Login to your account

Kingdom Cross

1X1 Between TrysTon-Chan and vickiazn!!!......

Tags: anime, cards?, kingdoms, medieval, war

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: vickiazn

Created: 07-17-2013, 09:48 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Posts 1 to 30 of 30

Thread: Kingdom Cross

1. Characters in this post:
    The Queen stirred his tea slightly crossing one leg over the other.
    The papers on his desk were somwhat scattered. Looking down at them he tired to organize them somwhat, after a few moments their was a knock on the door.
    "Come in," He said not look up.
    His Jack annocued, "My Queen, the Royal King of hearts has arrived," she gave he a somwhat of a pitied look. He stood.
    "Alright then," Jamie exited the room and made his way down the long corridor and stood in front of a large blue door. Take a long sighed he pressed his hand to the handle and turned.
    "Good morning, Royal King of Diamonds," He said softly taking a seat next to the young man.

2. Characters in this post:
    Alexander gazed out the window, waiting for the Queen of Spades to arrive. He closed his eyes and propped his head against his arm. Hearing the door open and the light voice of the queen, he opened an eye to see him take a seat beside him. Yes, he. Isn't kind of awkward for a Queen to be a he? Well you know, every game needs an awkward somebody, and that happened to be Jamie.
    "Ah, yes. A good morning to you too, Royal Queen of Spades." he let out, a bit louder than he did.
    "So have you made your decision yet?" he said, straight to the point.

3. Characters in this post:
    The Queen looked to the other, a slightly annoyed look crossed his face. "I don't mean to be rude but as you know I'm am very busy running this kingdom on my own, so please if you will remind me what your proposition was.." The Queen glanced from the king to the large window with royal blue curtains

4. Characters in this post:
    Alexander turned to him, a slight furrow in his brow. He heaved a somewhat irked sigh before clearing his throat to speak.
    "Ah, yes of course. I know you've said countless times that you don't need a King. . . But please reconsider, I feel that if we can somehow rebuild this truce with a marriage, or a bond at the least, we can fix the mistakes our parents left behind." he let out. Even though he thought of this war as only a game, he was also thinking the best for his people. His kingdom is in a bad spot at the moment, so if he can't gain the Queen's trust, all forms of life in his kingdom would be screwed over. He still needed to wait for his Mage to return from the Oracle and his Ace to return from scouting, and he wasn't sure when they would be back.

5. Characters in this post:
    The Queen , sighed, ' why does everything come to this' he thought to himself. The Queen looked back to the king then stood, he paced before stopping in front of Alexander. Jamie crossed his arms over his chest and sighed, "I know everything is a game to you, but I am not a plaything or child's toy. And as again I will say. In till the next King of spades is found I am not going to marry on my own free will." He recited as if almost memorized.

"Now. We could discus a differnt truce or bond with our kingdoms, but I will not marry." He looked at the king meeting his gaze.

6. Characters in this post:
    "So, you won't budge. . . Very well. If you have any ideas for a bond, please feel free to express them." Alexander let out, a sigh escaping in the process.
    'Everything is a game to me, huh? Well, I suppose that hurt a bit.' he thought as he kept on a stoic face to prevent any thought from being discovered.
    "But, we'd have to discuss this matter in a rather quick manner since I will have to be getting back to check on things in the castle." he muttered, loud enough for him to hear.

7. Characters in this post:
    The queen sat back down again crossing one leg over the other. "I do not wish for our kingdoms to be at war, frankly it puts too much stress on me and I don't really feel like moving to work on the battlefield." He stated resting his hands in his lap and looking at the other.

"Now maybe a treaty will work to stop this war.." He said simply. "Oh, and before you leave just answer this one question.." Jamie said tilting his chin up slightly, "shouldn't you have a queen by your side, instead of come here and asking for me..?"

8. Characters in this post:
    He listened to what he had to say, only responding to the last part.
    "That's why I insist on you. You're a queen, aren't you? If you're talking about the women in my kingdom. Most of them are married. I'm always the one doing the job of the Jack ever since. . . Never mind that. I would like to take my leave now." he said. He put a hand to his chest and bowed to the queen before seeing himself off. Just as the doors were opened for him to step foot outside, he noticed a gradually growing figure making its way towards him.

As it got closer, he made it out to be his Knight, Teito. He was so happy and relieved to see him alive, but knowing that he was not in the comfort of his own kingdom, he kept a calm and composed manner when approaching him.
    "Sir Teito, how goes your scouting miss-" he was interrupted by the sudden hug of the other man. He heaved a sigh and rubbed the top of his head. Teito then pulled away and hit the back of Alexander's head.

"You highness! How careless of you!? Coming out here by yourself!? If something were to happen to you, I wouldn't forgive myself!" the knight scolding his young king. Alexander just pulled a soft smile and continued down the road as his knight continued his lecture.

9. Characters in this post:
    The Queen could only sigh. 'What a poor waste of time'. Stepping out of the conference room the Queen made her way back to his study.

Closing the door with a huff he looked up to see the Jack. "Elizaveth.."He said softly as the woman stepped to him, her soft hands rested on his shoulder; one on each side. " My Queen please take a break, I can see dark circles under you eyes. I will go to the kingdom of hearts and talk about the treaty, I'm assuming they agreed, right?" Jamie looked at his Jack.

"I'm assuming yes.."
    He said softly and the Jack smiled. "I will go catch up with them now, and remember while I'm gone get some rest." She scolded, then reached for the door bowing some. "Good bye Jamie.." She said softly.

Elizaveth caught up the knight and King quickly, "King of Hearts, I'm the Jack of spades." She blocked their path with the black stallion she was atop. "I would like to join you on your journey back to Hearts and discuss the treaty between our kingdoms".

10. Characters in this post:
    "Step back my King. We don't know what she's up to." Teito warned, stepping in between the female horseman and Alexander. Alexander let out a light chuckle before stepping in front of Teito.
    "Its okay. She just wishes to accompany us and discuss the treaty. Don't worry this war will be over soon. You no longer have to worry about me." he let out, putting a comforting hand to Teito's cheek. Before Teito could respond, he turned to the female horseman.

"I apologize for the rudeness. So, let's discuss the treaty." he said, trying to keep the small talk to a minimum.

11. Characters in this post:
    The Jack nodded," Yes, Your Highness. I though apologize for my Queen behalf and your generous offer of marriage, but my Queen just isn't ready for that type of commitment yet." She said softly having her horse slowly trot forward.

"But, for this treaty I agree both of our land should contribute. For Spades our farmland is very rich and we had a wide variety of goods we can trade." She said again looking forward

12. Characters in this post:
    "Its okay. Its understandable." The king let out. He was about to make a comment on the farmland when his Ace put his hands on his shoulder and steered him to where there was a distance between him and the jack.
    "And, I would like to apologize for Ace's overprotectiveness. He's a worry wart that doesn't want happened to our Jack to happen to me." he mentioned on a rather composed note. He turned to look at his Ace and pat his head before turning back to the Jack of Spades.

"Is that so? I should stop by and see the kinds of goods you have. For us, the Kingdom of Hearts, we live near the mountains. Which means that we're rich on ore, minerals, and gems. All that such could be very much an advantage when making materials and jewelry and such." he explained. Hearts were known for their richness in not just the heart, but in wealth as well.

13. Characters in this post:
    The Jack smiled. "My Queen will be delighted to hear this news." She chuckled slightly, "Don't worry your highness I understand why you Ace is overprotective. In fact I am the same with my Queen. We both have similar interests in keeping those we care about safe."

Elizaveth turned to look at the two, "Pardon my question your highness, but what happened to your Jack?"

14. Characters in this post:
    The Ace had a bit of a temperament especially since the King started making a sorrowful face in such an instant.
    "Have you no heart? Asking that kind of thing. You should be ashamed of yourself." Teito spoke up, putting himself in yet another defensive stance. He turned around when he felt the tugging on his cape. He saw the King and a smile that made him out to be sad either way.
    "In the war, my Jack died. I guess that's what I get for thinking of everything as a game back then." he let out as calmly as possible, holding back the tears.

15. Characters in this post:
    "Oh.." The Jack said quietly looking down totally ignoring the King's Ace. " I'm sorry for your loss, I know my Queen would be devastated.." She said softly.

"And I meant no disrespect Your highness, I was merely curious... During the war Spades doesn't get much information from the other three kingdoms. But now the know the war is over and our Kingdoms may be in peace again." She shot a smile to the King and Ace.

16. Characters in this post:
    "No need to apologize." the King said, a weird feeling in his chest. He closed his eyes and took a couple of deep breaths before looking forward.
    "Let's hope so." the King let out, giving a small smile to the Jack. He looked up to the sky, letting the sun shine down on his face. He squinted his eyes and smiled.
    "It's nice weather isn't it?" he said, allowing for small conversation.
    "Yes it is, my King." his Ace said.

17. Characters in this post:
    Elizaveth didn't say anything else she just trotted along on her horse keeping somewhat of a distance from the King of Hearts for the sake of the Ace.

"Ace of Hearts, why are you not fighting in the war? The Ace of spades is leading our army in the front lines.." She asked her voice slowly and steady.

18. Characters in this post:
    "I was assigned another mission from the King. He refuses to have me in the front lines." the Ace spoke clearly and effortlessly. He closed his eyes for a second to remember when the King had begged him not to go.
    "And, I refuse to be in a situation where I put my King in too much worry. Besides, our men are holding up just fine." he said, knowing the situation very well. The King gave him a sideways glance as he spoke before looking down to close his eyes.

19. Characters in this post:
    The Jack nodded. "Understandable" She looked up ahead. "Your highness do you have a carrige waiting for you up this road? If not would you like for me to arrange a ride for you on the way back to your Kingdom?"

20. Characters in this post:
    "Hm. . . I don't believe so. . . And I don't want to burden you with giving us ride back. I think we can manage. Are we going to continue to discuss the details here? Or do you want to do that at the castle?" The King let out. He was then reminded of his Ace, who ran the whole way just to check how he was doing after just coming back from a mission.
    "On second thought. . . Could I get arrangements for my Ace to get a ride?" he asked.

"My King? Don't concern yourself with me. I'll be fine." the Ace interjected. The King didn't do anything. All he did was turn to him and give him a smile. A smile that meant that he cared for him.

21. Characters in this post:
    "It would probaly be best if I did discus this while traveling,"She flased a small unprofessnoal smile to the two. "I do not mind if your Ace rides with me..but-" the Jack was starlted when she saw a flash of bluue come and tackle the Hreats King.

"Dont worry Elizveth I wont let them harm you!"
    The blue haired Ace held the King other and held a sharp dagger to the others throat. "How dare you tresspass on our land!"

22. Characters in this post:
    While he was listening to the Jack, a swift figure headed towards them. He only managed to turn around in time for the figure to pin him down. The Ace was quite surprised, but he already felt his presence. Instead of the usual hot temperedness, he swatted the dagger away, pried the Spade's Ace off of the King, and helped the King keep steady.
    "How dare you attack my King!? We were just discussing the contract!" he scolded. The King held a hand to his chest as he steadied his breathing. He let out a low sigh before turning to the Blue-Haired stranger.
    "I'm sorry if it looks like we're trespassing, but I mean no harm to the Kingdom of Spades." the King let out, showing humbleness to the Knight by taking a bow.

23. Characters in this post:
    When he was pried of the King he pulled his swords from his cover and pointed it to the other Ace. "Pardon my rudeness but I just got back from a battle where most of my men were killed and several wounded, by your truly who his standing right here" The Ace tapped his sword against the others throat then moved froward to grip the Ace's shirt.

"Lion'el stop this! I am discussing a peace treaty with the king!" She stepped from the horse and put a hand on the Ace's shoulder.

24. Characters in this post:
    The Ace(of Hearts) slapped the hand away from him. He raised his fist as if to punch the other, but a hand to his shoulder had ceased fire. Turning to his right, he sees his king, a serious yet sentimental look in his eyes.
    "My humblest apologies, your knightly hood, but we're in the same position as well. I don't want this to drag any longer, so I wish to make amends with your Kingdom." he explained before stepping closer to the other Ace.

25. Characters in this post:
    The Jack smiled fondly at the kings patience, then turned to her Ace. With a sigh she came up behind him and gripped his hand, making him release the sword. "Thank you" She took the weapon and threw it to the floor freeing the Ace of Hearts.

She turned to the king, "I"m sorry you majesty, he a bit high strung. but your highness I think I'm beginning to take a liking to you, your slowly getting on my good side" She smiled at him then tugged on the collar of her Ace's shirt making him stumble backward.

"What the hell Elizaveth!" The Ace turned to the woman, "Were supposed to be protecting our Queen here, if the Queen doesn't like this bastard; then I wont either." With a sigh he ran a hand through his hair.

26. Characters in this post:
    "Why thank you, Lady Jack. I've grown fond of you as well. You very much remind me of my former Jack." The King let out with a gentle smile towards the Jack. His hand tensed a bit on his Ace's shoulder, but he loosened it before turning to the Ace of Spade.
    "My humblest apologies to your Queen. I know she doesn't approve of my existence, but if we can finish this contract, then we can live in peace." he said as he combed his hands through his hair.

27. Characters in this post:
    The Jack gave an almost sad smile. "You highness I wish this only to remain between us but.."The Jack leaned close to the King's ear. "I would like you not to give up with our Queen, he only acts so cold besauce he was torn from everyone he knew and finds it hard to trust..." She said softly so that the others couldnt here then backed away.

The Ace gave a skeptial look to the Jack but said nothing but galred at the Hearts Ace.

28. Characters in this post:
    The King of Hearts let out a slight chuckle. He gave the Jack a soft smile.
    "He's strong willed. And that's what make it hard for me to give up on them." he let out, as he gazed up towards his Ace and to the Spade's Ace. He could already notice the obvious tension between the two. He heaved a sigh as he got on his own toes and brought down the Ace's ear to his mouth.
    "Calm down. The contract would go on much easier smoothly if you can at least cooperate even a little." he whispered in the taller man's ear.
    "My King-" the Ace uttered before the King smiled over to him, which meant he was really serious or was sincerely happy.

29. Characters in this post:
    "Your higness are you sure you carrige is somehwere up here?" The Jack asked, then turned to her ace. "Lion'el, please go back and porect our queen I will stay behind, take my horse."
    The ace rose an eyebrow but sighed an nodded; he knew where he was needed. He did what he was told and climbed up on the horse and headed towards the castle.

30. Characters in this post:
    "I'm sure that was what I was told. The scribe said so. . ." The King said as he looked further ahead. The Ace then realized that something was wrong. He thought it was over when the Spade's Ace ran up to attack them, but now he thinks something besides that is watching them. Not wanting to worry his King, Teito walked over to the Jack. He leaned to her ear.
    "Can you hold your own in a fight?" he asked.

Posts 1 to 30 of 30