The time had passed by slowly as Dawn did random things around the office. No one else had checked out. Not that she expected any to do so. There weren't very many people staying there right now. She looked up at the clock and smiled. Only 5 minutes until she was free. Just as she thought about leaving the guy taking the next shift walked in. She turned out and smiled, "Welcome." she said jokingly. "Are you ready to work?" she grinned.

He let out a small light groan. He knew it'd be a slow dull day. "Yea yea.. get out of here already would ya?" he said waving his hand toward the front door.

"Nice to see you too," Dawn smiled as she grabbed her bad and swung it over her shoulder. "Don't worry you'll be fine," she joked. Of course he'd be fine it's not like it was the first slow day. "Alright Mike I'm out I'll see you later." as she pulled her keys out of her pocket and walked out the front door setting off the little bell that went off every time someone came in or left.

Dawn took a deep breath of the air and she unlocked her car door. She loved this car though she didn't know much about it. Before she owned the dark grey '97 RX-7 had belonged to her older brother. He left it for her knowing she'd always liked it when he left.
Dawn sat her bag on the passenger seat and closed the door sitting down staring ahead blankly for a moment listening to the music playing. She sighed and felt while she was out she should pick up something to eat. "I'll probably just eat somewhere close by and then go for a drive," she thought out loud.

People had always told her she was weird for talking to herself but she never cared. Dawn turned on the car and backed out slowly since she still hadn't decided where to eat. She turned left and just drove slowly since no one was really in the street at the moment.