Login to your account

Stuck in this situation! [PRIVATE]

1x1 between monsters_inside_us and kani......

Tags: private roleplay

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: kani

Created: 03-11-2014, 04:37 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

1. Characters in this post:
    Keima's Room:

Keima awoke Sunday Morning to the sounds of birds chirping outside his window. Sunlight filtered through his curtains that stretches across his bed and cherry blossom leaf invade his room. He will need to finish the school record before tomorrow.

Keima then gets his half body up as he stretched out his left arm to pick up his specs.

"ugh..damn my head hurts" he said with a pained tone in his voice. He then wore his specs as he sits up and setting his foot on a cold floor, making him shiver for a bit.

Keima was still half naked as he starts looking around his paper works on the floor. He is a type of person who always get serious work when the deadline is up. "Dammit!! Where the hell did I put those papers?!" he said with a look of annoyance on his face. Suddenly Keima's stomach growl, he didn't eat last night because of that annoying female dog (Keller's Aunt) talking about the previous family tradition (engagement).

He then lies down on his bed to recall what went on last night.

It was last night when he saw the engagement papers brought by that woman with his future wife to be. He is not the type who adores young girls for his age (not a pedophile), he's more into older girls with sexy curves. Keima wants to annul the engagement as soon as possible and don't desire to be set behind bars, but he was interested in the fact if he marries this girl he will have his hands on her heritage. Well, he wants that money so he will need to wait for the young lady to be older before the nuptials, as for now they will be together in the same roof.

After recalling last night he quickly gets up and took a shower, he need to pretend to Keller eyes that he is a good ideal husband to be. After a couple minutes of showering, he wore a dark green long sleeve on top and black pants on the bottom. He then went downstairs into the kitchen to prepare some breakfast and practice he's good looking pose before she wakes up and come downstairs.

2. Characters in this post:
    Keller woke up to the light screeching of her alarm clock. She slammed her hand down on the thing to quiet it. sitting up straight she streached making little dinosaur noises as she did so. Hey differint coloured eyes scaned her new bedroom. "Wha? this isn't my roo...oh yeah"suddenly she remembered. This wasn't her bed room this is her new bedroom. No more pale pink walls with pictures of her friends and her vintage furniture. This was her new home. Crème coloured walls with a boring picture of a forest right above her head.

Keller stood up and streached once more. She now lived with her fiancé and had to act proper in front of him. Relizing this she decided that she best take a shower and dress before going down stairs. Yawning and sliding her hair out of its long braid, she walked to the bathroom. After a nice warm and comfortable shower she steped out and, looked her self in the mirror. "He's nice he has to be." She nodded to her self. SHe could only hope he would be nice and not like the other boys her aunty made her date, but then again this wasn't a simple date him for a few months then ditch him, no this was an engagement; she had to make things work with him.

Stumbling into her walk in closet she found a pale green dress that ended shortly but not to short, that it would be inappropriate. She sliped on her black knee high socks and brushed out her long hair carefully adjusting her bangs just right. Keller glanced in the mirror once more. "its gonna be a long day." she said softly. "welp better now than later" she decided and began making her way down the steps.

As she walked down the what seemed to be never ending steps she began to smell breakfast. That was a good sign, he could cook. Carefully she peeked around the corner into the kitchen. Sure enough there was her husband to be preparing two servings of breakfast. On tiny feet she made her way into the kitchen. "umm G-good morning" she said carefully taking in the aromas that filled the air.

3. Characters in this post:
    Keima cooked a lot of foods for her since he doesn't know what type of food she eats for breakfast. He takes a look back at the table again to see if everything is fine. He already placed the plate, knife and fork for her. The bacon, sausage, sunny side up egg, bread, fresh milk and fresh orange juice are on the table as well.

Since everything is fine, Keima goes back to the last pancake he was cooking. After the pancake was cooked he was placing it on top of the other pancakes as he heard a female voice. He already knew it was her as he turn around to look at her using the pose he practiced earlier. His right hand is holding the pan holder while his left hand is holding the spatula "Good Morning!" he smilingly said. He turns around towards the sink "I bet I look like a professional chef" he thought as he placed the hot pan on the side of the sink and the spatula.

After that he went to the table to place the pancakes with honey and maple syrup beside it. "Go ahead and eat" he said as he remembers something that he need to finish. He then went upstairs to take his laptop bringing it down with him. He placed the laptop on the table as he holds his cup of coffee and sat down in the vacant chair in front of hers. Keima then opens and power-on his laptop as he sips his coffee, he need to finish the student grade fast before searching for that paperwork he misplaced.

Putting down his cup of coffee on the table he take a glance at his fiance.

He noticed how the colors of their clothes match, but it wasn't about that, he was mesmerized by his fiance on how pretty and cute she was. He didn't notice it last night cause he was talking to Keller's aunt.

Keima, then starts to study her face and body as he looked back at his laptop, cause he doesn't want to let her noticed that he was looking at her. "How was your sleep? You should try the pancake, it's my specialty!" He said, wanting her to feel comfortable around him.

4. Characters in this post:
    Keller nodded softly, and stuck a pancake with her fork sliding it on to her plate. " I slept alright, what about you?" she asked in return. Seeing him look at her, her cheeks grew a soft pink She tried to pretend she didn't notice and began cutting her pancake into tiny bite sized pieces focusing all her attention on that.

Plopping one into her mouth, she smiled " mm tastes good." she said and nodded a smile plastered onto her small face. Seeing that he was engaged in what ever it was he was doing on his laptop, she took a moment to eye him up. Last night she had been so preoccupied with what her aunt wanted her to do, and how her aunt wanted her to act she hadn't really thought about the guy she was soon to be married to.

He looked nice, obviously a good cook and had gentle features. Quite honestly she thought he was attractive who wouldn't?. Looking away, she felt her cheeks grow warm and hoped he hadn't caught her admiring him. she Grabbed her coffee carefully sipping it. Does he cook like this every day, or maybe trying to make a good impression? she hoped it was the first. Attractive and a cook would make quite the man. She couldn't really wrap her head around his personality though, he seemed quiet and kind of self reserved. what if I'm making him uncomfortable, and that's why he's on his laptop, oh no I'm a horrible fiancé. She thought. her forehead wrinkled as she thought about the future their future if he thought she was annoying, or he felt he couldn't talk to her.

Glancing up she realized she barely knew anything about this man sitting before her. her eyes grew wide. " Tell me about yourself! "she blurted out before she could stop her self. Almost automatically her hand flew to her mouth and her whole face turned a dark pink. "oh no... I'm sorry.." she whispered.

5. Characters in this post:
    Keima, feels his stomach is growling again as he takes one slice of bread and eats it. After eating it, he sips his coffee again and gently puts it down on the table. "Oh, that's good that you sleep well, I was worried you'll be lonely without your aunt" he said while typing on his laptop. "And I slept alright as well" he lied, he didn't sleep alright since he was working and thinking about their situation.

He yawns as he finishes half of student grades. "That's good that you like the pancake" he said with relief. Keima is not a type to work in the dining or cook for someone, but the girl is now living with him and he must take responsiblity. "Geez...how could that woman leave this girl with an adult man" he thought while making the half of the student grade again.

He took a glance at her "
    it's alright, since you're cute" as he complimented her.

He then looked at his laptop "I'm a teacher, I like girls and I may be perverted sometimes" as he glances at her again "I can pin you down right now and do something to you, you know.." he said with a devious smile on his face. He wanted to scare her, hoping she go back to her aunt cause he felt guilty about what he was doing, both of her family are deceased and now he's musing about her inheritance. He sighs "You're a good young lady, I can ensure that" as he shut his laptop and looked at her "I wonder why did you correspond with your aunt staying here... but Anyways, you're welcome here, though be careful around me, like I said I may do something to you, I'm a man after all" he smiled and began to eat his breakfast.

6. Characters in this post:
    Keller reached across the table and slaped him, not to hard but hard enough. " shut up Keima kun." she said and crossed her arms. " dont be nasty, its not cute, we only just met, at least let me make my decision on you with honesty." she said and looked away. Slowly she stood up from the table.
    "thank you for breakfast" she said and turned on her heels, walking up the stairs to her bedroom.
    How dare he act in such a manner. she thought. They only had just met and all she had wanted was them to learn about eachother but no he couldn't have that. Keller sighed and plopped down onto her bed laying on her back. remembering she was matching him she got up quickly and went to her closet.
    Keller grabed a pink dress with cherries on it and sliped it on to replace the pretty green one. she left her long socks on and looked in the mirror. thatll do . she decided. plopping back down on to her bed she wished her aunt had droped off the stuff for her art already, but its have to wait until later tonight.

7. Characters in this post:
    Keima was surprised and place his left hand on his cheek after Keller slapped him. When his fiance run, he did think he overdid it and sighs as he rubs the back of his head. "I shouldn't act that way" he mumbles as he gets up, leaving the dining table.

He went upstairs to follow Keller. Standing outside Keller's room, he takes a deep breath first before knocking "hey..I'm sorry.."he said sincerely. He waited a bit, but he knew she wasn't going to open the door for him as he sat down and leans his back on the door.

"I just wanted you to have a reason that you can't marry me and then run to your aunt. Think about it, your young and I'm old"
    . He rests his head on the door and start talking about him. "My name is Keima Akinaba if you don't recall, I'm a high school teacher, I love sports and sometimes I act without thinking", he said and stretched his left leg while his right leg bent, resting his right arm on it.

"I drink and smoke too"
    , he added and looked up the wall. "What about you? Tell me about yourself?" he asked, hoping she will answer him since he wanted to ease the tension between them.

8. Characters in this post:
    Keller sighed and stood up walking to the door she slid down sitting against it. "Im keller dawn, as you know, im 17 years old and am pursuing an art career. I paint and sketch most of time, and am in 11th grade so i graduate next year. " she said and stood up again. This time she opened the door.

" thank you for apoligizing, but dont do it again.." she said and looked down " i would like to get to know you for you... we are fiances and i think that if i do decide that i no longer wish to marry you then it should be because of who you really are not becasue of who you pretend to be." she smiled softly down at him.

" soo um are you going to stand up?" she giggled and fliped her long hair over her shoulder.

9. Characters in this post:
    Keima felt relief when she answered him back as he smiled and listens to her. "That's good, if you became popular don't forget about me__" as he falls down when Keller opened the door. Laying on the floor, he looked up at her as he laughs "alright~" he said and gets up.

"Let's work things up between us" he said while arching his back "by the way, tomorrow start school right? What school are you in?" he asked and looked at her room. "You can do whatever you want in this room, you can paint the wall as much as you want only if you want to" he said, while thinking about buying her some paints and art supplies.

He then looked at her again and ask, "by the way, have you bought your school supplies?"

10. Characters in this post:
    "umm i dont know the name of the school..." she made a thinking face. " somthing academy.." she said and shrugged.

when she heard him say she could paint the walls her face lit up and her eyes grew with happiness."Really?" she smiled " thats awesome thank you so much!" she said excitedly. " maybe you can help if you would want too, it could be fun!" she said imagining them painting together that would be quite the experienceshe thought to her self and smiled at him.

"oh um school supplies... nope." she said and shrugged. " i do alot of things last minute." she sighed " its a bad habbit. "i have my binders but nothing else." she nodded as she took a step back int her new bedroom. maybe he wasnt so bad, as long as he didnt pretend to be things he wasnt he seemed pretty nice, she just hoped this wasnt an act also.

Posts 1 to 10 of 10