Login to your account

Monsters Forgotten

This is a private rolplay betwwen monsters_inside_us and forever_forgotten14 no one else can post......

Tags: boy orphange seaperated

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: forever_forgotten14

Created: 08-01-2013, 08:34 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Posts 301 to 330 of 369

1. Characters in this post:
    " its ok its not your fault you slipped" he got up slowly " but i think i need a warm bath and to rest after that fall"

2. Characters in this post:
    Sabrina nodded and grabed his hand. " ok. " she kissed his cheek softly." ill be in my room when your done." she smiled let go of his hand and skipped into the house and into her room, pulling open her dresser drawers to find some pajamas

3. Characters in this post:
    Tyler walked up stairs and took a shower. he got sweat pants on and walked into his room and laid down on his bed groaning as he feel on his bed he looked down at his stomach and saw a cruse over his ribcage and flipped over and saw a few little bruises on his back as well.

4. Characters in this post:
    Sabrina now in short shorts and a motionless in white tank top, she glanced in the mirror in the bathroom seeing all of her scars that covered her body and sighed. she walked into his room and saw his skin laced with dark purple bruises. "oh my goodness." she said and ran over to him. she sat on his bed and touched one of the bruises ever so slightly. " im so sorry." sabrina said then kissed one of the bruises soft as a feather. "im sorry, I should have been more careful. now your all covered with owies." she said and half frowned

5. Characters in this post:
    "You don't have to be sorry I will heal I have had worse thinks happen to me but we are not going to talk about those" he chuckled and sat up in bed "i know i have owies all over my body.

6. Characters in this post:
    Sabrina smiled at him. " I do to..." she said and looked down then snuggled close to him. " but no more right? " she asked glancing at one of his wrists.

7. Characters in this post:
    "I suppose but i cant make any promises but ill alwayls love you the best i can ok love" he said before kissing her nose

8. Characters in this post:
    Sabrina nodded. "ok." she said and snuggled into his chest. "d-do you think I could sleep in here tonight?"she asked making a puppy dog face at him "pwease. ill be good!" she said and kissed his lips twice.

9. Characters in this post:
    "yeah but if you miss behave ima kick you out little missy"missy he laughed before looking "so what do you want to do "

10. Characters in this post:
    Sabrina shrugged " what ever is fine with me."

11. Characters in this post:
    he smiled looking down at her " well do you want to sleep?"

12. Characters in this post:
    Sabrina nodded and snuggled into his chest. " yes please"

13. Characters in this post:
    "ummmm ok" Tyler laid down pulling her down with her and wrapped his arm around her waist and but her face into the crook of her neck.

14. Characters in this post:
    sabrina smiled at him " good night"

15. Characters in this post:
    Tyler laid in bed ans soon fell asleep.

16. Characters in this post:
    in the morning sabrina woke up quickly and squrimed to get out of tylers arms. smiling she kissed his cheek softly before walking into the rest room. she closed the door slightly still leaving a crack open. then she slid out of her days clothes and steped into the shower

17. Characters in this post:
    Tyler woke up to the sound of the shower staring and looked down to find his princess not in his arms anymore. He frowned but grabbed a pair of black jeans put them on and pulled a loses white shirt on and walked down stairs finding something to eat knowing after this week he would be gone this might be his last meal here.

18. Characters in this post:
    Sabrina now in nothing but her under wear and a long tshirt plopped down onto tylers bed and waited for him to come back from wherever he had wandered off to.

19. Characters in this post:
    Tyler had finished eating and walked back up into his room to find his princess on his bed. he smiled at her grabbed a pair of boxers from his drawer and went into the bathroom. He had no idea how he was to tell her that he would be leaving sometime next week, but he had hoped maybe a shower could help him think and not stink so much.

20. Characters in this post:
    sabrina grumbled. "hurry up." she said burrying her face in his pillow

21. Characters in this post:
    "just for that I am going to take way longer then i normally do so I will be out in about a hour." he chuckled and hoped in the shower letting the hot water roll of his back and into the shower drain.

22. Characters in this post:
    Sabrina groaned. "Tylllleeeeerrr" she whined.
    "dont make me come in there and get you! becasue i will!!!" she said

23. Characters in this post:
    "have fun with that, you do realize that means you will see me naked little princess" he yelled and started scrubbing his head with the shampoo.

24. Characters in this post:
    Sabrina stood in the door way of the bathroom.

"im cool with that."

25. Characters in this post:
    " I am not then I cant surprise you with anything tonight' he said as he put his back towards the door. he smirked knowing she would not be able to see it.

26. Characters in this post:
    sabrina scowled. "loser"

27. Characters in this post:
    "fine your sleeping in your own bed tonight " he rinsed the soap of his body and grabbed his towel tying it around his waste and stepping out of the shower.

28. Characters in this post:
    sabrina shrugged. "make me." she said and stuck her tongue out then gigggled and laid on his bed. smiling up at him. "your so cute by the way." she said and flashed a smile at him quickly.

29. Characters in this post:
    "please we all know I ma sexy as fuck and theres no denning it" he chuckled kissing her head and walked into the bathroom and changed.

30. Characters in this post:
    sabrina sighed "whatever you say"

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Posts 301 to 330 of 369