Login to your account

The New Fujisaki

The original version has died down, but its time to start anew. Some of the previous cast will be back and new characters will arrive. A sim-date style romance story where a group of five friends(girls) enter High School. As part of an international High School in Japan, they don't know what kind of guy they'll meet. Of course there will be extras to make things move along. . . If you know what I mean.......

Tags: anime style, romance, shoujo ai, shounen ai, sim-date, slice of life

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: vickiazn

Created: 05-27-2013, 02:04 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Posts 31 to 60 of 75

1. Characters in this post:
    Rika looked at the tissue in his hand for a second before taking. She smiled up at her upperclassman before using the tissue to wipe off the dried up tears. She gave her upperclassman underclassmen bow.
    "Thank you, Sempai. I appreciate your concern. And, I won't fall behind on my studies, you won't need to worry about that." She said with confidence before excusing herself from him, seeing that he was busy.

2. Characters in this post:
    Luna was so glad to be back at Fujisaki High. This would be her second time being here and she would get to see her crush again. She thought about him for just a second and almost lost her balance and slam into a wall like she did last year when she first spotted him. "I must stop thinking about him!," she muttered to herself still blushing slightly though. She shook her head left and right trying to make the thought go away when she did in fact slam into a wall which caused her to drop all of her belongings.

The students that were around her laughed at her for being so clumsy. She heard everyone whispering about her and laughing about her walking into a wall again. Her face was super red and she tried to scramble all of her things together so she may run away into her dorm room which happened to be the same one she had last time.

3. Characters in this post:
    Shinji saw a crowd of students laughing at a girl on the ground. He got up and stood over her. A lot of people already began to back up when he got near.
    "Instead of laughing your lazy asses off, why don't you actually help her?" he questioned anyone in hearing range. Some students fled, some helped out of fear and others stood there to act like a punk. A sharpened pencil rolled to his foot. He bent over and picked it up. He looked at the crowd of gossiping kids. He threw it like a dart at their direction, barely missing their as not to frighten them too much. The pencil whizzed through the air and a girl screamed as it near her face. She opened her eyes again and saw a hand wrapped around the pencil.
    "Watch where you through it, Shinji." he said with a bit angst before flicking it back to him. Shinji gave him a scowl as he watched him walk away, the girl following behind, obviously in love.

4. Characters in this post:
    She noticed someone standing over her did not expect what would be coming next. This guy seemed very scary as he started to yell at everyone who was laughing at her and she closed her eyes and hid her face in her backpack. "Why is he screaming at them?" "He is so scary!," she said thinking to herself. She looked back at him and saw that he picked up a pencil and threw it at the crowed which made Luna cringed. "Now he is throwing my pencil at them?" "This guy is a maniac!" "I am glad he is on my side!"

Luna gathered all of her things and stood up to thank the guy even though he was a bit scary. She heard that his name was Shinji which sounded very familer which was odd.

"T...T..Thank.. You... Shinji..," she said a bit hesitant.

5. Characters in this post:
    Shinji heard a soft voice and turned to see the girl he had helped. He, for some unknown reason, had a feeling that he knew or at least heard about her. He thought back a little and remembered her name. He was about to say it was okay, but was a bit curious as to why she knew his name. Maybe, he was that famous after all.
    "Why do you know my name?" he asked her.

6. Characters in this post:
    Luna was nervous and still slightly scared of this guy but tried to answer his question regardless. "Well I heard some one in the crowd call you Shinji.." she said looking away slightly. She then forgot to mention what her name was and blushed in embarrassment. "My name is Luna Mei and I am a second year student here.."

7. Characters in this post:
    Over on the rooftops, Aru looked down to witness the scene occurring in front of the school. It appeared Ryo had solved the situation however, so he did not bother to publicly intervene. Besides, the last time he'd jumped from the school rooftops he had sprained his ankle and had to drop boxing for a week. "It's so agitated today..." He let out, turning around so as to have his crimson eye look behind him. "Isn't it..." His brow lightly furrowed as his gaze stopped. "...you guys?" Three young men were behind him, one was kneeling and clutching his hand in pain, one was nursing a very recent black eye and one had visible difficulty standing. In the vicinity was a bottle of spray paint and the unfinished graffiti "Screw Fujisa" written on the wall. They whimpered and backed away slightly once the president spoke.

"Damaging of school property is punishable by fine and time in a correction facility. I took matters into my own hands. Tomorrow, you will be coming back on this rooftop before class and you will clean this up." Having spoken these words, he would remove himself from the railing and take a step towards him. Anger could be seen in his eyes, but in truth it was more like disappointment. "You should be thankful." He slowly walked off towards the door and just before going back down into the school turned to let out. "Oh, and don't think about ditching. I'll be there so whoever doesn't show up will be in one hell of a mess... I never forget a face." He then sighed and walked down the staircase, heading into the school. He hadn't broken anything or wounded them beyond measure, but he wished they would have simply backed down rather than try and put up a fight. "This is why I don't like people..."

8. Characters in this post:
    "Hm. . . Never mind then. Don't fall on your way to orientation." Shinji said as he walked away. He could have sworn that he knew her from somewhere else. Just when he was about to turn the corner from somewhere, he spotted Rika. She was sitting on a bench. He watched as she let a sigh escape from her lips. He looked around and wanted so bad just to talk to her. He knew that was dangerous due to her brother and the fact Rika couldn't seem to be friends with him anymore. He just watched her from afar, mesmerizing over her every move and feature.

9. Characters in this post:
    She bowed to him in respect and thanked him before he left her. She watched him leave and wondered where she saw him. Maybe Mei knew of him? Sometimes when her other personality comes out she forgets whats going on. Well whoever he was she was grateful nonetheless.

Luna was heading towards the dorms to put her belongings up when she spotted Aru coming down from the stairs that led to the rooftop. Her heart seemed to stop and she felt breathless. Her mind was stuck and could not think properly and due to this he spotted her before she could hide or run off.

10. Characters in this post:
    After getting the girl to go away, Ryo entered his class and walked over to the window. He opened the window and took a seat on the windowsill. He looked at his previously stabbed hand. After shaking it off and pretending it even existed, he started to feel the pain. He squeezed at a little bit of blood and shuddered as the blood dropped onto his pants.
    "Good thing they're black. . ." he muttered to himself. He leaned his head on the frame of the window and watched the birds fly. He looked at his hand again as the blood began to crust. He heaved a sigh.
    "Good thing I made it in time. . . She probably would've gotten hurt." he said to himself.

11. Characters in this post:
    Noticing the girl who seemed frozen in place, Aru turned to meet her gaze. He knew she wasn't knew, but he couldn't quite associate her face with her name. "I'm going to have to revise the student files..." He thought to himself before taking a step towards her, nonchalantly running his right hand through his hair. "Yes?" He let out on a neutral tone, curious as to what she could have to do with him. She wasn't knew, so she must already have known about most of the school's situation, so it couldn't possibly be that, could it?

12. Characters in this post:
    Luna's mind just died right then and there. Aru was talking to her. And he was close to her and... Her mind could not piece everything together. She was in shut down mode. She was going to faint she knew it. Her face flushed a deep red and she felt light and weak all of a sudden. Mei was screaming in her head to get a grip and talk to him like a normal human being but she just could not say anything. She just stood there for a few moments in silence. She tried to summon up some courage from Mei to talk to him.

Luna looked at him to try and say something but as soon as she did she got even more red and chickened out once more.

"I cant do this. There is no way I can do this. I can't talk to him. I admired him all year last year and did my best to get him to notice me but ever time I tried I chickened out. Mei helped me out as well we became the Girl's track team Captain and we got high scores on the tests and grades," Luna said thinking to herself.

13. Characters in this post:
    After getting a better look at her, Aru's eyes widened slightly. He finally recognized her. He didn't particularly check out the track team - he wasn't really into team sports, feeling as though others weighted him down - but being in charge of their budgets he knew most of the members, either by their name on the file or by face if they came to complain often... Luna was not a complainer, so it took him a while.

"Luna May, right? Is something wrong? I haven't finished the budgets yet, I'm waiting on a few things from this year's treasurer first if that's what you wanted to talk to me about." He let out simply, looking into her eyes. His left eye shining bright despite the dim lighting of the hallway, due to his selective albinism.

14. Characters in this post:
    Luna was still looking at the ground. It was just to much for her to look at him. She wished Mei would take over she had more confidence in herself and could probably hold a conversation with him.

As soon as she heard Aru say her name her heart skipped a beat and she could not help but smile. He remembered her! This fact made her blush as well and she looked back up at him and saw his red eye looking at her eyes. Luna's nervousness came back in a huge wave once more and she felt like she was going to faint. But she just had to answer him. She looked away to try to keep herself from getting dizzy and faintish before answering him.

"No...no... nothing is wrong..." " I....I....just wanted to say... welcome back..," she said softly and hesitantly.

She could not be this close to him right now its to nerve wrecking and she felt herself about to cry from being so nervous and shy. So before he could respond to her she took off running because she did not know what else to do. She was going to faint... She felt it.

15. Characters in this post:
    Aru had a somewhat surprised expression which slowly numbed down to a faint smile. "I see... Thank you then... have a good year." With this he would circle her and head towards class, curious as to how the arrangements were made this year. However, he would pause and take the time to turn back and look at her, his smile still present. "See you soon." He let out before ultimately leaving for good, his short black hair softly blowing in the meek winds of a few opened doors as he did.

16. Characters in this post:
    Ryo left the classroom and went down the hall. Just as he turned a corner, a girl had run into him. The impact caused the girl to fall and make himself smack his head back into the wall. He rubbed his head, but started to feel a hot fluid seeming to come out a little. He looked at his hand and saw blood. He didn't really want to wipe it on his hands, nor did he want to lick it. He looked down and saw a girl with light orange hair. He looked at her for a bit more and recognized her in almost an instant.
    "Luna? Luna Mei? Are you okay? I didn't mean to bump into you." he said as he reached out his hand, the one not covered in blood, to help her up.

17. Characters in this post:
    "Chauffeur! Please hurry! I'd like to be there before everyone runs off to their dorm!" SungRin had woken up late again and was still putting the blame on someone else. "If only we had a faster car, I would never be late again!" She could see from afar her beloved high school. She just couldn't believe her parents had finally let her live in the dorms. As she got closer to the school, she just couldn't wait to see how dorm life was. Her driver dropped her at the entrance and, as always, she got a few curious looks from the other students. "It's just a limo..." She thought. Ignoring all the looks, she gracefully got to the board to see her room number and carried along her luggage.

"How will I do this?" Osagi stood outside the school's gate. He didn't like crowds so he wanted to go see where his room was when there was going to be less people around. Usually, he could just squeeze through since he was short but... there was a lot of people around. Suddenly, a lot of attention went to a certain rich kid who arrived in a limo. "This is my chance!" He hurried to the board, taking a quick look at the list and grew restless as he couldn't find his name. Seeing people coming back from the attraction that was the limo, he ran off to the boy's dorm floor. "Maybe I'll be lucky and find my name on a door or something..."

18. Characters in this post:
    The plane had just arrived in Kansai International Airport from the plane a foreign girl somewhere in her late teens steps out.
    Her steps where automatically engulfed from the noise of the airport, she knew she had to get the bags and then head to school.
    "Ok ok so I have to get my stuff, then get the taxi to what is that schools name again...ah...Fugisaki, then I have to go to dorm and..." She muttered as she approached the belt. Her bags arrived quickly she put them on the trolley and headed for the exit. "wow there are more people here then I expected." she said with amazement. She managed to get a taxi.
    "To fugisaki high school" She accidentally said in English.
    The taxi driver didn't stay shut and was curious on who this girl was,his English was poor and he didn't know if she understood Japanese.
    "Yoooouu...studernt in scoooll? meee speeeaakk baaaddd Engllliissshhh."
    She laughed a bit and replied to him in Japanese, " Don't worry sir I'am fluent in various languages."
    The man sighed of relief, "Thank the deities that you know our language well."
    "I'am only here because my parents are working in Tokyo and a distant relative who lived in Kyoto said this school is perfect for me." she stated.
    "Pardon me but I think I know you from some where." he looked at here using the reflection that was reflecting onto the shiny mirror.
    "Well well...I normally don't say may name but i'am Gaia Kurenai, rings a bell."
    she said with a look of authority.
    The mans hand nearly slipped."Did you say Gaia Kurenai." He said hesitantly.
    "Yes, that's ma name." smiling back at the man.
    "My wife and daughter are your fans, you are a culinary prodigy they have read all of you culinary books and watched your shows and your tournaments and they know your biography they know that you are half Russian, Portuguese and a bit of Japanese blood, you lived in Europe and something else I can't remember." The man was exited to see a star, but couldn't remember the second part that his daughter had told him.
    "Well... would you like a autograph?" she said.
    "yes please" he replied
    she got a peace of paper and sighed it, and placed it on the seat next to his.
    "I guess that's the school." She said with a bundle of excitement
    "yes that's it enjoy your stay here in japan, and study hard." he said smiling back at here.
    he helped her get her luggage out. "Thank you sir, here is a extra for your hard work." she gave him some more money.
    "Thank you, thank you." He took the money and sat in his taxi and drove away.
    she looked at the school gates. and muttered.
    "So this is my new life here in japan."

19. Characters in this post:
    Gaia entered the dorm room the room was very beautiful she put her heavy luggage on the table and started to unpack the clothes were very easy to put she put some on the draw some hanging, she went to take a quick shower then she opened a draw that had her uniform in a packet with the school emblem nicely embroided and a letter that read.
    "Dear Miss Gaia Kurenai,
    Welcome to this school we hope that you will feel very comfortable in our school we will do our best to make you feel comfortable.Any questions regarding the school facilities should be communicated to the school secretary, questions regarding bulling should be shown immediately to the school physiologist.
    Finally hope your reputation grows as our school is proud of our prodigies.
    sincerely,
    The principal

"Well that was a nice letter its nearly time for class I think i will head to my class."

20. Characters in this post:
    Being late, SungRin only had time to quickly drop her bags in the room she shared with, who-knows-who! Class would start in a minute! She was stressing out a bit because she couldn't find her schedule. "Where the hell is this little piece of sh- Who there it is!" Her pocket. In her pocket. Without waiting around any longer, she dashed through the hallways to get to her first class. "I know its' Classroom 1-A. I just don't know the class' subject..." So, without any preparation, she went in the classroom carrying absolutely nothing with her, as always. "If I can, I'll try to find someone close to me who'll lend me a pen or two for the day..."

Osagi had finally found his room and already cleanly put all of his stuff away. He had a strange roommate but, he himself was strange. He shouldn't talk. Not that he does anyway. "So... Classroom 2-B. Ah! There it is." Osagi was so absorbed by the classroom, he didn't see what was right in front of him. He accidentally bumped into some girl which fell at the same occasion and so did he. "Ow! Oh no! Not again..." He looked up to the girl to see a foreign student. He started to panic as he knew he probably couldn't talk her language. Well... he didn't talk in the first place but that's a detail. "What am I gonna do? I didn't mean it... She doesn't seem hurt..." Not being able to stay into place, he bowed to the girl and walked into his class without looking at her. He felt his cheeks heat up. "That can't be a way to start my first day at this school..."

21. Characters in this post:
    "Ow seriously they should be more careful or wake up more early.She got up of the floor and looked around her.
    "Now where is the staff room I was told to go and visit the the class teacher." She mumbled to herself.
    She looked around the corner and found the staff room coming out of it was a middle aged woman who looked at Gaia with a puzzled look.
    "Excuse me are you Miss Kurenai by chance?" she asked her.
    "Yes I'am Gaia kurenai, I'am going to take a wild guess your my class teacher." She replied.
    "Yes I'am the class teacher of 1-A, the principal told me about you it's a pleasure to have another wonderful student at this school, looks like your Japanese is better then I thought, by any chance can you wright in our language?" She asked her politely.
    "Yes, I can wright in kanji,hiragana and Katakana, I managed to cover the basics and more in one year as my parents said they were transferring to Japan they wanted me to learn the official language, I'am also fluent in English, Portuguese and Russian." She replied.
    "well that's good we teachers heard about you somewhere last year, and where worried that you wouldn't understand us at all." She smiled at her.
    "Well i'am not perfect, some words I 'am not very good at saying but i will learn with time." She smiled at the teacher.

22. Characters in this post:
    Miharu was late he barely had time to grab a bagel on his way out. Today would be the first day of his new school....what was the name again awww yes Fujisaki. he honestly wasn't looking forward to it, it was just another school year with people he didn't know and probably wouldn't ever talk to, considering he doesn't have really any friends. While rushing he grabbed his new schedule out of his pocket to look it over one last time. When he was done examining it he rushed to his dorm on the 3rd floor, dropped his stuff, and then ran to the class he would most likely be late for.

23. Characters in this post:
    miharu walked into the classroom of 1-A a little nervous although he tried not to show it. the class was bigger than he thought it would be although it makes sence considering how the school is so big. Miharu said hello to his teacher and slowly waled over to one of the chairs in the back next to window. once seated he looked out the window with his head rested on his right hand waiting for the class to start. he could already tell it was going to be a very long day.

24. Characters in this post:
    SungRin was getting really bored and started to get noisy in class. No one would lend her a pen. "Cheapstakes!" It looked as if no one would look at her. She was getting beyond pissed until there was a disturbance. "Yes! A late-ish person!" He didn't seem talkative much though. SungRin looked at him as he sat beside her... well... beside the window but whatever. "Psssst|" She poked him, waiting for a response. "Hey you! Have a pen you could lend me? Pretty please?" She gave him the best puppy eyes she had, hoping she'd get to doodle on the desk or something.

25. Characters in this post:
    miharu was staring off in the distance when the teacher came up to him.
    "you're Miharu Rokujo right?"
    miharu looked at the teacher who was talking to him with a surprised look an his face.
    "yes" he said softly
    " Miharu you are apparently in the wrong class, your class is 2-B"
    Miharu grabbed his schedule out of his pocket, not that he didn't believe the teacher just that he wanted to see the terrible mistake that he made for himself. Just like the teacher said his class was 2-B. He was never going to get used to Fujisaki, Miharu thought to himself as he got up. He made his way out of the class and headed toward 2-B.

26. Characters in this post:
    I hope that girl in class 1-A finds the pen I left on her desk, she was soo busy asking people around her she probably didn't see him place it there on his way out. Oh well. 2-B hu, As long as there is a desk open by the window he would be fine.

27. Characters in this post:
    -----Orientation 11:30 pm-----
    It is thirty minutes before the start of orientation. It is time for everyone to settle their conversations and head to the gym to start the orientation. Student Council members must arrive fifteen minutes before for set up and to get prepared.

28. Characters in this post:
    Noting the time on his watch, Aru began heading towards the gymnasium. He had a dull speech prepared for the dull event. It was inspiring, simple, relatively short and wouldn't drag to the point where people would be getting bored. In his honest opinion, it would be more than enough. He took the paper out and began revising it as he walked towards the gymnasium, keeping the sheet at a sufficient distance from his face so it would not hinder his peripheral vision, thus avoiding the unenviable act of bumping into anyone. "For many this is your first year among us, for more this is another step in your fantastic student life her among the family of Fujisaki high school..." He mumbled as he approached the door. He knew the speech by heart but never bothered to voice it before, so this would be the perfect opportunity to apply some phonetic changes.

29. Characters in this post:
    "Oh my..." The teacher gasped. "What's wrong Miss." She asked out of curiosity.
    "Nothing really, you see the treasury from last year has already graduated and we need one, according to your records you where one for the student council in your old school."
    "Excuse me for what, my Japanese isn't good". She asked the teacher.
    "Well that thing that student's do, something like a club but more serious where other students help each other, we want you to be the treasury or in other words the one that takes care of the funds and financial problems." She replied.
    "OOOO ok I used to be that, sure is it any different." She looked at the teacher.
    " Not really hopefully not, so lets head to the gym there you will meet the rest of the student council ."
    They walked over to the gym, they had entered from the rear entrance so she can be introduced with the rest of the student council. She could hear other students talking. "So Miss do I have to say anything?" she asked.
    "Nothing really just leave it to the pres he has the responsibilities to give his grande speech."
    wow this school is pretty interesting hope I like it.
    "It's the principal, also your grandmothers husband." She smiled at Gaia.
    "How did you know."
    "The school knows a great deal about you, you lied when you said you where planning to come here, last year. You were very happy, until that scandal came out, it comes with the territory being a culinary star at such a young age, right."
    "Yes I'am sorry miss it was unexpected it came out of the blue."
    "It was pretty foolish to think I wouldn't know as the class teacher and the supervisor of the culinary club I was a big fan of your work, you weren't that big in Japan to begin with but you did have some fans."

"...like that taxi man." She mumbled.
    "Excuse me who?"she asked.
    "Nothing... I didn't say anything."
    "Ok, I will go to the classroom, this is the rest of the student council so you can talk to them."
    The teacher walked off leaving her with the rest of the students.
    "Hello fellow students of this school." She smiled at the serious looking students.

30. Characters in this post:
    Miharu grabbed his back pack which was now lying on the floor and started walking to where the Orientation was going to be held, yes he was nervous but he will get over it real quick.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Posts 31 to 60 of 75