Login to your account

Monsters Forgotten

This is a private rolplay betwwen monsters_inside_us and forever_forgotten14 no one else can post......

Tags: boy orphange seaperated

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: forever_forgotten14

Created: 08-01-2013, 08:34 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 369

1. Characters in this post:
    As the truck that picked me slowed to a stop I watched out the window. " ugh I do not want to be here." I whispered then got out. I grabed my one suit case and looked up at the big building towering above me. " what fun." I muttered as I stped towards the door

2. Characters in this post:
    Tyler was told.he had to show the girl.around cause he had the room next to her. He sat on the front door waiting for her as he saw a car pull up and dropped her off

3. Characters in this post:
    Sabrina sighed opening the door. she saw the boy " oh umm hi." she said and set her suit case down. she fixed her hodie the sleeves were rolled up revealing her scars

4. Characters in this post:
    He saw her scars witch reminded him of his own "hey im tyler and pull your sleves down you don't want the owner to see them"

5. Characters in this post:
    sabs pulled her sleeves down " oh sorry I hadn't relized I had them up..." she looked down embrassed

6. Characters in this post:
    "its fine well follow me and I'll show you ur room" he walked up the stairs "here you have a bathroom connected to you room and mine but these are the only two rooms up there and across the hall is another bathroom"

7. Characters in this post:
    Sabrina nodded " uhh thanks umm I don't belive I got your name."she said flipping her hair out of her eyes.

8. Characters in this post:
    " Tyler he'll I'll be in my room if you need something and he"y duct tape your razors under the sink"

9. Characters in this post:
    she sighed " yeah alright." she muttered. she walked into her room and began un packing once all of her clothes unpacked then she went into the bathroom and put all of her stuff away. she reached under the sink and ta[ed her razors there far away from his

10. Characters in this post:
    Tyler walked In the bathroom when she was taping her razors he looked at her no emotion in his face and took his razor out and we.tt back to his room with it

11. Characters in this post:
    sighed and stood in his door way. " you don't even care if people know?" she asked

12. Characters in this post:
    "it's not like im doing it right now I just bringing them in here for a soon to come time period"he loomed up at her " don't worry im not going to be some foster boy you have to feel bad for all the time"

13. Characters in this post:
    shrugs " you make it so obvious though. don't you try to hide it?"she asked

14. Characters in this post:
    "yeah no one knows but you and I figured you won't say anythink" he got up after slidding them under his bed "I'll be back in a second he walks in the restroom to use it

15. Characters in this post:
    " I wasn't trying to be mean. I was just sayiny I thought other people knew. im sorry." she whispered the sorry part.

16. Characters in this post:
    "it's fine really " he walked out and just lated on his bed stating at the celing rumblings of what he was going to do

17. Characters in this post:
    " how long have you been here?" she asked

18. Characters in this post:
    "along time" he wasn't going to tell her he would not let her get close to him cause that would require feelings witch he didn't jave

19. Characters in this post:
    " ok what ever. " she said walking through the bathroom " im glad to see your a great conversationest " she said sarcasticcly and shut the door connecting her room to the bath room

20. Characters in this post:
    He got of his bed and found the razor under his bed were he left it. He slide it across his rust 15 times tell bus arm was all red

21. Characters in this post:
    slamed open hs door and snatched the blade. " don't do that because of me you idiot!"she said and took it away

22. Characters in this post:
    "it's not because of you o don't even care about you your just some other kid that comes here from a shitty live just like me" he grabbed it back from her "don't flatter you self

23. Characters in this post:
    I sighed " don't even know why I thought we could maybe be friends." she said and lamed the door connecting her room from the bathroom

24. Characters in this post:
    he walked into the restroom and taped his razors under the sink and washed of the blood " he scoffed haha me having a friend that's interesting ive never had one and don't plan on it" he let the cold water run and make his arm stink enjoying the pain.

25. Characters in this post:
    " maybe if you actually tried to be nice." she said through the door

26. Characters in this post:
    "im not nice don't want to be don't need to be so theres no point in me actning and not being myself" he opened her door to say to her

27. Characters in this post:
    " you would have been able to get out of here a long time ago if yu had!"she snaped

28. Characters in this post:
    "maybe I don't want to leave her did you ever think about that no wait your one of those girls that cant wait for the perfect mom and dad well guess what there not coming"

29. Characters in this post:
    "YOU DONT KNOW ME!" she snaped " I don't even want parents anymore. im leabing as sson as im 18." she said

30. Characters in this post:
    " well go so am I but lucky you I turn 18 in 6 months so you don't have to wait long for me to leave" he slammed the door and he knew that he wasn't going to like this girl so he was going to be a jerk he took her razors flushed them and took his and taped them under his dresser

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 369