Login to your account

Hero's Reign 1x1

TrySton-chan and forever_forgotten14......

Tags: hero super anime marvel

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: TrySton-Chan

Created: 07-17-2013, 08:24 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Posts 1 to 15 of 15

1. Characters in this post:
    Lacole was sitting out side watching everyone train she had just finished and was now cooling down. Then she felt a massive shake she though it was something normal tell it happened again and this time it didn't stop. she saw people running around every were and then giant lava rocks started hitting the ground. she tried to get home but she could not get threw the crowd. she was then hit really hard by something and passed out laying on the floor with her head bleeding.

2. Characters in this post:
    Aric was having a normal day so far. He kicked a pebble with his foot and sighed, he had missed his bus and now was walking to work. He was dressed in a Tie and suit with neatly polished shoes. the heat was killing him but he guessed this was his award for missing the bus.

Finally relaxing when he came close to the train stop, Something was off. Glancing up the sky was tinted red. Large fiery rocks fell from the sky up on a closer glance he noticed they were lava rocks. His eye widened as he jumped into action.

Seeing a girl unconscious on the pavement, he ran over as lifted her. He quickly ran making sure he was under something sturdy before inspecting the others injuries. He pulled his tie off and wrapped it around her head trying to stop the bleeding.

Lifting her again he placed her on a nearby bench and laid her out carefully. He lifted his hand and rested it on her wound over the tie, gently he iced his hand using it as an make shift ice-pack. He sat neck to her, his hand how it was and watched the sky waiting for what ever this was to clear up.

3. Characters in this post:
    Lacole felt something cold on get head it dept nice and kept the pain away but she didn't know what happen or were she was. She slightly tried to open her eyes but it didn't work she tried again and again tell they opened. She looked up and saw a guy looking down at her . She could hear screams and loud bangs a lot of shaking."w-what is going on? W-w-who are you" she was now more freacked out cause she didn't know what was going in or why she was in some guys arms that she had never seen before

She started looking around frantically trying to figure stuff out but the fast movment made her head back.she whimpered in pain and then slowly moved her hand up to her head to hold it .she looked at the guy clearly being able to see him and relizes how cute he looked. But he looked really tired.

4. Characters in this post:
    Aric blinked at the girl's reaction and moved his hand away. "I sorry miss, I'm just trying to help. You were bleeding So I brought you out of all of that. " Aric rose his hand and pointed to the mass of chaos just a small length away. "I bandaged your head," He said again resting his hand on her head.

"You need to rest..I'm not really sure what is going on..but it's not safe out there."

5. Characters in this post:
    She looked at him "sorry and thank you so much for taking care of me, I'll rest some" she got of him and went to the other side of the bench and lated there trying to calm down and rest

6. Characters in this post:
    Aric nodded, understanding. "Maybe by the time you awake everything will be normal as it was.." He said quietly trying not to disturb the girl

7. Characters in this post:
    "yeah let's hope" a hour had passed and she could not sleep so she sat up "hey I can't sleep I know this sounds crazy but maybe we should leave and go to another planet this one ain't going to last much longer

8. Characters in this post:
    Aric rose an eyebrow at the other. "Go to another planet? Are you crazy!" He stood and looked at the other.

9. Characters in this post:
    She was shoked by his reaction " it was just a idea in case because I don't want to die" she then slowly stood up and walked over to the front of the station to get a better look at stuff

10. Characters in this post:
    Aric stood. "Be careful!" He shouted. "And were not going to die, what ever this is I'm sure it will pass."

11. Characters in this post:
    Lacole turned around to look at him "thanks but i don't think it will pass everyone is fleeing and no one is standing up to fight back and if you ask me we looked doomed from were i stand"

12. Characters in this post:
    "I belive we should fine a safe palce then plan our next action" Aric said looking at the youung woman.

13. Characters in this post:
    " ok well im leaving this planet im very grateful that saved me I hope I get to repay you for that sometime in the future" she then started walking away from him

14. Characters in this post:
    "Wait!" Aric reached out for the girl grasping her wrist. "Are you seriously crazy? you just got hit and were bleeding you expect me to let you go?" Aric pulled the girl back into there makshift shelter.

15. Characters in this post:
    "well I guess not but I want to go so come with me before it's to late" a fire rock came flying down almost hitting them but she pulled them both out of the way just in time before it made contact with there shelter.

Posts 1 to 15 of 15