Megumi nodded at Alasdair, smiling as she folded her arms. "Yea'. That's me. I dunno how long I've had it. About 5 years I think?" She shrugged casually. It was her first car no doubt, and she felt kinda bad that she has neglected it for so long. But this car was indeed special to her. She'd hate to get it damaged in any way.

Nodding towards Alasdair, Megumi asked her own question. "Guess you're lookin' for parts too eh'?" She smiled. By this time, Nicolas excused himself from the shop to take a smoke break. Megumi hated that he smoked, but she also hated that he was a pain in the ass when he didn't. "Geez, I'd wish he'd quit already." She thought quietly.

As Megumi ran a hand through her colorful hair, there was a voice that startled her for a second. Looking down, Joseph had his gaze fixed onto her, smiling as he complimented her new hair color. She chuckled. "Ah. Thanks. It's green and pink actually." She then un-tucked some of her hair that seemed to be caught in her jacket. It wasn't a lot of hair, but there were a few layers of pink hair underneath the neon green. "Wasn't really a best choice. But...I guess it's better than the rainbow."

She laughs as she pointed to her shirt; the cartoon-ish black cat with a pink poptart smiled playfully with a rainbow coming from its behind. If James hadn't spoken to her, Megumi would never have noticed him sitting there. He looked different from the last time they had seen each other. She had to admit, he was a bit cute. She would never admit it though. Not only would it save her the embarrassment, but it would make Megumi look soft. Whatever that meant.