Login to your account

Monsters Forgotten

This is a private rolplay betwwen monsters_inside_us and forever_forgotten14 no one else can post......

Tags: boy orphange seaperated

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: forever_forgotten14

Created: 08-01-2013, 08:34 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Posts 331 to 360 of 369

1. Characters in this post:
    he smirked looking down at her "see you cant even deny it cause its true."

2. Characters in this post:
    sabrina shrugged " if you say so."

3. Characters in this post:
    He sighed getting up " ok never mind im not I am just a conceded jerk and that's the truth." I am going for a walk ill see you in a little while and with that he walked out the door and went for a walk.

4. Characters in this post:
    "hey!" sabrina ran after him "i was only joking." she said and grabed his hand "dont run from me please." she said and kissed his hand

5. Characters in this post:
    He snatched his hand back from her " don't lie to me you were telling the truth when we were in the room." he looked at her as if about to saying something but didn't and walked away down the road.

6. Characters in this post:
    sabrina looked at her hand and ran over to him again " babe, no i wasnt lying." she said and stoped in front of him taking both of his hands " dont run from me.." she said and looked at him. " i was messing around with u in the room you are so amazing ok. " she said and smiled at him " i lvoe you."

7. Characters in this post:
    " you love me?" he asked looking at her shocked. he looked down for a minute then back up at here with tears in his eyes " I l-lo-ve you t-oo" he said " I don't want to hurt you though."

8. Characters in this post:
    "then dont run from me."she said and pulled him close. " running from me isnt heloing anyone." she said softly and kissed his nose then wiped his eyes " hey dont cry."she said and smiled as she held his hand

9. Characters in this post:
    Tyler looked into her eyes " I have to leave at the end of this week some stupid family 15 minutes away wants me to live with them." he looked down knoing he cant face her so he just wraped his arms around her and cried into her shoulder

10. Characters in this post:
    at first sabrina was shocked and saddened by the new news."hey dont be sad. " she said and kissed his cheek. " only 15 minutews, im seventeen im alowed to leave."she said and smiled at him. we will make it work, ok." she said and smiled at him again then wiped his tears away. dont cry."

11. Characters in this post:
    "but it wont be the same" he looked at her and kissed her on the lips long and passiontly "I want to see you 24/7 everyday all day, I want to hold you wheni go to bed"

12. Characters in this post:
    "ill sneak out at night." she said and smiled at him. "would that be any good?"

13. Characters in this post:
    "That would be perfect, when did you become little rebel?" he laughed and leaned down and kissed her on the lips one more time before grabbing her hand and intertwining there fingers and started walking back towards the house.

14. Characters in this post:
    sabrina smiled. " no clue"

15. Characters in this post:
    He laughed at her and walked into the house dropping down in her bed and looked up at her " your perfect you know, some how you always find the good in me even when I cant find any."

16. Characters in this post:
    sabrina nodded and layed next to him. " i love you."

17. Characters in this post:
    Tyler smiled wrapping his arms around her "Love you to princess."

18. Characters in this post:
    sabrina smiled at him before kissing him. " do you want me to help you pack for tomorrow?' she asked

19. Characters in this post:
    "No its ok I can pack by my self thanks for the offer though." He smiled kissing her forehead and getting up walking to his room and started packing.

20. Characters in this post:
    sabrina nodds and walks up to him puting her arms around him. " i miss you already"

21. Characters in this post:
    Tyler turned around and kissed her I only took 10 steps away silly.

22. Characters in this post:
    sabrina i giggled and tackled him

23. Characters in this post:
    Tyler fell to the floor immediate wrapping his arms around her and laughed " your so cute." he said and kissed her nose.

24. Characters in this post:
    sabrina i giggled " i wish you didnt have to leave!!!" i pouted

25. Characters in this post:
    "I wish I didn't have to either, but I will find a way to get back to you and this house even though it is a sucky house."

26. Characters in this post:
    i nodded " you better!!!" i said

27. Characters in this post:
    He gave her a cocky smile." And if I don't?" he asked

28. Characters in this post:
    i grinned "then i will never kiss you again." i teased

29. Characters in this post:
    He smiled "please I could so live with that."

30. Characters in this post:
    I nodded "ok starting now i wont kiss you anymire" i said snd giggled

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Posts 331 to 360 of 369