Login to your account

Pokemon: Curse of Akumu Isle

People all over the world are falling into mysterious comas... their brainwaves show that they are experiencing constant nightmares. What could be causing this "Nightmare Epidemic"? An illness, a parasite... surely not a Pokemon?!......

Tags: pokemon

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Closed

Creator: GoblinMaiden

Created: 12-15-2013, 01:06 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC

Overview

Introduction

The Island of Akumu: there is a rumor that whoever sleeps on its shores will experience a horrifying nightmare. It is a test of courage for youth from nearby lands to go out and spend a night there. It has been this way for generations, without the rest of the world giving the "superstitious" tradition much thought.

That all changes when people all over the world start falling into strange comas. When the brains of the afflicted are scanned for clues as to what might be causing the comas, the brainwaves show that they are experiencing constant disturbing dreams. 

Suddenly, the spotlight is snapped onto Akumu Isle... could the world-wide comas be linked to that island? But why? There is a legend of a guardian pokemon who swore revenge on whoever disturbed its thousand-year slumber, but is that even true? Could a pokemon, even a Legendary, be causing such wide-spread panic?

There's only one way to find out... going directly to the source. And hopefully coming back with an answer.

Rules

1. Players do not have to sign up as Pokemon Trainers; they can be other roles as long as they fit into the Pokemon universe.

2. Any pokemon from any generation can be put into play, but the RP will take place in Kanto (and Akumu Isle, of course). 
3. If you'd like more info on the RP (I have more backstory for it planned out), just ask me. :)
4. Please be committed to the RP, or at least let me know if you'll be dropping out.