Login to your account

Monsters Forgotten

This is a private rolplay betwwen monsters_inside_us and forever_forgotten14 no one else can post......

Tags: boy orphange seaperated

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: forever_forgotten14

Created: 08-01-2013, 08:34 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Posts 361 to 369 of 369

1. Characters in this post:
    "That is fine with me, besides your kisses weren't that good my pillow kissed better then you do." he smirked "you do realize this is going to be more torture on you because you have to resist my sexiness."

2. Characters in this post:
    I chuckled "i think i can handel jt" i said and sliped my shorts off before slidng ben,eneth the blankets on his bed. " but can u resit me?" I giggled

3. Characters in this post:
    "please you need to do more then take your shorts off for me to give in sweetheart, but good try." He walked into the bathroom turning on the shower "I will be out in a few minutes." He said as he left the door cracked enough to look in and hopped into the shower

4. Characters in this post:
    I sighed and kicked the bathroom door open all the way with out moving off the bed. "Opps" i said and sat up smirking lightlyi sliped my bra off throwing it st tge shower door

5. Characters in this post:
    " someone seems a little horny to me " he teased as he lathered his body in soap rubbing all over his body.

6. Characters in this post:
    Sabrina giggles " would you just hurry up!?" she shouted towards the bathrrom door

7. Characters in this post:
    " no I am taking a shower and enjoying my self I will be done soon just not soon enough for you"

8. Characters in this post:
    I got up and walked over to the bathroom door " if you dot hurry up I am comming in there with you!" I declared

9. Characters in this post:
    "You would like that wouldn't you." He smirked even though he knew she could not see him. He started humming a song while he lathered his body in soap.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Posts 361 to 369 of 369