Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 70

1. Characters in this post:
    Tala woke up early for once. it was five oclock on a saturday that was early. But she knew she if she woke up early enough she might get a glimpse at the wolfs that lived near her house. they were so beautiful and she felt connected to them in a way. It was weird and she deffinetly couldnt tell any one abut what she felt for the wolves. theyd think she was crazy, but who knew maybe she was.

Tala streached and made a litte grunting noise as her body poped. wiping her eyes she made it down the stairs. ' a note?' she thought to her self as she picked up the note from her parents.

Tala,
    went to go stay with James see on friday sweety.
    Love, mom

'figures.' Tala thought James was her moms new boyfriend and her mom spent every possible minute with him; there fore Tala was home alone a lot, not that she minded it made her more independent, like she could handle anything.

She started her pot of coffee than sliped out onto the porch waiting for the wolves to come into sight. She strained her eyes hoping to get a glimpse of one before it came into the clearing behind her house. This is what she lived for, not just the wolves but all animals wolves were her favourite though. She yawned for probably the millionth time this morning trying to decide if it was worth it getting up so early and on a saturday! she smiled to her self as she heard the crunch of a branch, was it them? she wondered

2. Characters in this post:
    Caine had woken to another restless night he had finally slept for more than two hours,but he still got up and jumped put his window to avoid his family.Once putside he shifted and started his usual run,he knew he would see her again,she always waited,his brothers nagged him for having a human mate but he didnt care she was perfect-just as his brothers catched up they all started a playful war and continued running.

After a fewinutes he finaply reached the clearing and growled at his brothers to leave-once they had taken off he tried to sneak oast her but he stepped on a branch,shaling his head at how bad he was as a wolf he was about to sit when his brothers came and trampled him over and he cpuld only growl as they teased him.

3. Characters in this post:
    Tala smiled and stood up, her scent traveled his way letting caine know she was near. Slowly she made her way to the swing her dad had made her when she was little. The swing was in the back of her yard so it allowed her to be closer to her wolves with out threatening them. To her the wolves had very human like qualities, when they growled it seemed they were in conversation with one another and as they played she could almost see the smiles plastered to their faces.

Tala smiled and glanced over at her favourite wolf, he was the prettiest one in her opinion and ever sense she saw him she always longed to be closer to him. She watched hoping that maybe the other wolfs would leave him alone and he would come closer to her. It was really silly seeming that she felt so close to a wolf, she could almost say she loved this wolf, but he was a wolf and nothing but. how could she love a wolf? even so she longed to be with him and her heart ached when he was away; at least she got to see him everyday like this. Even if it was from a small distance.

4. Characters in this post:
    Caine eventually got his brothers to back off and with a small triumphant growl,he walked slowly over to the girl,her scent had invaded all his sense and he was glad he had so much self control as he neared the swingset he wondered if it would frighten hurt her if he actually dared to get close,normal circumstances he could have met her at school-but he wasn't allowed at school,having shifted at a young age his anger proved to be troublesome as he could shift at any given moment,and now it seemed maybe his parents would relent and grant him the freedom of at least being closer to her.

Once he had reached a few feet away from the swings he sat and lowered his his head onto his paws showing he meant no harm.

5. Characters in this post:
    ...(idk why it made a new post)

6. Characters in this post:
    Talas face lit up with happiness, and almost automaticlly she jumped up, careful not to scare the wolf she walked over to him.

" Hi, Im Tala." she whispered as if he could possibly understand. she put her hand out gently towards him.

" you're very pretty." she said softly and smiled at him. Her wolf being so close brought joy to her face she couldnt stop smiling and didnt want to. She left her hand near him so he could smell her and know she was of no threat.

It couldnt be that much differnt than a dog? right? the though. Carefully she reached out her hand farther and scratched softly behind his ear.

" i wish i could know your name." she said soft enough and quiet enough that it might as well have been to her self. She had never been this close to the wolfs it was auxilirating he was even more amazing up close if that was even possible.

7. Characters in this post:
    Caime hadnt thought she would be so bold,he was ecstatic she had so much trust in him-his wolf.He leaned into her touch and only whined at her question,he wanted to hear her say his name,but that would wait he knew hers and that was enough.for now

8. Characters in this post:
    Tala smiled at him and moved her hand to run it over his back.

" I'll do this every day if youll let me." she whispered quietly but then glanced up and saw the other wolfs getting closer. Quickly she moved her hand.

" i dont think they like me very much."she said as one of them lifted his lips in a growl.She took a step away from Caine.

"sorry."

9. Characters in this post:
    Caine was enjoying this,too greatly-till the growl of his older brother quickly killed the moment and he only looked at her before getting up and growling at his brother,he was not allowed to threaten his mate.Glancing back he noticed she had stepped back and he bounded back to his brothers,had that meant she was scared by them?

10. Characters in this post:
    Tala glanced at caine.

"I..uh dont want you to get into trouble." she said and looked at the other wolfs. sitting back on the ground she watched them. He had growled, was that like protecting her? she wondered. she wasnt scared of the wolfs but didnt want them to think she was harming him or make them feel as if she was a threat, they were nice animals and she knew they wouldnt hurt her unless they felt it completly necesarry. she looked at caine again and laid her hand out for him offering it to him once more.

11. Characters in this post:
    Caine was glad,no he was relieved.Looking back at her he vowed he would see her-and not as a wolf.Walking back to his brothers they disappeared into the forests foggy floor.

12. Characters in this post:
    Tala smiled as the disapeared. She stood up and went inside. Her coffee was done and probably had been done for a while now. She leaned against the counter and poured her self a cup.

" i should get dressed." she said to her self and made her way up the stairs. Her room had one completly windowed wall that showed a perfect view of the forest, she had picked this room becasue of it and loved even more sense she discovered the wolfs. at night she left the windows open so she could hear them howl.

Quickly she threw open her closet door and began to look for clothes, she decided on light coloured skinny jeans and a pale gray sweater that was slightly to big. she changed quickly and grabed the book she was reading and her coffee sliped on her fall boots and sliped back out side. Soon she was comfortable reading sipping her coffee on her swing bench outside.

13. Characters in this post:
    After arriving home,he quickly shifted back and in a rage stormed upstairs,it was no secret he had always had the worst temper.He had very little restraint,and those moments were short-lived thanks to his teasing brothers.Eventually he was called down to breakfast and while ignoring his brothers his father cleared his throat.

"So what do you boys think about school..."

Caine tensed,everyone froze-all four brothers looked at one and another and Caine remained staring at his plate"you're not serious.."

His father gave an all knowing smirk"its no lie all of you boys have found your mates-and we know,that you all deserve a chance at normality-".the boys all highfived each other and their father cleared his throat"however-caine,if you cannot control your temper,this privilege will be taken away from all of you."

His brother gave a knowing look and caine just nodded"i can control it."he muttered.After all they boys finished they dressed quickly most boys going off their own ways each immediately texting their mates of the news and caine was left to wonder if his mate would even acknowledge their connection,the fear silently creeped up on him but he pushed it down and quickly changed into some worn jeans and grabbed a red flannel over his tank,quickly shaking out his hair he put it into place with a beanie and sighed before heading out and taking the last car as his brothers had already grabbed the other ones.

14. Characters in this post:
    Tala looked at the time

" Crap!!"she said and jumped up quickly. She dashed inside and grabed her bag.

"car keys? car keys?" she said running around the house. "UGH" she screamed. looked like shed be walking or running. She grabed her sketch book and threw it into her back quickly. She ran out side and slamed the door, not bothering to lock it, she didnt have many neighbors so she wasnt worried. Hurridely she dashed to school. Her mom had taken her car.

As she walked into her highschool she smiled. Something seemed differint as if everything was going to be ok today. Tala smiled and walked over to her locker, there was a new boy at the locker next to hers. Behind her dark eyelashes Tala glanced him, he was cute.

SHe taped his shoulder and instantly felt a spark run threw her skin. her eyes grew wide and she took a deep breath then calmed.

"your new." she said softly and smiled at the new boy. "I'm Tala." she said and offered her hand.

15. Characters in this post:
    Caine arrived a little later than normal,but he still mamaged to get around with no help.While he was getting out a book he was hit with a sharp scent and he smiled knowingly but stayed focused on his locker till his mate touched him and he jumped,wow he thought,he turned and gave her a small smile shaking her hand as more sparks ran up his arm"hi..im caine-and yes,i am actually"

16. Characters in this post:
    The spark ran up her arm as he shook her hand. she smiled at him.

" let me see your schedule." she said and grabed it from the top of his stack of books.

" oo you have mostly all classes with me, all but one." she said "and thats third period... if you want i could uhhh walk with you to class. i mean just so you know where to go!" she added quickly then opened up her locker, her locker had pictures of his pack as wolfs of course held by magnets. she caught him looking at them.

"they're pretty huh?" she said and smiled brightly. "they stay near my house, its pretty cool."she said picturing this morning when she had been petting her wolf, actually this boy reminded her of her wolf quite a bit.

17. Characters in this post:
    He was shocked she had taken normal to the connection,she wasnt scared as her brothers mates had been and he smiled as she offered to walk him to class"-yeah that works,even better maybe you could show me around school during lunch?".When she opened her locker he stared at the wolfs and resisted the urge to laugh,so he smiled"yeah they're okay i guess.So you like wolves then?"he mused,as they started walking to thier class.

18. Characters in this post:
    Tala nodded. "yep. they are pretty badass." she laughed and shifted her books to her other arm.

"what about you? i mean like do you like them?" she asked smiling at him. she took this moment to look him up and down, she tried not to make it obvious that she was looking at him but she was pretty sure it was.

He looked nice, better than nice actually,he was waay attractive and she could see the girls in the hall glancing at him as they walked by and whispering things to their friends about the new boy at school.

19. Characters in this post:
    Caine shrugged"eh,theyre okay."he smiled inwardly and offered to carry her books,for her and settled them under his arm.He had noticed how beautiful she looked through human eyes and breifly wondered if she had a boyfriend,the thought itself unsettling his wolf.

20. Characters in this post:
    Tala "oh thanks." she said and smiled at him.

" Do you know anyone else here? "she asked as they got to the class room. they still had a few minutes before they had to go in and she wanted to keep talking to him. He was super nice, and really she wanted to get closer to him oh how her mom would like that, her mom was always saying how she needed to leave the wolfs alone and start hanging out with people.

21. Characters in this post:
    He smiled and nodded reluctantly"sadly i do.Three other brothers.And they ma-girlfriends"he cleared his throat,he had almost sayed mates.He skimmed over the subject easily"but theyre all a year apart well except the last two somehow they have he same grade "he shrugged.

22. Characters in this post:
    "big family. im an only child only me and mom, but shes nver home." she said and smiled at him.
    "we should go inside." she said and grabed her books from him.

"theres an open seat behind me if you want?" she said but phrased it like a question, really seh wanted him to sit as close to her as possible but it was up to him.

23. Characters in this post:
    Caine smiled and nodded"love to."He thought back and bit his lower lip"so your alone then?-isnt it lonely?"Being a wolf, family was everything-even if him and his brothers didnt get along so well.

24. Characters in this post:
    "it can be. but it is what it is. " she said and leaned back in her chair so her hair fell onto his desk.

" what about you? must be pretty hectic with all those syblings." she said and smiled at him. Although she figured it was probably nice never having to be alone, there would always be someone to talk to or hang out with.

25. Characters in this post:
    Caine let his hands play with the ends of her hair and he shrugged looking down"its okay i guess,i mean...i love them-theyre my brothers after all..im just not like them"he sighed,he wasnt as althletic or well liked them.He liked being in the library,he preferred to wander the forest-not run wild and chase eachother in havoc.

26. Characters in this post:
    Tala smiled in understanding. " yeah that makes sense" she said leaning her head back further into his hands, she felt the spark once more and smiled softly. wondering if he felt it to, she didnt want to bring it up though, just in case he didnt, she didnt want him to think she was crazy or anything.

just then their teacher steped in and Tala leaned forward quickly.

"miss Dawn is there a reason why you were leaning back in your chair again?" the teacher asked his voice boomed around the class room.

"no sir, sorry sir." Tala answered quickly.

" Tala, becasue of your misbehavior and your seeming intrested in our new student, you get to introduce him. stand up both of you."

Tala felt a blush creep onto her face as she stood up. she glanced at Caine and mouthed the word sorry to him.

"this is Caine, hes new." Tala smiled at the class smiled at caine then hurriedly sat back down. 'No way in hell was he going to like me now!' she thought to her self and held back a groan as she slouched back into her chair.

27. Characters in this post:
    Caine was enjpying thr touch of her hair-till he was forced to stand at which he only grunted in response and slumped in his chair,now he remembered the dread of school-before having shifted he wasnt at all well liked which resulted in his cold being to new people.He looked at the back of his mates head and leaned forward playing with the ends of her uncaring if the teacher nagged him or not.

28. Characters in this post:
    The feeling of his hands touching her hair sent shivers up her spine, but the good kind, she smiled in response. and ran her own fingers run through her hair stoping her hand on his she let it sit there feeling the sparks run up her arm then down to her toes. she wondered what he was thinking right now, and wondered if it would be appropriate if she asked if he wanted to hang out after school. She wanted to but didnt want to seem forceful or anything for the moment anyway her hand on his was enough for her.

29. Characters in this post:
    He smiled and then let his fingers intertwine with her hand and he smiled feeling the brush of sparks and he felt his wolf wanting control and he tensed before the bell rang.Quickly getting up he walked out to the hallway and breathed deeply.no.no.not nowhe silently swore as his canines started to sprout from his gums.

30. Characters in this post:
    Tala ran after him, and put her hand on his back.

" caine.. Ar-are you ok?" she asked softly and steped in front of him she was concerned for him the way he dashed out of the room.

" what can i do?" she said and laid her hand on his arm. she felt like she needed to do somthing it was weird but it was almost like she could feel what he was feeling and the panic in his thoughts, she could swear she could feel it, which only worsened her concern. she grabed his hand and lead him out side to a bench and sat him down then knelt down in front of him.

"caine... whats going on?" she said leting her hands rest on his knees softly

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 70