Login to your account

Vae Victis

A sci-fi/fantasy roleplay where two titanic forces clash for ownership of a world. Will there be anything left once it's over?......

Tags: action, conflict, dragons, fantasy, guns, sci-fi, war, world

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Advanced

New Players: Open

Creator: enkerzed

Created: 07-20-2013, 02:41 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC

Overview

Introduction

In the year 3201 CE, the United Earth Space Fleet found a planet in the newly explored Thule system that was suitable for habitation. By this point, dozens of planets in other systems had already been claimed under the flag of humanity and this latest one was named Cadeca... but it wasn't long before an alien race appeared from outside the system and for the first time in history, humanity had met its match.

VAE VICTIS  

Thirty years later, the fires of war continues to burn fiercely and in this new world, there can only be woe to the fallen.

Rules

1. I would encourage quality over quantity, so although I'm quite tolerant of spelling and grammatical errors, and one-liners, just try to make an effort.

2. Got questions? Ask. OOC, PM, Skype, just let me know when you're unsure about something and I'll help as best as I can.

3. Characters are going to die. I'll ask for your permission of course or you can let me know in advance if it's okay, but the simple truth is that Raiders die like flies. No matter how badass they are, they're still only human and the power gap between them and dragons is immense to say the least. Characters WILL die to reflect this and I'll make my own ones to kill off if nobody else is willing.