Login to your account

Monsters Forgotten

This is a private rolplay betwwen monsters_inside_us and forever_forgotten14 no one else can post......

Tags: boy orphange seaperated

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: forever_forgotten14

Created: 08-01-2013, 08:34 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Posts 61 to 90 of 369

1. Characters in this post:
    " no its fine." I said and sat up pulling my hair into place. " is that your natural hair "I asked him

2. Characters in this post:
    "yeah I would ask you the same but im pretty sure its not" he joked slightly shuffing her in a playful way " um you should know last night it didn't mean any think us sleeping together ok"

3. Characters in this post:
    "I uhh didn't think it did. you just needed comforting that was all." she said and nodded " and hey this could be my natural colour! you shouldn't assume things!" she teasted laughing

4. Characters in this post:
    "yes because a girl is just going to be born with purple and blue hair that's natural." he joked getting some clothes from his drawer." hey im going to change ill be back in a minute ok"

5. Characters in this post:
    " im a fairy princess!" she joked and began laughing. she got up and walked to her room searching for some clothes she chose black skinny jeans and a Motionless inwhite tshit. dressing quickly then she laced up her combat boots and walked back to his room sitting on his bed

6. Characters in this post:
    he came out in black skinnies and bvb tee on and some blue converse sitting on the floor " so what does the fairy princess want to do"

7. Characters in this post:
    " go for a walk." she said " nice shirt"

8. Characters in this post:
    "thank you now lets go for that walk" he waited for her to get up as he unlocked the door and opened it for her to leave first

9. Characters in this post:
    she walked out and waited a second for him " so how ya feelin?"

10. Characters in this post:
    they walked out and started walking around " im doing better thanks and sorry about dragging you intot that last night they are my problems I should not make them some ones eslses as weel

11. Characters in this post:
    " ehh its fine. " she sighed and walked looking around

12. Characters in this post:
    "so what should I know about you fairy princess" he teased her cause of the name she gave herself.

13. Characters in this post:
    " umm I like rock music and i im 17 years old " she smiled " what about you kiddo?" she smiled

14. Characters in this post:
    "same but I like scremo bands pretty much all of them "

15. Characters in this post:
    "screamos awesome bro! "she smiled and pointed at her shirt "fav band."

16. Characters in this post:
    "yeah I know did you see my shirt" he laughed "you are really weird you know that" he nudged her in a joking way

17. Characters in this post:
    she nodded " not as weird as you." she said and elbowed him back

18. Characters in this post:
    "nah your weirder I would know" he kept walking looking down at the ground the whole time.

19. Characters in this post:
    " I don't know your pretty weird."she smiled and taped his chin " you can look at me don't worry im not mudusa! "she giggled

20. Characters in this post:
    "are you sure about the last part they say she is pretty but deadly" he laughed at his own joke

21. Characters in this post:
    looked up blushing her hair falling into her eyes " y-you think im pretty?" she asked

22. Characters in this post:
    "maybe or maybe not but youll never find out" he snickered and turned around "we should get heading back im hungry I haven't eaten for a while"

23. Characters in this post:
    nodded " I could use some food I guess." she smiled and turned on her heels softly then pulled down her sleeves once more as they got closer to the building

24. Characters in this post:
    he sighes as he sees her pull down her sleves. when they got in the house he went to the kitchen and ate some cookies. "you can eat whatever looks good they don't care here"

25. Characters in this post:
    grabs one of his cookies " mwhaha" she said and shoved it in her mouth quickly " mm." she said and grabed a few of her own. " what else do ya do around here?"

26. Characters in this post:
    "what the hell that was my cookie you meaner" he stands up and grabs one of hers eating fast. He walked to the kitchen took his pills and came back out "idk I don't do much I stay in my room"

27. Characters in this post:
    Sabrina " hmm ok lets go do that then!" she smiled and grabed his hand pulling him towards his room

28. Characters in this post:
    "I didn't tell you that you could go in my,room besides Um going to get really mad soon and I don't want to take it out on you you don't deserve it

29. Characters in this post:
    " why would you get mad?" she asked a questioning look on his face. " if im nice why would you get mad?

30. Characters in this post:
    "cause that's what my meds do to to me I'm sorry I don't want to hurt you ok so just don't try and fix me"

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Posts 61 to 90 of 369