Login to your account

Rei & Michelle's Roleplay ♥

A Private Roleplay for Rei and Michelle.......

Tags: don't read, michelle, private, rei, roleplay

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Closed

Creator: FreelyTomorrow

Created: 08-26-2013, 06:49 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

1. Characters in this post:
    I sauntered into the narrow alleyway, my hands shoved deep into my jeans pants pockets. The moonlight provided dim light in the otherwise dark alley, and I could hear the sound of dripping water. I ran my hand through my unruly hair, glancing around the alley for any signs of people. A brown haired beauty stood at the opposite side of the alley, and my mouth quirked into a grin. I slowly walked up to her, before I slipped my hand over her mouth and my other arm around her waist. "Mm, don't move." I whispered into her ear.

2. Characters in this post:
    I walked out of the hospital, waiting for Tommy to come pick me up. I had to rely on him to pick me up and take me places since I had just finished medical school. Not wanting to stand near the smokers I moved towards the alley, pulling out my phone after Tommy texted her. 'I'll be a few minutes late stuck be there in a few minutes' I sighed, shoving the phone in my purse as I waited. After a while I grew impatient, I felt someone put their hand around my waist and cover my mouth. I nodded at his word and swallowed. I was nervous.

3. Characters in this post:
    I could feel her shaking, and I emitted a deep chuckle. "Take a walk with me, darling." I purred seductively, before slowly moving backwards, any sudden sounds might attract attention. After we'd disappeared into the darkness of the alley, I shoved her against the wall, slowly caressing her neck. "Mm, let's play." I kept my hand over her mouth, taking hold of her hair with my other hand and slammed her head into the wall a few times. I really wanted to hear her scream, but I couldn't risk it.

4. Characters in this post:
    I walked backwards with him and shut my eyes tightly, whimpering into his hand. I thought he was a rapist or something and as soon as he removed his hand I would scream but he began stroking my neck. I accidentally let out a soft moan before he covered my mouth, slamming my head into the wall a few times. I gasped and looked at him wide eyed before my vision began to slip away, my head was throbbing as I passed out.

5. Characters in this post:
    I released the girl, watching as she lifelessly slipped to the floor. I wanted to hear her scream, but with the amount of people around the alley, I'd be forced to run before I could have any fun. I took her into my arms, throwing her over my shoulder as I walked deeper into the alley, navigating my way until I got to my cabin in the forest.

I placed her down on the couch, it was brand new white leather; stolen, of course. I turned on my flat screen television which sat on my coffee table, seeing as I had nowhere else to put it. The living room was hardly furnished, but the bedroom had a quaint king-sized bed as well as matching wooden bedside tables and the kitchen had a few old cabinets, counters and sink, as well as a working stove. Life was good. I kept my eyes on the girl for now, the sound of The Nanny going on on the television.

6. Characters in this post:
    I heard a nasally type voice and it was disturbing my thoughts as well as making my head hurt more. I sat up and groaned, holding on to my head which was pounding very hard, gasping slightly at the pain I sat up completely. I shifted on the white couch and looked around the room, seeing the guy look at me I jumped back. "Please don't hurt me anymore." I whispered, holding my knees up to my chest.

7. Characters in this post:
    (( Lol. Nasally type voice. Died right there. ))

I grinned lopsidedly, taking hold of her hair and dragging her face close to mine. "Don't be so weak." I told her, releasing her and allowing her head to fall into my lap. I placed a hand on her cheek, gently turning her head to allow me to look down into her eyes. "If you scream really loud for me right now, then maybe I won't hurt you."

8. Characters in this post:
    I looked up at him and sighed softly as he allowed my head to fall into his lap. What a perv.. I thought, thinking he was intending for me to do something else. I listened to what he said and nodded, blushing a bit since I couldn't yell on command I had to be super scared or hurt. "I'm not your slave, I am your captive and you can do whatever but you won't hurt me too bad because that isn't that amusing right? Aren't you one of those guys that likes to drag out the pain and listen to every blood curling screams, right?" I asked, looking up at him.

(Lol it was on when I was watching TV XD)

9. Characters in this post:
    I gently traced a finger across her jaw, laughing softly. I took hold of her hair, slamming her head into the coffee table, it shaking a bit upon impact along with the television. I leaned forward, "You're replaceable. Scream or die, darling" I whispered into her ear, before dragging letting go of her hair.

10. Characters in this post:
    I looked up at him as he traced his hand on her cheek, gently as I regretted even speaking to him. I held my hand and screamed as loud as I could just to get him to leave me alone for the time being. What the hell? Does screaming get him off? The pain of his captives as well as their screams, what kind of sociopath. I thought, holding onto the small cut that was on the side of my head. "Happy now?" I asked, shaking a bit.

Posts 1 to 10 of 10