Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posts 61 to 70 of 70

1. Characters in this post:
    Caine could feel his wolf going crazy in him.He simple nodded dazed"yea....totally..."he smiled.

2. Characters in this post:
    i directed him to my house and soon we were there. quickly igrabbed my bag and walked up the steps with him not far behind i unlocked the door and opened it allowing him to step inside." its not much." i said simply and closed the door behind us. i let him look around for a few minutes before pulling his arm and kising his lips sweetly

3. Characters in this post:
    caine was surprised but kissed back his arms wrapping around her waist"its..it feel like home"he hummed.Lookimg behind her he noticed the sun was setting and he looked back at her,her eyes illuminated by the setting sun and he sighed reassuring himself.

4. Characters in this post:
    Tala smiled and squeezed his hand. " lets sit on the swing outside." she said and lead him to it. she sat down next to him gently leaning against him. " im usually here when they come." she whispered and smiled at him. " you think im crazy dont you?"

5. Characters in this post:
    Caine shook his head and smiled lightly"lets see what you think later on..give it a few minutes"he murmured and could hear his brothers running,slowing down near the clearing as the sun set.He stared forward and waved them away and stood up taking a deep breath"im insane."he whispered to himself and let the shift occur lowering himself to the ground he stared at her as his wolf took over.

6. Characters in this post:
    talas eyes grew in shock. " this is not happening!!!" she said quietly and looked at him, he didnt seem in pain. she thought she was imagnoing it but knew she wasnt. " caine" she whispered crouching down to touch his fur gently. she let him nuzzle up to her " why didnt you tell me? she asked she gigled softly and kissed his head

7. Characters in this post:
    caine leant onto her hand whining softly.His shift back was quick before he had leaned up to kiss her"your amazing you know that.. "he murmured burrowing his head into her neck.

8. Characters in this post:
    tala smiled at him. " no wonder i felt as if i knew you already." she giggled " i did" she kissed him again sweetly. " you are my wolf." she whispered holding him to her gently. " d-does that mean your brothers.. are they the other wolves?" she asked curious about this new information. she snuggled him softly " tell me eeverything." she whispered enjoying his touch and him being so close

9. Characters in this post:
    caine was smiling giddily"i am yours,just as you are mine."he smiled and wrapped his arms around her pulling her close"yes..they are.And theres more-just not here."he shrugged.

10. Characters in this post:
    tala smiled at him. " so even though Im a human, you like me?" i asked tilting my head to the side. " thats not like frowned apon by the other wolves?" i asked standing up pulling him up with me. I smiled at him again. it was kind of amazing that my wolf was the same as the boy i had developed a crush on at school. And even better it turned out iwasnt crazy for falling in love iwth a wolf becasue really that wolf was a human! No wonder the eyes seemed so fimilar to me when i met caine. and the spark we felt when we touched it had been the saem when i had touched him as a wolf. everything was making so much more sense now!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posts 61 to 70 of 70