Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Posts 31 to 60 of 70

1. Characters in this post:
    Caine regretted having cone to school,he knew this would happen-in the midst of his panic he could vaguely hear his mate and her touch seemed to settle her wolf somewhat,he pushed his wolf further back and focused on her and put his hands on top of hers and looked at her eyes,god her eyes..they were beautiful-a stray thought had him wondering how she would react if he kissed her.

A few seconds after the thought he had leaned forward and laid his lips on her before starting a simple but sweet kiss,as he stood up he grabbed her arms pulling her up against him,and he smiled against her lips and pulled back to let thier foreheads rest together and he silently hoped she wasnt mad.

2. Characters in this post:
    Tala although taken by suprise kissed him back. So he did like her she thought. as their foreheads leaned on one another she spoke softly.

"caine.." she whispered and pressed her lips to his once more before pulling away she grabed his hand in hers. the sparks were still running through but she enjoyed the sensation both the sparks and his kiss brought to her.

"i barely know you.. " she said and covered her mouth quickly. "but i feel like ive known you forever." she said and put her head down.

" oh know... you probably think im desperate, or crazy.. Im sorry." she said and let his hand slip out of her and kept her head down.

3. Characters in this post:
    Caine was on cloud 9 he was eveb further surpised when she kissed him,but it wasnt long lived for once she pulled away he felt and actual tug and reached to her and brought her lose to his chest and laughed lightly"oh dear-if anything im the desperate one..but please dont turn away from me."he frowned and lightly rubbed his arm and down igniting the light sparks.

4. Characters in this post:
    Tala burried her head in his chest. "what are those sparks?" she whispered kinda hoping he wouldnt hear her and kinda hoping he would. she burried her head more into his chest. he smelt like her wolf, which was strange, why would a human boy smell like her wolf? she looked up at him. wondering what it was about this boy that she was so attracted to him, she would never just kiss someone she jsut met that was crazy, yet here she was embracing him like they had been a couple for years.

"why... why is this happening? " she said. Tala was confused and didnt know what to think or what was going on, in only the matter of a few hours this boy had turned her world upside down.

5. Characters in this post:
    Caine smiled"im gladyou asked...and ill tell you..just in time-i know-its probably really confusing,but trust me.."He loved having her close and he was at bliss.Pulling away reluctantly he heard the bell"uh-we should probably head back...i think were late"

6. Characters in this post:
    Tala nodded and walked ahead of him to English. she settled into her chair and pulled out her copy of Romeo and Juliet, there was an open seat next to her which she assumed he would take.
    " ill um share my copy with you." she said to caine as he walked into the class room.

7. Characters in this post:
    Caine nodded and sat next to her smiling softly"thanks-so um..after school-wanna walk in the forest?i know this amazing lake that is beautiful under the moonlight"he asked quietly,hoping this wasnt too fast.

8. Characters in this post:
    Tala nodded "id love to." she said and smiled at him. "plus you owe me an explanation kid." she said and scooted closer to him so he could see the book. " we are suposed to read act 2 tomorrow we have to say it aloud to the class sorta thing. Did you do this at your old school?" she asked glancing at him from behind her hair.

9. Characters in this post:
    Caine beamed at her agreement and quirked his head to the side"you'll get in-in time of course."He awkwardly bit his lip and shook his head"uh no"He had what was essential but he had chosen to take math as his preferred subject and was only taught math,his parents respected his choice due to actually being able to teach him something,rather than when he was stubborn and didn't pay attention.

10. Characters in this post:
    Tala nodded. "in time meaning tonight." she said and nodded to him. tala was stuborn and this was somthing she wanted.

" i hope thats ok with you." she smiled at him softly.

11. Characters in this post:
    Caine smioed and shtugged"maybe,maybe not-"he loved to play around,he knew she would be stubborn but he loved these moments.

12. Characters in this post:
    Tala punched him playfully. "maybe ill just have to ignore you untill you tell me" she said and smiled softly at him then smirked." your choice. but it would make a very boring date if i refused to talk to you the whole time."

13. Characters in this post:
    Caine groaned and stuck out his tongue"you're no fun...Fine ill tell you just dont blame me when you're overwhelmed"he teased but truly worried she would run,and his wolf would only take it as a challenge.

14. Characters in this post:
    tala nodded. the bell rang and she stood up and grabed his hand. "can I?" she said and glanced down at their hands. " i mean if you dont want to. i understand." she said and smiled up at him softly

15. Characters in this post:
    Caine pulled her close and kissed her,and simply started walking while holding her hand"i dont mind at all actually"he smiled.

16. Characters in this post:
    Tala began to blush. "oh ok." she said as they walked.
    " its lunch time." she said and lead him to where their lockers were.
    " what do you want for lunch, we can get the gross food from here, or theres a whole bunch of restraunts across the street." she said and smiled at him " your choice."

17. Characters in this post:
    Caine raised an eyebrow"are you really asking after stating that-c'mon my dear were going to go eat,and i will pay"he stressed and kissed her cheek before grabbing her hand and starting the walk to his car .

18. Characters in this post:
    "i can pay for my self." she said. " you dont need to waste your money on me." she laughed softly. she looked at his car, it was a sports car compared to her peice of junk. not that it matter much anyways considering she barely got to use it, her mom always had her car so Tala for the most part walked everywhere she went.
    " nice car." she comented

19. Characters in this post:
    Caine smiled and opened her door"nope,i can and will pay."He hummed his response and started at her expectantly,"oh er thanks ..i think-i dunno me and my brother share"he shrugged,genuinely wondering why his father bothered with so many cars-they were wolves they ran when they needed to get places.

20. Characters in this post:
    Tala nodded " thats cool, i share with my mom, i guess thats what you would call her using the car i bought." she said and smiled at him. " theres a good diner right around the corner, Just a small one but they have good food." she smiled again and looked at him. " but its your chocie really."

21. Characters in this post:
    Caine grinned"that sounds perfect."he leaned down and kissed her again his wolf swimming in content.Starting the drive he drove before arriving at a small cafe and he parked and rushed over to open her door.

22. Characters in this post:
    Tala giggled and stped out "why thank you sir." she said and smiled at him then glanced at his hand, a smirk crossed her face as she quickly grabed his hand in her own, smiling in relife as she felt him intertwine their fingers together

23. Characters in this post:
    Caine grinned and only squeezed thier their hands as the sparks lingered under his skin."so tell me about yourself?"he was genuinely curious,he led her to a table and as they were seated he stil held onto her hand.

24. Characters in this post:
    Tala shrugged "what do you want to know?" she smiled at him

25. Characters in this post:
    Caine grinned,"your past,your hobbies...everything really"he inquired,tilting his head to the side.

26. Characters in this post:
    Tala nodded

"hmm, Ive told you about me beng an only child, my dad passed away awhile ago. " she said and smiled softly "umm hobbies..." she sighed could she tell him about the wolfs she had been obsessed with for the past 10 years? she looked at him, she felt as if she could te ll him anything.

" well, its kinda silly, but you saw the pictures in my locker right?" she said " well, the pack lives near my house im assuming becasue I always see them in the morning and at least hear them at night. they are so beautiful, ever since i was younger ive been in love with them." she said her eyes glowing with the thought of her wolfs and especially her wolf. she glanced up at caine quickly making sure he wasnt completly weirded out. " i wake up early to see them before school, theres one wolf in paticular, hes the prettiest of the whole pack." she smiled and shyly looked away, she didnt want to say anymore in fear that he would get scared off. and she especially couldnt tell him about her moment with her wolf this morning, or the fact that caine reminded her of her wolf so much, eventhe spark she felt when she touched the wolf she felt grasping caines hand.

shyly she glanced up at him again. " you dont think im crazy right?"

27. Characters in this post:
    Caine was giddy with happiness,he liked her wolf,and she wasn't scared of them.He didn't know what to say but just hugged her,before tensing and pulling back"sorry that was just,ugh...reflex?-I find your interest in them a good thing,trust me your not crazy."I am he mentally fought with himself to tell her he was that wolf and just sighed happily "so...your wolf-youve taken to being possessive it seems" he teased lightly.

28. Characters in this post:
    she was taken back by his sudden hug but hugged him back softly. tala blushed. " shut up!" she said and punched him playfully. when she said she was posessive of her wolf. he wasnt wrong though she was,he was her wolf and she wouldnt let anything come between it. " i-if you want you can come over just at sundown they usually come by around then, you can see them with me." she said

29. Characters in this post:
    He bit his lip nervously, and devated telling her.He knew it was better now than if his brothers found out,"actually..ill go with you?-i mean it wont be too long the sun usually goes down sooner now "he offered.

30. Characters in this post:
    Tala nodded. " lets just ditch the rest of our classes." she said and tangled her fingers in his. " we can go to my hosue now? i have hot coco." she said and smiled at him She knew her mom wouldnt be home for a few days.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Posts 31 to 60 of 70