a romance with yourself. Weird. >w<