Login to your account

Thread: Greetings=]

Greetings=]

Hello everyone!
    I'm new here, but hopefully this place will soon become one of my most frequented websites. The site is really amazing, but a tad confusing as well ^^; Though it's best to learn through practice, so it would be great if I'd find someone who could help me out with that. ^^

On that note, I love 1x1 RPs with a touch of fantasy the most =]
    So, I guess that's it for now and I hope to meet you guys in all sorts of role plays.

Welcome to WTFRPG!

The site was a bit confusing for me too in the beginning, but you'll get used to it in no time.
    I have noticed I end up spending surprisingly long times on this site already - it's addictive!

I could recommend posting around the forums to feel more at home, making a character to the character pool to figure out how that works and mmh, looking through the 1x1 search forum in here.

When the world is darker than I can understand
    When nothing turns out the way I planned
    When the sky turns grey and there's no one in sight
    When I can't sleep through the lonely night

Welcome! I hope you'll have fun here.

You should poke around the full featured RPs as well. I know they are group oriented and can be a bit daunting, but they are also lo\s of fun and we need more active players for those ;p. If you need help with any thing, don't be afraid to ask. Maneki (the shark cat in charge!) is an awesome person who tried to help every one, and the other users are happy to help as well. We already seem to have a base of active people though it has only been fully up and running for a couple weeks now, I think.

As for one on ones, there are several request boards, and you could make one of your own as well. I wish you luck finding your niche!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone ^^

Welcome! I saw that you wanted some sort of assistance? You could always visit the mentoring forum, though that's more for people who believe they need to improve their rp skills/formatting, or just post for a one-on-one. I'm sure any active member would be more than happy to show you around and assist you in any points you think you need help in. C:
    Last edited by onestar; 07-03-2011 at 03:42 PM.
    STA

Welcome welcome to WTF RPG, xD3siR3x. xD

Don't be too shy! Ask questions, join 1x1 and group games, and you'll be up and running in no time. :3 I think everyone has really already said everything I usually do, and so I don't want to feel like I'm repeating myself like a broken record, but I am here (just as the other users are) to answer questions. :3
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Welcome, to be honest I thought your name began with the xD face, but then realized it said Desire in 1337. Hah! It was amusing for me so I thank you for those few moments. I think you'd like to know that fantasy has a large fan base here and it should be pretty gosh darn easy for you to find a partner if you are looking for 1x1, but also I think listening to Aerion is a good idea too. We have some GREAT full featured fantasy games running right now that you should look into!

Enjoy your stay~
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.