Login to your account

Avarice

Avoaraci Academy, a school like none other. Its campus is like a huge mansion, towering above all other schools in the world. Everyone wants to get into the academy. However, everyone doesn't know the dark secrets that it keeps locked inside...Welcome to Avoaraci Academy, a place that is most definitely not like the rest......

Tags: academy, dark, future, gore, sci-fi, tech, technology

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: Sweetsunnyrain

Created: 05-07-2013, 02:11 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC

Overview

Introduction

GRAPHIC EDITS BY SUNNY ⇄ ORIGINAL ART BY BARA-CHAN@DEVIANTART

Date: Thursday, September 7th. 
Weather: Breezy 

Everyone wants to get into Avoaraci Academy, where the majority of graduates end up with high pay jobs and important stances in the shaping of Austria. Every year, standardized tests are handed out to the Seniors of high schools all throughout the country; but take note, these aren't any ordinary tests. They measure capabilities across every field imaginable, whether it be physical capabilities, the arts, or intelligence. The students that score the highest in any of the three sections get sent to Avoaraci Academy, where further testing will occur. If you pass these further examinations, then, well, congratulations! Welcome to Avoaraci Academy! 

However, hiding behind this facade of a prestigious academy lies a very deep dark secret, shoved into the lips of the educational board and sealed away. The curious and talented hacker would take a look in the records of Avoaraci Academy, which claims to have begun in 2008, but instead would trace records back into the 1990s, with the educational board being of the same name. Of course, such a thing as this would be reported to the officials, but the discoverer of this information would immediately disappear the next day- as if they ceased to exist, rest for a simple note left upon the victim's bed- You have been accepted to Avoaraci Academy. 

Yes, the secret of the school is one that's shrouded in an enigma of mystery, darkness, and the screams of innocent people who just wanted a better life. The educational board isn't at all what you think- in fact, they're cruel creatures who've passed the point of humanity- and are grooming their students to be the next ones.

Rules

LITERACY 
This RP is considered literate. Now, this doesn't mean that you need to post an essay per post, but correct spelling and grammar are expected, along with at least two decent sized paragraphs as a minimum. 

POSTING 
I'm not going to be strict with this one, but one post a week should be standard for any who apply here. If you are not able to post for any reason, please contact me via skype or PM for any details regarding the problem. If you do not contact me at all, then I reserve the right to delete or lock your character after two weeks of inactivity.  If you are confused about why your character was locked from the game, please PM me and I will give you a valid reason. 

Touching upon another subject in posting, posts should be text only with the exception of posts from the GM detailing NPC appearances.

As a general reminder, we are using italics to indicate thought and quotation marks to indicate speech. Also, keep OOC in the OOC, please. Only IC posts are allowed here. 

CHARACTERS 
I've got two generic rules about characters. The first would be that Mary Sues and/or Gary Stus are not appreciated here. Please look here to see what I look for in a good character. If you're going to make a character just so it can be romanced with, I suggest you close this window now and wander off to find your romance elsewhere. The second rule has to do with nationality. I've noticed a lot of characters hailing from the wondrous country of Japan. Unless your character is well rounded and has good consistency and logic, then I suggest you branch out and try other nationalities besides the traditional Japanese stereotype character. 

There is a limit of one character per person. 

MATURITY 
Because WTF is a PG-13 site, I would like to set the following boundaries in consideration of mature limits in this RP. Romance, of course, is encouraged, but nothing too graphic or that is against the ToS on WTF. 

APPLYING 
When applying, please read everything in the thread carefully. I will be checking over your application with care, and reserve the right to reject it if it does not meet my standards. When this happens, a [Rejected by SSR] will appear over the name of your character. You may PM me for details and reasons why your character was rejected and make changes accordingly, but I will not promise you that I will take back my rejection.