Login to your account

A Complicated Love Life (Vickiazn & ichigo usa

This is a story between characters made by me and ichigo usagi. This story is centered on the love life between the shy and genetically-enhanced Modoka and the multi-persona and murderous Akulen. Both seemingly normal High School kids turn their fates of themselves and others as their feeling for one another grew stronger.......

Tags: action, adventure, minor horror, psychological, romance, slice-of-life

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: vickiazn

Created: 04-22-2013, 06:42 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Posts 151 to 180 of 466

1. Characters in this post:
    She had a very sad face. She was about to touch him again but relized she shouldn't and took her hand away. "I am sorry..I didn't mean..I am sorry.." she said as she backed away. She wiped some tears away. She took one more look at him. "I guess I should..um..go then.."she said with sadness and disappointment. She walked over and picked up her bag.

2. Characters in this post:
    Akulen slowly looked up. He wanted to reach out to her and tell her that it wasn't her fault. He reached his arm out, but slowly retracted it when an image of Ikaku and his boss appeared in his mind. He squeezed out some tears as he slowly lowered his head.
    "I'm. . . sorry. . ." he muttered, unknowingly saying it out loud.

3. Characters in this post:
    She heard his apology and turned around. Tears were flowing non-stop from her eyes. "Sniff..sniff." she wiped her eyes. "Then tell me what I did wrong!?" She pleaded. She fell to her knees. "Wahhhh!!" She cried out loud. "If I did something to hurt you I am sorry..if you felt uncomfortable I am sorry..if you feel disgusted by me I am sorry..I am sorry!!" She said.

4. Characters in this post:
    Akulen immediately jolted up when the girl fell to her knees, crying. He wanted really bad to ignore her, but it broke his heart to see her like that. He slowly got to his feet, walked up to her and knelt down in front of her. He pressed his lips against her head and let a sigh escape his lips.
    "You did nothing wrong. . . Its all my fault. . . I'm sorry. . ." he whispered into her ear. He took a deep breath and struck her pressure point in the chest that caused her to black out immediately. He let her petite little body fall into his arms. He slung her bag over his shoulder and carried the girl out of his house and to her home with the scent of her energy. He rung the doorbell and waited for an answer.

5. Characters in this post:
    (I don't feel like making a post for her sister..so we will do it when modoka wakes up.) Modoka woke up in a cold sweat. "Ow!" She yelped in pain. Her chest hurt. She touched the spot where he hit to make her black out. That's when she rembered what happened. "Akulen.."she said. She began to cry alittle. "Why..why..did you take me home!?" She asked. For awhile she sat in room and silently cried. Once she was done and all cried out she got up and wandered out of her room.

6. Characters in this post:
    When Akulen got back home, he dressed up into a ninja-like outfit and hopped on his motorcycle. Before he started it, he contemplated on a few things.
    "I hope her sister takes consideration to what I said. . ." he said as he started the bike. He revved it up to full speed and pulled out of the driveway and into the street. He weaved through traffic and made his way into an abandoned warehouse. He parked his bike beside it and walked inside. There was a weird slightly unnoticeable circle engraved on the floor. He bit his thumb and let a drop of blood fall to the circle. It began to glow a blood red and the area around him began to sink in.

7. Characters in this post:
    "Modoka..are you awake!?" She asked me. I wandered into the living room and plopped down on the couch. "Yes.." I said out loud. She walked into the living room and sat down next to me. "Kiki..honey..I need to ask you something.." she said as she played with my hair. "Yes!?" I asked her. "Honey..do you..do you love akulen?" She asked me. I shot up and looked at her with surprise and shock. "How..how did you know? I haven't even told you about him.." I asked her. She smiled at me. I blushed. I nodded. "I do.." I said. She sighed. "Modoka..akulen asked me if you could go live him.." she said. I looked at her with surprise. "Really!?" I asked in excitement. I was smiling like a goof. "Modoka..I just worry about you..you know..but if you trully love him. Then I am willing to give up my little Kiki.." she said as she hugged my head. I smiled I was over joyed..I was excited..no excited couldn't even explain how happy I was. I hugged her back. "Thank you..I promise..I will take care of myself and come to if I have problems and to fist!" I said. I sat up and looked at her. I kissed her cheek and ran into my room and began to pack my stuff while I squealed.

8. Characters in this post:
    Once the circle had completely sunk, Akulen opened his eyes to see he was in an eerily lit place whose structure was similar to that of a rehab facility. He stepped out of the circle and walked towards a door. Once out of the room, he found himself in an almost seemingly endless hallway. One side of the hallway seemed to have what looked like elevator doors. The other side seemed to have regular doors. He looked at the doors and opened the one that said FMR. He looked inside to see what like a bunch of corporal men having a meeting. He took a stride to stand next to the man at the head of the table. He listened intently on the meeting to find out more about his assignment. At the end of the meeting, the head of the table gave him a paper and whispered into his ear. He gave a slight nod and walked out of the room and went down one of the elevators.

9. Characters in this post:
    Once modoka was done packing she sat down on her bed and smiled to herself. "I really thought..I would never see him again..but now..I am living with him." She said. She squealed into her pillow and rolled around. *sigh..* "I am so happy!" She said. "I will have to call him later and tell him!" She said.

10. Characters in this post:
    Akulen walked into the room filed with ammunition and such. He scanned the walls to have found a bag with his name already on it. He looked inside to find a disassembled sniper, a scope, and a silencer attachment. He looked at the paper and all did was give a name and an address. He knew the address is where he had to snipe from, but the name is just the name. He had to figure out who he was on his own. He went back to the circle and activated it with his blood. Once outside, he went to his motorcycle and drove to the address.

11. Characters in this post:
    After she was done with her squealing moment she walked out and to the kitchen. "Modoka..honey..can you go to the store and get these items on this list." She said as she handed me the list. "Aye sir!" She said with a solute. She grabbed the list and grabbed her purse. "Be back soon!" She yelled as she walked out and down the street.

12. Characters in this post:
    When Akulen arrived at the address, he hoped of his bike and took off his helmet. He walked up to the top of the empty 3 story building. He glanced around the almost completely demolished floor. He looked through his bag to find a mask. He put it on and began to assemble his sniper. He heaved a sigh and looked at the apartment complex across from him. With just the name, he was able to find out who he was. He was two floors above him. He could see some weird sexual abuse activity going on inside. He hated these kind of people too. He found him through the scope sight and took aim. The bullet went clear through the window and through his heart. He began to google his own blood as it poured out of his chest. Akulen smiled at such a pitiful sight. He disassembled his sniper and put the pieces back in his bag. He slung it over his shoulder and placed his helmet over the mask he wore. He went back to his bike and drove off.

13. Characters in this post:
    Modoka walked up to the register and waited for the guy to finish bagging her stuff. She paid him and pickers up her bags. "Wow sis!! You sure needed a lot!" She said. She was having trouble with the bags for there were to many and very heavy. But she was use to it. She breathed in and out as she tried to walk home. But it was all to heavy. "This..is gonna take me awhile.." she said with a sigh. She slapped her face lightly and made a determined face! "Lets go!" She said.

14. Characters in this post:
    Akulen zipped through the poorly lit streets as he tried to make his way back home. When he turned a corner, he was about to go full speed when a girl with an arm full of grocery bags appeared in his headlights. He was about to ram into her. Just inches from her face, Akulen jumped up with his bike, flipped, and landed behind her. He turned off the engine and walked up to her. Right when he got to her, he was finally able to notice that the girl was Modoka. He took off his helmet and the mask.
    "You need a ride?" He asked her with a cool look on his face.

15. Characters in this post:
    Modoka suddenly heard someone. She turned to see akulen. "Akulen!" She said with excitement and joy. "If you could..these bags make it hard to get home.." she said with a little smile.

16. Characters in this post:
    Akulen looked at the bags in her hands and heaved a sigh. He picked them up like they were nothing and placed them in the compartment on the back of his motorcycle. He tossed her his helmet and put the mask back in his bag.
    "Have you ever ride on one of these?" He asked, referring to his bike.

17. Characters in this post:
    She caught the helmet and put it on. "Um..no..I have never rode one.." she said. As she walked over to him and the bike. She looked at the bike. "Um..akulen..can you help me on.." she said. She blushed in embrassment. She was a bit too short and needed help.

18. Characters in this post:
    "Okay, okay." Akulen said in a nonchalant manner. He picked her up and sat her in the back. He sat in front of her.
    "Hang on." He said as he already began rev the gas.

19. Characters in this post:
    She held on to him tight. She was alittle afraid. She rested her head on his back and closed her eyes rather tight. When he began to take off she than held him tighter.

20. Characters in this post:
    From a slow pull out to a full speed ride, Akulen enjoyed feeling the wind in his face. Even though the wind was almost blinding, he could sense where he was going with his ears. The bag he had talked in the wind as they sped by. He pulled up in front of Modoka' s house and helped her off the bike.
    "So, how was it?" He asked him.

21. Characters in this post:
    Modoka had her eyes closed the whole time and didn't enjoy it because of it. She was so scared that her legs became numb, so she fell into akulen. "It was alittle scary.." she said as she looked up him. But once she saw his eyes her fears went away and was able to stand again.

22. Characters in this post:
    "Oh? Then, I guess we're similar on that response." Akulen said as he began to recall his first time on a motorcycle. He heaved a nostalgic sigh as he unknowingly held her hand. He walked up to the front door and rang it.

23. Characters in this post:
    She looked down and their hands. 'Hes holding my hand..I hope he has calmed down since then..' she thought. Suddenly the door opened. "Kiki..what took you so..why hi akulen" My sister said. She looked at me and then the bags. "Thanks! " she said as she took them from us. "Oh akulen why don't you have dinner.." she said with a smile.

24. Characters in this post:
    To have someone invite him for dinner so suddenly kinda caught him of guard.
    "N-No, I can't impose. . ." His voice trailing. He looked away shyly as if his bad boy attitude suddenly just disappeared.

25. Characters in this post:
    "Nonsense! Come on in!" She said. I looked at akulen with pleading eyes. I really want him to meet my wonderful sister and try her food!

26. Characters in this post:
    Before he knew, Akulen was already being dragged into the house. He closed his eyes and used his ears to look for any form of escape, just in case. He opened his eyes and followed Modoka into the dining room.He looked around the area and noticed how much smaller it was, well, compared to his home.

27. Characters in this post:
    I dragged akulen in and to the dining room. I pulled out a chair for him and motioned for him to sit. Once he was seated I ran back into the kitchen to get plates and sliverware. I then placed them accordance to the seats that me and sis would sit in and then I set one in front of akulen. I then ran back into the kitchen to see if the food was ready. "It will be awhile Kiki so why don't you and akulen just hang out.." she said. I looked at her with a smile and ran out. I then ran up to akulen and told him that dinner was quite ready yet. "So what so do you want to do while we wait!?" I asked with excitement and lots of energy. I just couldn't sit still..I was just so excited to have akulen here.

28. Characters in this post:
    (OOC: You still have to stick to third person point of view even if you're writing for more than one person.)
    Akulen was a bit startled to see Modoka so hyper. He looked up at her and looked back down.
    "I-I don't know. . ." He said nervously, his voice trailing. He looked around to see if there really was anything they could do. Honestly, he was a bit nervous, period. He had no idea what to do.

29. Characters in this post:
    Modoka stood there and gave some thought on what to do. "Hm..well how about we go to the park for a bit!" She said with more excitement. "Kiki if you go to the park make sure you don't go to crazy and be back in 10 minutes. Ok!?" She asked modoka. "I promise!" She said.

30. Characters in this post:
    Akulen looked up and let a small sigh escape from his lips.
    "Okay." He said nonchalantly as he got up.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Posts 151 to 180 of 466