Login to your account

Monsters Forgotten

This is a private rolplay betwwen monsters_inside_us and forever_forgotten14 no one else can post......

Tags: boy orphange seaperated

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: forever_forgotten14

Created: 08-01-2013, 08:34 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Posts 31 to 60 of 369

1. Characters in this post:
    Sabrina walked into the bathroom " where the hell are they?!?" she snaped throwing open his door. " I hate you!!!"

2. Characters in this post:
    " what the hell are you talking about and theres this think called knocking you should try it some day"

3. Characters in this post:
    "my blades. and no I wont try it." she growled " what did you do with them?!"

4. Characters in this post:
    " I didn't touch them and really you were going to cut cause of what I said how that's sounds familiar for some reason" he gets up of his bed " they might be in the sewers"

5. Characters in this post:
    " I wasn't going to cut dipshit. I wanted to move them." she rolled her eyes " what ever. she smirked and reached under his dresser and found the blades she smirked again grabing them and running into the bathroom slaming and locking the door. she threw them in the toilet then flushed them away

6. Characters in this post:
    "your a bitch and I have more and to think I was going to give one fuck that shit" he locked both dorrs so she could not get in his room at all with out him letting her in

7. Characters in this post:
    " I don't want your damn blades anyways." she said and walke inot her room slaming the door

8. Characters in this post:
    he layed in bed drifting off and was soon fast asllep. then he started having a nightmare about his parents he coulnt help he tossing and turning breathing heavy he had always tried hard to forget that night but never could.

9. Characters in this post:
    " can you stopscreaming some of us are trying to get stuff done!" she said through his door " annoying little shit"

10. Characters in this post:
    he woke up and fell of his bed with a thumb" ahh shit that hurt" he was gasping for air and trying to get up but his body hurt and he was all sweaty

11. Characters in this post:
    " ugh are you ok? you know I could help you if youd let me in." she rolled her eyes at the door

12. Characters in this post:
    he slowly got up attempting for the door while knocking stuff over in his room and then manged to unlock the door sliding on the wall next to it cause he lost his balance

13. Characters in this post:
    she opened the door closing it behind her she slid down the wall next to him " hey whats wrong?" she said her voice getting gentler " are you ok?"

14. Characters in this post:
    " idk" he looked at her " listen im sorry about what I did earlier but im a dick and ill probally be a jerk to you again soon so im soory"

15. Characters in this post:
    she nodded " I was mean to." she whispered she kissed his forhead gently " whats wrong?"

16. Characters in this post:
    " I had a nightmare and I was scared it was happening to me again and I don't want it to happen again

17. Characters in this post:
    " what happened?" she asked softly

18. Characters in this post:
    " I cant say im sorry it hurts' he got up and stumbled over to a drawer shuffiling threw it" here" he threwa brand new razor towards her feet " if it your escape I shount have taken them from you"

19. Characters in this post:
    shrugged " its alight. here why don't you lay down for a bit." she said and helped him onto his bed

20. Characters in this post:
    "thanks for being so nice to me" he layed down and pulled the covers over him

21. Characters in this post:
    Sabrina nodded " yep. umm ill be in my room." she said and walked over to her room

22. Characters in this post:
    he grabbed her wrist" can you stay please he asked rolling over to face her.

23. Characters in this post:
    " umm uh sure I guess uhh yeah" she said and sat next to him

24. Characters in this post:
    he wraped his are around her waist pulling her into the bed rest his head in her neck " thank you

25. Characters in this post:
    she blushes gently " umm your welcome..."

26. Characters in this post:
    he falls askeep holding her enjoying she keept him safe

27. Characters in this post:
    I smiled softly and fell asleep with him

28. Characters in this post:
    He woke up a couple hours later "Um are you awake miss"

29. Characters in this post:
    " now I am." I said and sighed

30. Characters in this post:
    "o sorry go back to sleep" he layed there staring at the celing