Login to your account

Xs and Crows

Private 1x1 betweeen AlexSilverX and Crowsgirl......

Tags: private

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: AlexSilverX

Created: 07-22-2013, 01:43 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
  1. Characters in this post:
    Tefnut blushed softly when she felt his warm hand touch her shoulder and she was pulled closer towards him, she let him do this though and she felt her flesh touch his own. She didn't pull away though, she just pushed herself a bit more against the Emperor and closed her eyes for a few moments then opened then when she heard his question. She smiled softly seeing him raise an eyebrow as he asked about how she had gotten her scar.

"I was protecting my father when I got this, I was about 12 when it happened. He was being attacked, it was late a night and I shielded him with my body. The Medji managed to kill his attacker but if it hadn't been for me he would have been killed. I was one of his favorite daughters, please would you let him know where I am? If you say I am to be your wife he will be more happy about this." she said and smiled gently at him.

She could feel sweat starting to form on her neck and run down the back of it a bit. She knew it was because of the hot water, she was already starting to get used to being naked beside this man. Tefnut lifted her head and stared up at him a bit more then shivered. "The scar, I got it from a sword, one of the Nubian ones. Father said I was a strong fighter when I got sick from an infection after." she said.

Tefnut then suddenly did something not of her nature, she moved up against him and lay her head down on his chest. She closed her eyes listening to the way the Emperor's heart beat. She closed her eyes and just stood there in the water, her head on his chest, her body against his and his arm around her slim frame. She just felt comfortable around him, she knew he was no threat and he wouldn't try to hurt her on purpose.

2. Characters in this post:
    Despite his imposing nature and confidence, the emperor could not help but emit a light degree of intimidated blushing as he glanced upon Tefnut's naked figure. She was - purely and simply put - absolutely heavenly. He could not help but feel his heart skip a beat when she spoke up, unfortunately the first thing she asked him not to do was exactly what he had been doing.

When she entered the tub he calmed down and his smile was somewhat more natural, it was then and there that she complimented him on the matter. At least, he hoped it was a compliment. "It's one of the reasons I don't smile often, but I'm glad you think so." He noted, slowly putting his arm around her small shoulders and pulling her slightly closer.

"Don't be afraid, I've already told you I would be." He let out at her comment on being gentle, he then noted the scar she had on her shoulder just as she told him of it. "Can I ask what happened?" He uttered with a slightly raised brow, genuinely wondering about her past.

3. Characters in this post:
    Tefnut stared at him for a few seconds staring his handsome body over her eyes stopped on his chest then moved to his scar. She then stared him in the eyes his smile made her tremble a bit and she relaxed as she felt her face go red. She cleared her throat and shut her eyes for a moment before she fumbled with the edge of her dress then slowly pulled it up over her head and dropped it to the floor her hands over he chest. "Just, just don't start at them." she said as she took the rest of her hair down.

She let it fall down around over her shoulders and over her chest. She could feel his eyes on her but she couldn't help but feel more relaxed by the way he smiled at her. She made her way into the tub and closed her eyes slightly as she blushed forgetting to take off her loin garments. She did so and threw the wet garments onto the side of the tub and stared up at him. "You know your less intimidating when you smile." she said staring him in the eyes, she was where the water was covering her breasts.

She wasn't used to having someone look her naked body over but for some reason when he looked at her she didn't mind so much. She licked her lips then stepped a bit more timidly closer to him. "All I ask is that your gentle with me." she said simply as she timidly reached a hand out and touched the scar on her shoulder then looked away. "I have one like that, runs down my spine from my neck to my tail bone." she whispered and looked away.

4. Characters in this post:
    The emperor was calm during the length of the event as they entered the bath house, paying no particular mind to her tightening and loosening grip over his hand, figuring it must've been due to excitement or anticipation. After all, he knew himself to be relatively handsome and she didn't appear to be the particularly reticent type. "If I have to be honest, the lotus flowers were a suggestion of one of my counselors." He let out on a surprisingly humble tone, not wishing to take too much credit for an idea that wasn't his. "I thought it was a good idea and had the servants follow through with it." He continued simply.

With this, as she let go of his hand, he turned around slowly, beginning to remove his toga. "That is as I intend things..." He uttered as she spoke of his taking her virginity, his tone as calm as usual, but with a faint, nearly invisible hesitation towards the end. "...but if you insist, I imagine we can postpone it to tomorrow. I would allow it if the need is present." With that, he turned around, his form barren to her eyes. He was a broad-shouldered and imposing man with the muscularity expected of a Greek warrior, but unlike those battle-hardened warriors had very few scars. He liked to take part in battles alongside his men, but when the odds were too even, his counselors strongly advised against it due to his importance in the empire. Because of that fact, he had never fought a battle in which his life was truly in danger. The only scar he possessed which was truly note worthy at first glance was one over his right shoulder, an unfortunate strike from an enemy sword. Ever since that event, his respect for his troops had grown, their willingness to confront such dangers for his sake and that of his empire truly honorable.

He would then slowly step into the water, until the liquid covered the lower half of his body. It was then that he turned towards her once more with a faint smile. "I won't hurt you. Why would I wish any harm upon the mother of my children?" He asked with a faint reassuring smile. He knew she'd likely be shy in such a situation, so he didn't press the matter of her undressing and joining him, he knew she would in due time.

5. Characters in this post:
    Tefnut looked at him but let him take her hand as they made their way to the bath house. She felt far more at ease for some reason just being around the Emperor, her hand tightened a bit around his, not to hurt him but to make her feel that she wasn't dreaming. Her eyes watched him with every move taking in the words he had just said to her but she remained relaxed. So he was going to betroth her to him, she guessed it wouldn't be so bad, she would let him do it if he wished. "I'm fine, I mean if you want to have someone like me as a wife, what I am trying to say is that I am not against it. I uh, find it an honor." she said softly as she stared at the floor for a moment then when she looked up she let out a gasp.

They were standing in a huge bath house with a tub that could fit at least five men and there were lotus's floating over the water's surface. She stared around the room as she heard the door shut behind them, there were candles everywhere and any outside light had been covered up. She guessed it was like this to make things romantic.Tefnut kept a grip on his hand more gentle this time though as she relaxed her tensed up body. "Its beautiful, if this was your idea, it was a grand one indeed. Thank you, my lord." she said and bowed her head again feeling a slight shiver go down her spine. He really had impressed her now, she no longer though of him as a stuck up man who just wanted a fuck, he would never know this though.

She let go of his hand and then stared around the room some more keeping herself calm, she knew he wouldn't hurt her. "Are you planning on taking my virginity tonight? I mean, I am scared but I won't fight you as long as you promise to be gentle with me." she said softly before she looks back over at the man. Her hands tremble a bit but she moves her hands behind her back and then she relaxes a bit. He wasn't going to hurt her, he seemed like a good man. She kept telling herself this over and over again and soon she finally relaxed herself fully once more as she sat on the ground beside the tub and stared into the water watching the lotuses on top.

6. Characters in this post:
    She'd compared him to a lion. The Emperor could not help but feel somewhat amused and equally honored by the comparison. Lions were kings among animals, courageous and strong beasts. "I'll take this as a compliment." He simply uttered as he looked up to her. Compared to the embarrassment she had in his presence, he appeared completely at ease. His eyes were set on her gorgeous visage with an expression of appreciation, like those of a man staring at a pleasing painting.

"Why do you think I asked for your name?" He uttered when she asked him not to call her his slave. Thought the facts were what they were, she remained a princess and he intended to introduce her to others as such. "I want you to understand something, princess. According to Greek law, a slave may only be removed from this status by death, exile or betrothal. I trust you understand which of these options I have in mind for you." He then looked to the door where the old lady had yet to enter, a faint smile on his face. "Of course, this won't happen over night. While the situation is somewhat forced upon you, I was nor the one to capture you nor have I planned any of this. The fact that I was at the slave market today was a happy accident in and of itself." He paused for a brief moment. "What I'm trying to say is that; considering the situation you had found yourself in, this was the best turn of events you could hope for."

It is at that moment that the old woman let herself be heard. To which the emperor nodded simply without dignifying her words of a verbal response. The slaves of the emperor were well treated, with 3 meals a day and a place of rest, but he did not converse with them unless it was absolutely necessary.

"I'd presumed of your virginity when I asked for this bath. Seeing as you are yet unused to the male figure, sharing a bath in our nudity would allow you to accustom yourself to it in a... non-threatening situation." He uttered simply. It was a bit of an odd logic, but the emperor was one to believe in actions and was rather straight-forward in approaching problems. It was his nature. The lotuses were a suggestion by one of his counselors, he had to admit, but he had seen it as a good idea, considering what the young woman had been through. "I strive to be." He admitted when she complimented him on his kindness.

He would then stand and take her hand. "Come... we don't want the bath to go cold..." He then paused for a brief moment, mid-step, and turned towards her once more, having noted her interest in his mane. "...you may wash my hair if you wish." He spoke before resuming his strut.

7. Characters in this post:
    She slightly blushed at his words then nodded her head gently closing in the distance but stood about a foot away from him now, she kept her eyes lowered ever so slightly. It was like staring at the sun, it just overwhelmed her to stare him in the eyes. She cleared her throat grasping her hands together behind her back as she looked his hair over. "I uh...your hair. It reminds me of my father's favorite Lion, its made is as red as your hair. Its....pardon this but I have to say, your hair is beautiful." she said gently keeping her hands behind her back. For Tefnut, her own hair was rare, not many full blooded Egyptians had it, she had no Greek or even Roman blood in her. Her brown eyes stared him over, she wanted to touch his red hair, see if it was soft but she held back.

"I am glad you understand, about our people and such. Father would have married my sisters off to you or the Roman Emperor just to keep from war. I just ask, please don't call me a slave, it....just isn't right, sir. I would preferred to be called your companion, gods even your pet." she whispered softly as she bowed her head to him in utter respect and submission. "Sire, the bath is ready. The one you asked to be made ready for you two." a old female servant said as she opened the door a crack but kept her eyes on the floor. Tefnut's eyes went wide but she said nothing about what the servant had said to him. She looked the Emperor in the eyes a huge blush was covering her face down her ears and her neck.

"You wished for me to bathe with you, my Lord? I had a bath before coming on the platform.....I um...am...do.." Tefunut was stuttering now because of worry and the thought of being in the same bath, naked with a man. "I was told to put Egyptian Lotuses in the bath by one of your counselors, he said you wished for it. So I did so." the servant said bowing again before she left out the door shutting it closed behind her. Tefnut was trembling slightly now, it was not because of rage or of shock, it was because of how nervous she felt as well as embarrassed. "You are a kind man." was all Tefnut said as she smelt the familiar scent of Lotus blossoms hit her in the nose as it came from his private bath house. Tefnut just waited for his order, if he was going to bath she would do as well.

8. Characters in this post:
    "I am glad you understand." He let out, his tone was calm as he rested his head upon his balled fist. "You will be allowed to venture within Greece as you wish, followed by two of my female guards. Trained specially for this task." In Greece, the belief that a woman could wield a sword as well as any other man bordered on sacrilege, so it was a rare event for female warriors to be trained, even more so under the guise of the Emperor's official army. "They will be tasked with ensuring your protection and retrieving you with minimal violence should you attempt to escape." By minimal, he meant 'as little as is needed to get you to return'. With those instructions out of the way, he motioned his head to the door, hinting to the fact that the two women were currently waiting outside.

"You would certainly make any Egyptian proud to hear those words..." He let out, faintly smiling for the first time since they met as she spoke of her mother land. It was truly a heart warming thing. "I have a respect for the people of Egypt, this is why I wish to ally myself to them rather than simply take their land as my current military might would allow." He uttered, he wanted to make it clear that he was purposefully choosing the option that represented less blood shed. Many were fooled by his serious expression and occasional displays of strength to believe he was an inherently violent man, but while the military might of Greece was something he nurtured with pride, this was far from the truth.

When she mentioned her virginity, Patroklos gave a calm nod. He himself had only rarely indulged in the pleasures of the flesh, having so much else to concern himself with. "Do not concern yourself. I've no intent on rushing the matter." He reassured her. "I believe this matter should be discussed at a later time however." As beautiful as this young woman was, he had no interest in consuming their forced relationship until night fall.

When her gaze set upon him, he saw in her eyes a faint curiosity. Perhaps it was his red mane which so many were fascinated with, it was truly a rare sight and a trait no past emperors had shared with him. "You may approach me if you wish." He allowed on a simple tone. The distance between them was a good ten feet as was customary during encounters with the emperor, but considering their relationship would be of a more private nature, he estimated the exception was tolerable.

9. Characters in this post:
    Her eyes went went a bit wide when she heard his words. She understood being his lover part but having his children scared her a little but. "Sorry." she said meaning that to the part of not looking him in the eyes. "I understand, you don't want me to misbehave, fight you or try to run away. I have no intentions on running away though, I know about Greece, I wouldn't get very for before I am brought back and punished painfully for disobeying." she said and then closed her eyes thinking.

She was used to the grand riches all around her, her own palace was like this but in an Egyptian style. "I will do what ever I can for my people, the are the most important thing in my life. I only care about their well being and do not wish to start a warm between Greece and mother Egypt." she said softly. Other than having a few cuts and bruises she was allowed to bathe before she was brought out to be sold in the slave auction.

She wondered why he wanted to have his children, she would have to be declared his way for that to be legal, his son would be a bastard child if not. She shook the thought from her head and looked back at the Emperor. "All I ask of you sire if to please be gentle with me, I uh....am a virgin. I no nothing of the male body." she said feeling a bit ashamed.

Before she had been captured she would have been married off to a Priest of Amun but she had been taken before her wedding could happen. She pushed the memory from her head so she didn't start crying in front of this man. "That is the only thing I ask of you, I promise to do my best with all other things for you my Emperor." She said as she bowed her head deeply again.

She couldn't help but stare his face over, he was a very handsome man, she would give him that. Tefnut suddenly found the urge to reach up and touch his flaming red hair and smooth face, she held herself back though not wanting to anger the Emperor. All Tefnut wanted to do was make life easier for herself and that started with doing as she was told.

10. Characters in this post:
    "Good." He simply replied as she confirmed the correct pronunciation of her name before turning around and snapping his fingers. It was then and only then that the spectacle performed itself around her, servants bringing her a rag to clean her wound, a blanket to warm herself and a third servant even came with ointment to put on her injured wrists and ankles. Something the young man did in such a manner that she barely felt his touch.

"To the castle then. I will explain what I expect of you there." With that, Patroklos snapped his fingers and two men clad in armor opened the gate of the market. The city of Athens was a formidable sight, but it was undeniably the castle which made the jewel of the crown. The magnificent alabaster columns laced in engraved gold, the statues of emperors past, the painting and gravures upon the interior walls, everything down to the chalices from which the nobles drank was a sight to behold.

However, all this paled in comparison to the magnificence of the throne room. The throne itself was a masterpiece among masterpieces, every detail of the massive chair summoned awe in the hearts of all. The emperor took his seat and waved away his counselors and guards. Which left him and Tefnut alone in the large, majestic room. "Under the laws of Greece, you are now my possession. As such, you have no more rights than an object, but do not concern yourself, I have no intent of being cruel to you." He uttered, his eyes setting on her lowered pupils. "I will have you look at me when I'm talking to you, however."

Once she'd finally raise her eyes, he would continue. "Aside from the obvious task of being my slave. I intend to make you my lover and the mother of my children. Among which will be the future emperor. I trust that an emperor of half Egyptian decent will prove to be beneficial for relations among our countries." He then looked to his nails which he examined with minimal interest. Of course, being the emperor, they were pristine clean. "While I do fancy you, this act is primarily to avoid an eventual war. As a princess of Egypt, I trust you will do the right thing to avoid the shedding of your people's blood, am I correct in assuming this?"

11. Characters in this post:
    She stood up on her own will, she didn't fight the counselors as she wiped dirt and blood from her face, she had a small cut on her forehead. "Yes sir, its Tefnut." she said bowing her head a bit again in respect to him. She stared at the man who had been harmful to her and watched as he was forced to bow then turned and walked away as fast as he could out of the room. She took a rag from a servant when they handed it to her and wiped the blood from her forehead.

Tefnut was a polite girl if you treated her wall. If you were ever mean towards her, like truly mean she would give you a hard time. She stared at the Emperor then down at her wrists and rubbed them slightly. She then let out a small sigh trying to hold back a yawn, it was the drugs they had given her that made her sleepy. She felt slightly dizzy so she leaned against the cold stone wall a bit watching the Emperor.

She would have to admit, he was a good looking man. He scared her a bit though, she didn't want him to be angry with her for anything, she would try her best to be a good and polite girl. Tefnut shivered slightly then blinked when another servant put a blanket around her shoulders. She thanked the servant before they walked off, she wondered if she would ever be alone with the Emperor.

She wanted to talk to him in private, she wanted to tell him this was a misunderstanding and she shouldn't have been captured in the first place. She wanted to go home but knew it would be a hard thing to do. Tefnut bit her lip and stared at the floor waiting for the Emperor to say something else to her, she hated the men around him but she understood why they were there.

12. Characters in this post:
    "Enough, she has bowed, I don't want her brutalized." The emperor let out simply, his expression a mix of bored and insulted. He'd bought her for an important purpose and would not tolerate any harm being done to her. "Someone, unbind her." He'd snap his fingers and almost instantly, one of his counselors chopped the rope with a knife. Though he had a unit of soldiers constantly at his side, even his counselors were capable of defending themselves and - by extension - him. He then stood up and took the head of the man whom had pushed her to the floor, forcing it to the ground with a simple motion of his arm, an equal display of physical power and authority. "You dare sully the possessions of your emperor? If you make this mistake again I will have you executed." His words were neither impregnated with hate nor a threatening tone. He'd explained this matter-of-fact-ly, just as he would explain how you're supposed to sit on a chair or what he'd have for lunch.

"Help her to her feet." With his order given, one of the counselors would take hold of the young woman's now free hands and stood her up. Whether she stood of her own accord or was forced into the position would depend on her own volition, but the end result would be the same.

He did not apologize for her poor treatment, first because he believed actions spoke louder than words and second because to him, she was little more than a means to an end. An object. The counselors would surround her in a perfect square, standing each exactly 3 feet apart from one another. The one whom had unbound her would then extend his hand towards his lord, holding the rope from which she'd been relieved. On it was inscribed her name.

"Tefnut." He uttered simply as he read before looking to the girl. "Am I pronouncing this correctly?" His tone was cold but a hint of genuine curiosity could be read in it.

13. Characters in this post:
    Tefnut's eyes opened wide when she heard the amount, she even knew that was a lot for a girl, but she was the daughter of a Pharaoh after all. She scanned the crowd then looked up at the four men, her eyes scanned through them and there he was, she saw the Emperor. People in the crowd went on bidding for other slaves, the Emperor had gotten Tefnut who was the best of the lot. She felt herself being lead out an archway then up some stairs.

Soon she was brought before the Emperor herself, she felt the chains removed from her but her hands were still bound behind her back with rope. She bowed her head the way her father had taught her, it was the way to bow to other royalty. "My Lord." she said in a polite voice before she stood but didn't make eye contact with the Emperor, where she came from it was impolite to make full eye contact with other people unless they were married to you or of a sexual relationship.

She winced as a man shoved her in the back, she fell to her knees, her head making contact with the floor since she didn't have her hands to brace herself. "You will bow to the Emperor of Greece you little bitch." the man spat in her ear as he grabbed her by the hair and pushed her head into the dirt. She winced in pain and let out slightly cry. She had bowed, she wasn't going to harm the Emperor either. "Stop, please stop it." she cried.

14. Characters in this post:
    Before the presentation had even come to completion, the bidding war had already begun. "500 Lucanian drachma!" Yelled one voice. "300 Aeginans!" Yelled another. The monetary values of each coin depended on the city it came from and the purity of the metal from which it was conceived, so keeping track of exchange values had become something only possible to nobles. Aeginan coins were the third highest currency, right under Athenian coins and just below tetradrachms, which are worth 4 Athenian coins. This kind of currency, due to its sheer value, was rarely used even by nobles.

Above the crowd stood four men, the counselors of the emperor whom, just behind them, sat comfortably upon his throne. Emperor Patroklos was a respected man, his red mane of hair making priests claim he was born of Ares, the god of war. In fact, the military might of Greece had grown a phantasmagorical amount since the beginning of his short rule. Some dare say the might of the Greek empire now rivaled that of the time of Alexander.

He snapped his fingers when he heard the words "Pharaoh's daughter." The crowd went silent. One of the counselors approached him to inquire of his desires and a soft whisper escaped his lips. The man would then turn to the crowd and yell out a simple amount; "Five hundred." Silence followed. The fantastic sum aside, nobody dared try to outbid the emperor himself.

"Going once, going twice. Sold! To Emperor Patroklos for the sum of five hundred Athenians." Truth be told, even considering the standing of the young woman, the price for which he'd purchased her was unheard of, the daily pay of a man working for the empire was a single drachma and half a drachma per day was enough to allow someone a comfortable life.

15. Characters in this post:
    Tefnut woke up, cold hard floor beneath her. Her head hurts and she is blindfolded and her hands are bound behind her and her feet are bound at the ankles. She manages to puller herself up so she was sitting on her bottom. She tries to clear her head. The last thing she remembers is being with her guards when they were murdered, someone wrapped a hand over her mouth and she passed out. She remembered a ship and being sick for days in and out but she had been fed and pretty well taken care of. Her brain was refusing to cooperate with her.

She feels lightheaded and her mouth is so dry. She hears a noise, like a cell door opening, and she tries to speak but her words come out thick and slurred. "Whe..where am I?" she manages to say before being yanked up roughly by strong hands. "If you value your life you will hold your tongue, girl" A deep, menacing voice commands her. Her blindfold is taken off then, and so are the bindings around her ankles. Blinking a few times the room she is in becomes clear. It's a cell, with nothing in it but a bucket. She looks at the tall, beefy man standing in front of her, and his scowl silences any other words she might have.

She is taken down a dank path and brought onto a wood platform where she he is left in the middle of it to stare out into the crowds of people, blinking and swaying a bit her hands still bound behind her. Someone beside her starts speaking but he sounds so far away and his words were not making any sense, and so she just stands there, swaying slightly and not really aware of what is going on. Tefnut, the daughter of a Pharaoh stands there, being sold to Greek men of high birth or status.