Login to your account

Thread: Zone District

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    "What kind of car does your uncle have exactly, James? And Megumi, really? You must have been careful with driving it during the years, I guess. Not blaming though, I would too if I had such a car!" Alasdair smiled and got stuck to his thoughts for a while.
    His current car was waiting to break down at any second but he couldn't afford a new one in years. His parents also said he didn't need another kind of car, probably also to make it impossible for him to get in trouble for speeding or something. He also knew that in ten years or so he most likely would have a family and then seats would beat horse power 10-0, neither they could afford a second car for him to drive for fun in the beginning. Then he'd be a boring adult with a need for a black car of any brand and...
    Alasdair sighed a bit and decided it would be wiser not to think such things since it wasn't even sure if any of that would come true.
    "And mmhm, but I'm just picking up some parts for dad. Not for real need but we keep a stock of things in the garage", Alasdair smiled to his dad's way of planning everything in advance.
    Alasdair had some luck with him and Sarah came back with all the parts. He paid them right away with cash his dad had given him for it. Then his stomach made a loud growling sound that without a doubt could be heard all around the waiting room. Alasdair coughed looking a bit awkward and felt like he would have to explain.
    "Ahhmm, I didn't have time to get any breakfast this morning since I have to be at work this evening and... Do you know any good place nearby?", he said and tried to make others think about food places rather than his stomach making sounds.
    Last edited by Gess Jahd; 07-17-2011 at 05:07 PM.

When the world is darker than I can understand
    When nothing turns out the way I planned
    When the sky turns grey and there's no one in sight
    When I can't sleep through the lonely night